(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 100 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3078 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 62.
#351 1 year ago
Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

Ha, my friend you did not miss anything. They have not officially given a date for BBB, only that they will be doing it. I am just "suggesting" a schedule which in the wider scheme is really nothing more than a wish list with proposed order.

I know. I was making fun of your typo

#352 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I know. I was making fun of your typo

Hahahahaha Wacky, I had 2010, Geez!!!

#353 1 year ago
Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

Before they even consider doing TAF again (yeah some selfishness here as I own a terrific playing one, but cosmetically wanting machine) I hope these will come next:
Monster Bash (game #3 the coming announcement of this will bankrupt those who foolishly took action, ha!)
Cactus Canyon (game #4 with March 2019 announcement)
Big Bang Bar (game #5 with March 2020 announcement)
Cirqus Voltaire (game #6; far greater than TOM and Popadiuk's masterpiece narrowly over TOTAN)
Tales of the Arabian Nights (game #7)
King Pin (game #8)
White Water (game #9)
After those nine (actually 6 left in that suggested group) THEN we can talk about The Addams Family, The Twilight Zone, Theater of Magic and Indiana Jones. But NOT until those nine have been made.....hahahahaha, I know, I know, tell me what you really think.

If your list comes true, I'll be buying many games.

#354 1 year ago

Is it possible that there is a licensing problem with MBR and they are working on a different game and when the licensing is figured out we get 2 remakes this year?

#355 1 year ago
Quoted from Jayg1981:

Is it possible that there is a licensing problem with MBR and they are working on a different game and when the licensing is figured out we get 2 remakes this year?

I thought the same. Not the licensing issue for the reason, but that there would be more than one machine ready, more than one machine dependent on the same something technical maybe.

#356 1 year ago
Quoted from Jayg1981:

Yes but I thought it was Universal owned this ip and they want to sell the shit out of it. Not like TAF where you have dead actors estates who have no clue about pinball or some just do not want to sell anyones likeness. TAF is the real hard one, or so it seems.

#357 1 year ago
Quoted from starbase:

Yes but I thought it was Universal owned this ip and they want to sell the shit out of it. Not like TAF where you have dead actors estates who have no clue about pinball or some just do not want to sell anyones likeness. TAF is the real hard one, or so it seems.

or IJ.

#358 1 year ago

I'm hoping for a TOTAN and MBR

#359 1 year ago

Maybe LTG could shed some light on the subject without spilling any bean so to speak?

#360 1 year ago
Quoted from Jayg1981:

Is it possible

No. What ever the game is, or hold up is. It isn't licensing.

LTG : )

#361 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.
LTG : )</blockquote
So is it technical or licensing?

#362 1 year ago

Only thing I heard was working on software/programming for some of the advance features.

#363 1 year ago

Awesome can't wait!

#364 1 year ago
Quoted from starbase:

The licence issues with TAF are not entirely true. If the licencing was such an issue, the pinball game would not be available on Virtual pinball platforms. If CGC think there is a market for a particular machine, they will re make it.

#365 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

The licence issues with TAF are not entirely true. If the licencing was such an issue, the pinball game would not be available on Virtual pinball platforms. If CGC think there is a market for a particular machine, they will re make it.

I know they made 20,000 TAF but I would definitely buy a remake with better lighting. I've only ever played TAF in a dim lit bar with no LED lighting

#366 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

They are true - it's just not impossible. It took a lot more effort and $$ relative to others.

#367 1 year ago
Quoted from Jayg1981:

I know they made 20,000 TAF but I would definitely buy a remake with better lighting.

Better audio. Bigger display. And the coolest topper ever. Mirror blades and shaker motor. Would you buy that ?

#368 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Better audio. Bigger display. And the coolest topper ever. Mirror blades and shaker motor. Would you buy that ?

I HATE mirror blades. They get scratched up and when you remove them they ruin the cabinet.

#369 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes I would. I love Williams/ Bally machines and all the upgrades are just a bonus

#370 1 year ago
Quoted from Jayg1981:

I know they made 20,000 TAF but I would definitely buy a remake with better lighting. I've only ever played TAF in a dim lit bar with no LED lighting

TAF is one of the greatest pinball games of all times. If CGC re made it, I think it will sell very well. That is just my opinion. We have an original.

#371 1 year ago

TAF would sell,I have a Gold with a handful of plays since new and I would buy one !

#372 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I HATE mirror blades. They get scratched up and when you remove them they ruin the cabinet.

I have a set of these and use them on all my pins. No damage caused when lifting playfield... mirror blades, artistic blades, you name it.

https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4575

#373 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I have a set of these and use them on all my pins. No damage caused when lifting playfield... mirror blades, artistic blades, you name it.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4575

Soooo... you put them on just before raising the playfield or do you leave them on/in? Are they made of plastic? It's hard to tell.

#374 1 year ago

Put them on after you pull the glass. There are some magnets that keep them on the rails. They are pretty nice when you have mirrors or interior art (or just don't want to scratch the interior of the cabinet).

Something i noticed on a couple clients hep games (can't afford this myself) is a strip of felt around the outer edge of the playfield itself. I do like heps approach here, but once you add mirrors or interior art it can get a little tight.

#375 1 year ago

Hmmmm?

3A549633-F83E-4D8A-B918-76E679F5C9C6 (resized).png

#376 1 year ago

Now updated lol

A146A101-5CF3-4908-9386-3AAE4CD9EBBA (resized).png

#377 1 year ago

lol, not quick enough on that edit...

#378 1 year ago

561C5F2A-64A1-4263-9AE8-9277946A4FD3 (resized).jpeg

#379 1 year ago

Sensational work! Finally, a leak.

#380 1 year ago

I love Monster Bash a lot, but never felt like it had enough longevity. AFM and MM have more long term play value in my opinion. I'm pretty curious what the 'new stuff' they're adding is about, if it's just some light up whatever, then cool but pass. But if it actually extends the gameplay in some fashion that would be very cool.

#381 1 year ago

Well no more speculating, cat out of bag officially. Monster Bash excellent choice for them.

/boo not TAF!!!!!!

#382 1 year ago

It’s the only remake left I’m interested in, super excited, will look wicked next to my mmr and afmr.

#383 1 year ago

Awesome find!! This photo along with the recent photo showing a MB playfield at the Churchill factory is strong evidence that MBr will be the next remake. Can’t wait to put one next to my MMr and AFMr LE!

The Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show is scheduled for June 8-10. Hopefully CGC makes an official announcement before then.

#384 1 year ago

Nice finally. Why it had to come down to this is mind blowing to me. But at least now we know

#385 1 year ago

Nah they are just baiting you guys..... you can't see that man? come on..... Those guys are just laughin their asses off on otherside of the screen!

#386 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I love Monster Bash a lot, but never felt like it had enough longevity. AFM and MM have more long term play value in my opinion. I'm pretty curious what the 'new stuff' they're adding is about, if it's just some light up whatever, then cool but pass. But if it actually extends the gameplay in some fashion that would be very cool.

Well said. More specifically, MB is pretty boring after 10 plays.

#387 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Respectfully disagree - you (er, I) want a handful of games which are not a huge slog, and play fast and are sort of “fast and dumb”, which is what MB is. Yeah it’s got a lot of forgiving shots, but they feel good when you nail them

#388 1 year ago

When is this show?

#390 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sorry but even though I own a beautiful restored MB I have to agree here. The kids do enjoy it and I love the theme but in terms of gameplay it does not hold up at all against AFM or TAF... not even close. It does get old quick. Doesn’t really give that “one more game” feel like AFM does. If there is some new code with some other challenges or multiball events my mind could be changed. Otherwise I think a lot of people will buy MBR and will soon realize that the lack of availability of the game is what made it more desirable and increased its value- not the actual thrill of gameplay itself.

#391 1 year ago

No one was expecting MBR were they?

Totally stunned

#392 1 year ago

MBR does nothing for me. I just bought AFMR and I am very happy with it and was looking forward to the next remake. I guess I am now leaning towards DI or Iron Maiden (although I can’t handle the music). Waiting for TOMR but I guess I am a wierdo.

#393 1 year ago

lets see the game before we all make choices. AFMR wasn't high on my list but I can't imagine not having it now.

#394 1 year ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

MBR does nothing for me. I just bought AFMR and I am very happy with it and was looking forward to the next remake. I guess I am now leaning towards DI or Iron Maiden (although I can’t handle the music). Waiting for TOMR but I guess I am a wierdo.

not weird...just need to wait some years.
I have also no interest in MBr and highly doubt the code could be updated, i mean rules and tweaks. we will see

#395 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

lets see the game before we all make choices. AFMR wasn't high on my list but I can't imagine not having it now.

do you know if they improve the stroboscope board or whatever? often down on the original game.

#396 1 year ago

There is a couple arcades around me that have both MB and AFM.. Well actually one is AFMR but as much as I do love AFM and it was always my favorite as a kid. MB gets more quarters out of me. Every time. Maybe that would change if I owned it but I love that game I always am drawn to it more then most games.

#397 1 year ago

Wow not a lot of buzz on this?

#398 1 year ago

Nice find. If we can get enough buzz maybe we can force an official announcement!

#399 1 year ago

I think everyone is waiting for the official announcement. Hard to imagine at this point that its not going to be MBr. Even know it's not a title I plan on getting I can't wait to see what they have come up with.

#400 1 year ago

There was a posting last night for one of the west coast shows and they were giving away an MBr. Whoops, did they say that? Yes they did and within minutes it was changed to giving away a NIB pinball. Something like that. It would appear MBr is coming.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Silver Spring, MD
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Winchester, VA
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 3078 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 62.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside