(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1372 Pic of Monster Bash original prototype Jump Ramp (cut from production) Posted by Yoko2una (9 months ago)

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (8 months ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (8 months ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (8 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#456 1 year ago

Any guesses on the MBr, err I mean #3, pricing?

#512 1 year ago
Quoted from Flowst:

I'm lucky to have a fun collection already. I bought the MMr and AFMr and they are wonderful. What I have always wanted and held off on buying used is my grail game, Monster Bash. With the promise it is to be remade and just around the corner, I had money in hand.
Now with the endless delays, I had enough. I put that money into other areas and couldn't buy a new LE MB remake at this time.
Not to say I wont at some point, but I am one sale that is "sacrificed".

All do respect that is YOUR time table and not CGC's. I think MB will be great when it gets here - I am going to wait it out.

3 weeks later
#602 1 year ago
Quoted from parabol420:

Lloyd, you are a great guy and a tremendous asset to this community, but I really feel you should stop posting stuff like this. You aren't adding anything substantial to the conversation and only getting people hyped up more, ie see the guy who sold his only pin so he could buy CGC #3 because we were told it was announcing at Expo. Unless you are willing to share some inside information, this really doesnt help and in my opinion, only makes it worse.

Bad joke or bad taste? Not sure which but this is the first time I have seen anyone throw any of Lloyd's lighthearted comments back in his face before

1 week later
#649 1 year ago
Quoted from whitey:

I think that was put up there on purpose
Remake !!! Hook ,line & sinker
CCCR OR BBBR

I don't know man, it was removed so quickly it had all the halmarks of an errant and unwanted post. If I had to bet on the next one I would go all in on it being MB.

2 months later
#1284 10 months ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Yeah I promised I would not give any spoilers, but let's just say it played very nice and the topper on the deluxe as well as the video on the color digital screen were both amazing!!!!!

I am soooooo getting this pin. How tall is it with the topper? How about afm with topper? I am worried it may not fit in my basement due to my slightly lower than normal ceilings

#1290 10 months ago

I may not need to if I knew the total height, or start getting it on the market

#1321 10 months ago

Love the fall time of year - and Halloween "rocks"!

#1327 10 months ago

I know the game is rather shallow and perhaps easy. But man I smile every time I play it. Love the toys, callouts, and music. Also love the color and art on the cabinet.

#1373 9 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

As others have mentioned, one thing was a jump ramp. This is a pic from a MB prototype. This was originally in front of Frankenstein but didn't make its way to production models.
[quoted image]

It would be odd to get that back in the remake. It would play too different from the originals. In my opinion it makes the spinner shot and left ramp hard to hit. Also, if you hit it from the side wouldn't it create many more air balls?

#1387 9 months ago

Regarding MB and Cliffy's - I take it they are a must have for this game, especially for the scope. Is this a good assumption?
Also, will they put them in at the factory when building or does it have to be done after the sale by the owner?

I put them on my hobbit first week - and am glad I did as those VUK shots are used alot.

#1396 9 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Agree, but it doesn't protect the top of the play field so I installed the Cliffy as well. Although it was kind of a pain in the ass to install.

That's my point - took me 4 hours to get cliffy's on the hobbit. Glad I did, but had to take A LOT of stuff off the playfield to get those VUK hole protectors on. I would rather they slap on a cliffy (or Mantis) at the factory. Oh well...they probably won't.

#1409 9 months ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I went and MBr today and it's

You sure? That sounds wacky to me...by the way where can I buy that LE you guys are talking about?

2 weeks later
#1543 9 months ago

I agree with what others have said about 'think original - but new' - and a cool new topper and that will get you closer to reality. And that being the case I have no idea why the final reveal and production starting is taking sooooo long. But I am still going to get it - just very surprised at the long delays.

#1546 9 months ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I’m sure they aren’t “dragging it out” must be a legitimate reason. The game will be the game and it will sell just fine.

I agree - but did MM and AFM take this long to approve if there were close to original as well. I think there actually is a 'new' item in the top left that is a nice add - but still - I thought this was going to be announced and shown back in the spring. Oh well.

#1604 9 months ago

Maybe I should just pull the trigger on the JJP POTC until MBr is shipping (I honestly am getting a little worried about MBr - but hey I was worried about TH not shipping too a few years ago). POTC looks very interesting to me.

#1665 9 months ago

Looking for the SE myself. I don't think I can afford the LE; what ever cost it is

I am hoping the SE still has most of the goodies on it.

