(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (1 year ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (1 year ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#263 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

What if they announced multiple new titles?

The pinside world would explode!!!!

2 weeks later
#330 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have to admit a NIB TAF (with upgrades) would be an insta buy for me! I know they produced like 20,000 of them but try to find a nice one for sale.

I own one of those 20,000 and would sell it in a heartbeat to buy a new improved one. And mines actually pretty nice.

1 month later
#634 1 year ago
Quoted from whitey:

What about a Fun House ? FHR ?
throw in a dmd and a crazy topper ?

I would put my original Fun House up for sale instantly to fund buying a new one.

Take my money and take my game!

2 months later
#1316 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

To many company's want our Money.
Houdini, MBr, Deadpool, Munsters....many more. Little something for everyone, but sure limits who will get our money.

That is a good thing. We can expect to see some really good games coming out when everyone has to up their game (pun intended) to make the sale. Competition is a GOOD THING.

#1451 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

But christ Ill retire before I see game 5 come out and im only 51.

I get the same feeling. But since this is one of the few licensed title think the next two should be quicker. Still hoping to see game 4 out middle of next year.

2 weeks later
#1506 1 year ago

Seen an ad on Facebook that the game is going to be setup on a location. Sorry was in a hurry leaving for work so don’t know the details. Bit seen the post.

#1509 1 year ago
Quoted from Arcade:

It was posted in the West Coast Pinball Club on Facebook that the game would be at a private party Yesterday (Friday) in Reno.
Then radio Silence... WTH
Who does that?

Yup, I "liked" the post and tried to find it again in my activity log and it's gone now.

#1510 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Expo may be the big reveal.

Maybe? But might be before that since Pinball Star is mentioned they will have one at the York PA show Oct 12th.

#1585 1 year ago
Quoted from ezelljon:

I’m new to pinside. Is this what people mean when they complain about “pinball speculation”?

Exactly what they mean. I don’t think half the people posting even took the time to read what has already been posted. They just spit out the same speculations or questions that have already been posted and answered several times. By the way, welcome to Pinside.

#1590 1 year ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

It could be a licensing issue.

No way!!!! You mean like getting final approval for the new topper????? That would be way too simple.

#1600 1 year ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

I was making a joke...

I know. I was being sarcastic. Sorry forgot the

#1654 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Can someone instagram me the pics or price matrix? I must have missed them in the official CGC #3 Monster Bash thread. Orders are rolling in, so people must know what they are getting, right?

People are getting a brand new Monster Bash (remake) with large DMD, updated lighting and an awesome topper for around the same price as a nice used original. What more do you need to know??

#1757 1 year ago

How about we just change the LE to Luxury Edition.
Boom! done!

#1774 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Does it suck the wait has been dragged out this long? Undeniably, yes. It will be ready when it is ready. Unless CGC is hemorrhaging money, which I doubt based on the sheer number of AFMr's that sold, MBr will sell, this community will put out and buy, and the line for #4 will start the day MBr is released.
It is what it is.

The day mbr is announced. The only wait will be for it to arrive at your door. All complaining about waiting will be over and people will buy. It’s that simple.

#1815 1 year ago

I think the topper looks pretty good. Plus picture is grainy so will look a lot better with better pictures.

#1908 1 year ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

I just walked over to my games to try this. Mind blown. I had no idea. I've only had Sam system or earlier so haven't really needed it but I thought about the boot time when looking at Iron Maiden

Most games have this feature in the menus. Some need to be turned on. I keep mine set to off. To me it’s all about 3rd ball.

#1944 1 year ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Something I have been wanting to say so badly!!!!! Yes!!!! The topper looks so amazing in person with the lights!!!!!! Wait til you all play it in person, the lighting looks so amazing on the toppers!!

So, it would be safe to say it was amazingly amazing!

#1983 1 year ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Anything from 20 years ago was half the price.
Your house, car, gas, groceries, bills, movie tix, fast food, whatever.
Inflation is a bitch. My grandpa used to go to the movies for a nickel.

I used to fill my car up with gas for five bucks. Now I have to take out a mini loan to fill the tank.

1 week later
#2036 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

CVr will never happen.
TOTANr unlikely.
IMO there are 3 left. CCr, TOMr, BBBr. Latter being most unlikely.
The rest of the popular WMS stuff was either produced in BIG numbers or would cost too much to build and / or license, or both.

You’re forgetting Scared Stiff. License not a problem or big money. TAF could happen. Even though it was produced in large numbers there are many more people wanting it. Including myself. The only draw back could be license. And I own half decent originals of both SS and TAF.

#2039 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I don't think Scared Stiff would sell big enough numbers even in a vacuum. Prices aren't that high, and not that many were made.
Plus, you seem to be forgetting that Elvira 3 is upcoming from Stern. There's no way they'd go head to head with that.

Your looking at it the wrong way. Most of us Scared stiff fans want or own both and most of us are going to buy the third. Once stern makes Elvira 3 there will be a whole new crowd of people catching the Elvira bug. As for prices around here. they range from $5000 to a beat players game to $8500 for mint.

Quoted from snowvictim:

Scared Stiff unlikely, not that popular of a title plus there could be licensing complications if they needed the permission of the actress who played Elvira or the TV company, or whoever is involved.

Maybe not that popular where you're from but she has an cult like following here. As for License with Cassandra it won't be a problem.

1 week later
#2510 1 year ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

And it looks like they did a price drop on AFM to 6k. I know I already said it in this thread, but lets see some $6k MMRs!

If a $6k MMR NIB would happen. I'm selling some games to get one. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.

#2569 12 months ago
Quoted from not4tilts:

What is under the hood? I haven't seen any pictures (and didn't see inside at the show) . I had to power cycle the MBr because the guy before me left a four player game and I didn't want to look like a jerk sitting there playing it. It took time to boot up.
I seem to remember MMr had a very large circuit board under the playfield. Are there boards that are interchangeable with MMr and AFMr?
I assume that the people that are "all in" have a good understanding of this. Just curious. I don't have any experience with MMr or AFMr.

See post for pictuers under the hood. They all have large boards that are not interchangeable.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/49#post-4644775

#2574 12 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They’ve set a cut-off number. By definition that’s limited. Limited doesn’t always mean “rare”. Sometimes it just means “we will make this many and stop”.

Someone gets it!

#2654 12 months ago

I just want to know when the $6000 NIB Scared Stiff and TAF are coming out?

#2745 12 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Up here, getting a decent condition title (if you can find one at a reasonable price), then adding in parts and shipping costs to get it up to snuff, buying NIB becomes the best choice financially in a lot of cases. I do miss cleaning up and fixing pins like with the first few I bought, but the way prices have gone on older pins now I'd just rather spend an extra 500-1k and get something new.

This is just what I was saying in my thread that many new people with pockets full of cash would rather buy new from a distro then screw with everything involved with buying a used one. Even if it means paying more.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-remake-wish-list-what-would-you-like-to-see-remade

#2749 12 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I think you all are forgetting that they didn’t manufacture MMR. Stern did. That’s where the $1 to $2k went. Maybe if they rerun in-house it would be cheaper.

They have made them in house for a while now.

#2751 12 months ago
Quoted from Damien:

What game is thinner... TOM or MB?
What game is easier to get through, and what game has less to see?

I'm not the best player and can say. TOM is the only pin I have ever broke a billion on. Not counting AFM

#2755 12 months ago
Quoted from Damien:

So you'd say it is easier and has less to offer than MB?

Can't compare the two since I've only played MB a handfull of times and have about 50 games on a TOM.

#2760 12 months ago

I really don't like you anymore. Scared Stiff a 1? No wonder why it's the only game I've ever beat the grand wizard mode.
Unless you count spelling Silverball mania on a Silverball Mania game.

#2764 12 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

For Scared Stiff, count the Spider MB as the "true" wizard mode, and on a scale of 1 - 10, that difficulty goes right up to 78.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Very hard yes, but most don’t even know that mode exists.

I'll just forget I heard that. Beating the Stiff-o-meter is the true wizard mode. Don't crush my dreams man!

#2766 12 months ago

So what are the wizard modes on MB since we are talking about them And if anyone is bored a description on how to get to them would be a good read when I'm at work tomorrow.

1 week later
#2864 11 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

just ordered an LE from Cointaker yesterday.....I've played this game about 5 times over the years, so really looking forward to it!

Quoted from jbug:

Me too, it reminds me of when I was a kid around Christmas time. I use to look at the toy I wanted in a Sears catalog over and over. It was like a fever (lol). I sent 2 e-mails to Cointaker just after the Expo was over and did not receive a reply. Someone else said the same thing.

I was the one that said my buddy sent two emails and never got a reply. Then it was stated on here that they were sold out????
Think he's now on list from GEX.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside