(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (5 years ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (5 years ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#169 6 years ago

IMO CGC has three games about ready to produce - CCr, MBr and CVr. All have an issue to resolve, so whichever happens first will be first. However it is also my opinion that the other two will be announced once ready. Leading them to be make all three games simultaneously. Save your pennies folks, come this Fall it could be open manufacturing season at CGC factory. Then in a few years, TOM and BBB will be made.

edit - with releases of CV and later TOM pinball and with the death of the prepaid model, people are guaranteed to get a newly made JPOP game with little risk when asked to pay up. That offers much needed protection and I am interested in CVr when offered.

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well yeah...whom isn't these days

If I had $3M to piss away, I wouldn't be starting a new pinball venture with it. Lots of easier ways to invest and live a stress free life. Now, if I had $10M to piss away and a desire to start a new business and didn't mind it crashing and burning, I would become a pinball manufacturer.

4 weeks later
#258 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

TOTAN should be on the short list being the PF is done and the ramp moldings are still around.
Seems like an easy build and I for one would buy it.

I'd buy a TOTANw - which is an upgraded widebody design. Otherwise TOTANr would play the same as all TOTAN's, which is it feels too squeezed in on the sides. Game would really open up with a widebody amount of space, otherwise it would not be a buy for me. I'd gladly play any that came at me bro.

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

What if they announced multiple new titles?

I've been thinking about that possibility for awhile too. Wonder if they'll host a five-days-of-CGC soon? Where CGC reveals FIVE new complete remakes. Which ones you ask? All the good ones mentioned, of course. Oh Boy!!

3 months later
#1032 5 years ago

#3. MBr Delayed until Oct 2019.
#4. TOTANr Sep 2018
#5. CVr Feb 2019

#1036 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Fact or speculation?

purely speculation. People were guessing when #3 would come out. I added my take

Have you heard the one about the manufacturer who delayed releasing their pinball machine remake by one year, so they could polish the code? Wouldn't want to be first pinball manufacturer to do that. something else is up with MBr and it's probably very minor, but is still a roadblock. That is where I think another title or two will precede it. I'd probably be ready to pick up TOTANr or CVr next summer.

#1086 5 years ago

Yoo-hoo - 3 levels of MB - Std, LE and Collector, just like AFM. Looking forward to seeing the enhancements from CGC. Might have to cave on this game and buy one.

IMG_0473 (resized).PNGIMG_0473 (resized).PNG

1 month later
#1374 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

...rest assured to all the Very long wait will be worth it and in typical CGC form they executed Superbly on this title as well.

So ... it will be worth the wait and it was executed superbly.... Got just the info I needed, will be ordering once available.

#1381 5 years ago

Let's discuss the elephant in the room, which versions come with a large color dmd? CE & LE but not STD?

1 week later
#1498 5 years ago

If Munsters ships before Monster Bash remake .... MBr sales will be doa, around 1k machines. Had these come out a year earlier, they probably could have sold three times that number. The result of these delays have caused me to lose interest, just as I have for ACNC. Meanwhile my excitement for Munsters (not even shown) is sky high.

What can help MBr sales and increase demand - reversing decision to not update code, offering larger dmd or releasing an exclusive interactive topper. With none of those things .... it will still be a brand new, top 5 game - that will look beautiful and play smoothly. Once the game is revealed and starts shipping, it will be a good time to take a fresh look, maybe becoming excited aboot it again.

2 weeks later
#1653 5 years ago

Can someone instagram the pics & price matrix? I must have missed them in the official CGC #3 Monster Bash thread. Orders are rolling in, so people must know what they are getting, right? Not looking for early renderings nor fake #2 pics, must be legit.

#1656 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

People are getting a brand new Monster Bash (remake) with large DMD, updated lighting and an awesome topper for around the same price as a nice used original. What more do you need to know??

Color dmd right? Topper on high end model only, right? Priced around 8.5kish?

1 week later
#1945 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

So, it would be safe to say it was amazingly amazing!

wow, amazing!

1 week later
#2048 5 years ago

Nobody has mentioned TOM in awhile but I think the next three remakes are (MB, CC and TOM). as to the order, it could be any of them. I will pass on MBr, while I hope to pick up CVr or TOMr.

JPOP’s games are da bomb but TOTAN doesn’t have enough demand.

#2511 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really? Y ? Thats still alot of money and its a reboot with a few upgrades. Theres not alot to mb imo and i think there are much better pins for less and definitely better pins in this price range. Yes compared to the price of restored modded originals its a nice deal ....just like when mmr and afmr came out. The remakes are keeping most b/w pins in check with prices which is good.

No, it’s a big deal. You write this off as a reboot, but think what a buyer is getting for their nib purchase. They'll see great artwork on pf, cabinet, translite, plastics and it is all cohesive and the colors are rich. They get a tried and true layout from B/W era and a game that is 100% coded and bug free. Music and callouts are good and game has Good Humor. Everything you would ask for in a new pin. Then get a Large DMD, Colorized dots AND New hi-def Dots. The game has all kinds of upgrades including painted figures.

This MBrLE stands out as an LE of the highest order. This may be the nicest LE released to date by anyone. It is badass and it is $8k, or buy the classic for $6k. A lot of MBr’s will be sold.

1 month later
#3047 5 years ago

Time we talk monstergate. While the topper on MBr is nice, anybody notice the absence of some of the less desirable band members? Mummy, Werewolf and Creech where are U? Guess they weren’t invited to the party at the topper saloon. So if CGC is considering additional projects ... how about finishing the MBr topper and make it available as a mod to the topper? And then give us something brilliant to sit atop MMr.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.