(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1792 First Monster Bash remake leaked pics Posted by Monsterbashbombs (5 years ago)

Post #1916 Monster Bash remake official topper pics Posted by CGC-Ryan (5 years ago)

Post #2448 Picture under the playfield of the Monster Bash remake. Posted by knockerlover (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 6 years ago

I was going to TPF at least in part for the reveals. Primary was to hang w friends and play some pinball, but the decision to blow vaction time and travel dollars was at least in part for the promise to see some reveals (next remake in particular which I planned to evaluate for possible route purchase)

CGC had said they would be revealing the game at TPF. I personally think they should still reveal the game even if they are not bringing it. Lots of potential customers that wanted to know what was coming...

I assumed Stern would be revealing the next game, but that is on me as it was just an assumption.

Still looking forward to the next P3 and seeing KingPin (assuming not for play yet?) and playin ACNC, but have to admit I am bummed to not get to see the reveal of the next remake, next Stern, and in reality not be able to play ACNC at all (not showing it till after 4pm on sat and lines will be super long now).

Reveals are part of the electricity and fun of any bog show.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

sometimes pinside, you crack me up. Hundreds of threads whinging about games being released before they were ready.

selling a game that is half baked vs announcing and let people at least see the game at a show you previously committed to attend and reveal at are 2 very different things.

They are dumb to not take advantage of the current largest pinball show in the US, where lots of people booked the trip at least partially based on that selling point of seeing the next remake.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Everybody knows what game it is

I have zero idea...

MB
TOM
CC
CCc
A totally new title to surprise people
BBB
CV

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Either the sources are wrong or they are spreading misinformation; which I can't understand in either case.

Rick seems to think that by keeping people guessing that they wont spend their funny money on some other game. For years he has been hinting and now even claiming he is basically making every popular title from the 90s and the rare ones.

They may also be spreading false rumors to see whom leaks.

3 weeks later
#234 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

what is the next main expo now? i wanna check when this third remake could be revealed.

sounds like a good chance it will be revealed next week at Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee, WI.

1 week later
#298 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

My guess is for an announcement this weekend.

I hope so, but not sure anyone wants to try and compete with 30 IRMN pins at the show?

I mean, my theory is go for it! Maiden is already a known entity for most at this point and I would latch on to the hype train of MGC which is the last big show for reveals till the fall season.

Just not sure if CGC wants to go for it?

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Just the name of the next remade would be ok for me, no need to see the final game.

oh, I completely agree and think the longer they wait, the more money that people are allocating to other new titles.

When people dont even know the next title and are able to play TNA, ACNC, JJP POTC, and Iron Maiden and this huge show then the remake is not even in the running for where to put NIB money.

2 weeks later
#377 5 years ago

lol, not quick enough on that edit...

2 weeks later
#493 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Is it just me or is this delay getting weird?

agreed.

My guess is just that they are having some licensing issues. I am assuming this is MBr and hence a bit more complicated than the previous non-licensed remakes.

It could also be that they are trying to work out all the kinks on the new displays they are using or the new topper for MBr? It seems their model is all about the big add-ons to make the remakes shine in a different way than the originals to drive sales. I assume they want to really make that bling pop upon official announcement and release?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.