#1669 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Official release is coming soon.
Warm up your credit cards, get your wallets ready.
Get the LE.
My lips are still sealed...

When you say soon....how soon is soon

#1683 9 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Im actually really surprised they didnt add the 3D pyramid. Start stocking up on them Mezel or whoever sells them. Seems like a must have mod.

I haven't seen that - sounds like a good mod.

#1747 8 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

News flash, its a MB repackaged like AFM and MM!
Look at those and you know what you are going to get.

You may very well be right, but why in the world would the reveal be taking so long from licensing approval if they are essentially building the same thing that was approved/built 20 years ago?

#1791 8 months ago

If we don’t see and play the game at expo this is a complete cluster

#1847 8 months ago

My plans are to get the SE (if it ever comes out). Thanks for posting the pictures - we FINALLY got something to get excited about. I think the topper is cool and will do nicely.

#1853 8 months ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

We will likely never know.

Damn right we will never know. We have only heard 1 thing from CGC since Spring - and that is only 'Yeah, it's MB'. --- And that was due to it being uncovered.

For God's sake, aside from that admission (not really an announcement) we may not have heard anything at all - and it is October.

#1876 8 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not investors in secret spy satellites lol

No kidding - they are making pinball machine games - not fighter jets.

Here is the MBr messaging:

The MB remake (MBr) will use the latest in pinball technology to renew a pinball classic. It will have modern LED lighting, updated play field toys and mechs to improve reliability. SE and LE buyers will have a new and amazing pinball machine topper.

[[Insert cool pictures of machine here]]

We expect to begin shipping later this year. The models are [[insert models and cost here]] *

* Final game features and pricing subject to change.

#1924 8 months ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Good Afternoon Pinsiders.
We are working hard to get Monster Bash out the door and into your hands, and are very close to its release.
Since somebody decided to share some images from #monster-bash-limited-edition , we decided to show you a sneak preview of the topper.
More details will be coming in the next few weeks.
Keep your eyes open and ears listening as Monster Bash is getting ready to Rock Again. [quoted image]

Bitchin' Topper - very cool sculpt.

Do we have the get the LE to get the topper? or can we order it with the SE?

#1938 8 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here you go. [quoted image]

Looks better than the original. Nice job CGC

#1972 8 months ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hello mods, I'd like to report this post for abuse

Really? or is this a joke?

2 weeks later
#2079 8 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

This is the first confirmation I've heard that they didn't do it. That sucks. NEXT!

I want the MBr to play as close as possible to the original (not the prototype). Just my 2 cents...

#2097 8 months ago

Looks damn good - and the DMD redo is very nice indeed.

#2144 8 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

That being said I do like the topper (although not in the same class as AFM), and blue powder coating....the only other thing your really getting is a shaker, lockdown bar plate, and mirrored game blades....probably worth the extra coin.

How much is that...extra coin?

#2149 8 months ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

If it follows the AFM pricing, an LE would be $700 more then the SE

Good topper, lock bar plate, purple trim, and shaker will cover that - I'll take it.

1 week later
#2830 8 months ago
Quoted from c508:

But “The Hobbit” was worth paying the taxes, right?

I'll pay whatever taxes I 'have to'.

On a related story The Hobbit is a very fun pin (though not everyone thinks so - and that's fine )

#2835 7 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Wow is that stupid. MB is a fine game but gets boring real fast, not to grown man children who will laugh at the same bad jokes for apparently 7 years. Be aware the jokes are bad and get tedious over time, the game is damn fun but easy and once you have assembled the band a few times it won't last. Rarehero u never disappoint with ur bullshit.

This is damn near trolling - wtf man?

2 weeks later
#2986 7 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So someone tell me I won't regret buying a SE instead of the LE?? I mean, the topper does look really cool but I'm not a topper guy (in my small collection I only have 1 topper out of 7 pins) I can always get side mirrors and if I felt the need powder coat the hardware right?

Maybe get the SE and then sell the topper if you don't want it - good way to reduce the cost of the LE and get an LE.

#2988 7 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

You will ABSOLUTELY regret not getting three LE.

I don't think you need 3, but yeah get the LE.

#2991 7 months ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

It is surprisingly difficult to consistently make a specific white with RGB LEDs.

My understanding is that there is no true 'white' pixel in LCD - so they basically blast the blue pixel which gives it almost a white look - known as a cool white. Warm whites are tough as well for sure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jonesboro, GA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 279.95
7,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside