(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (5 years ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (5 years ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2563 5 years ago

What a crazy hobby. $8000 for a pin is now a great deal. That was crazy money not long ago. Still is for me. I do think the CE at $6000 is a great move. Be nice if they could get the cost of the color upgrade down to really compete with the Stern pro that has lcd display. In the long run, maybe a little more competition at the pro level will cause Stern to drop pricing.

#2582 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s all relative. 5-10 years ago, a mint fully restored MB was $10-12k, and that’s when NIB games were less than $4k. Today new games are $8k+, and now you can get a mint new MB for the the same price or less. It kinda is a deal.

I get that. JJP games and Stern LE's are quickly approaching 5 figures. Then you got the special edition, super limited, or whatever that is well over $10000. There are countless threads of people complaining about price increases and high cost of games. You can always compare things to something more expensive but $8000 is still a lot for a pin imo. I remember seeing a MB at Pinballz in Austin for $20,000. If you found one for $15000 that would see like a good deal in comparison. Still doesn't add up to me. Prices go up because people are willing to spend more.

#2620 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Okay... So I am thinking about getting an LE... Its just gorgeous and plays amazing. I played it at the expo for like 50 plays... I put up a few decent scores on it... Here is my question to people though...
Is this game deep enough for a home use game. My fear is that it isn't. Now I played this and I played Deadpool. I liked this a hell of a lot better than deadpool. In fact this was one of my favorite games that I played at the expo, if not my most favorite one. Love Attack from Mars and I plan on getting that at one point too.
Didn't care too much for the hobbit, and while I thought JJ Pirates was an amazing game. That game's theme is just does nothing for me. And the amount of moving parts on it scares the hell out of me, and my 100 year old floors.
So, I know I'll have a great time with this machine. It looks amazing. Plays amazing.
But, how long till I get bored of it and move on. My friend made Monster Bash mode on the weekend and I think if I played more by myself and not 2 player games I could have done so too... I stink generally when taking turns.
So how well do you guys think this will hold up in a household collection?

I had a chance to play JJP Pirates last weekend as well. Gorgeous game but didn't do it for me. Deep code is overrated imo. It's nice to have a lot of shots, variety of modes, and challenging goals but learning the rules shouldn't be a college course. MB is a true classic and even though it's not my favorite 90's game, I rather have it than most new games. Tough to beat the total package of great art, dots, callouts, and sounds. It's easy to learn for beginners and enough depth for experienced players. With any game, it's important to play a bunch of times before thinking of buying one. If a game is fun after 50 plays then it should do well at home.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Loris, SC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed?tu=jawjaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.