(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 62.
#301 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I hope so, but not sure anyone wants to try and compete with 30 IRMN pins at the show?
I mean, my theory is go for it! Maiden is already a known entity for most at this point and I would latch on to the hype train of MGC which is the last big show for reveals till the fall season.
Just not sure if CGC wants to go for it?

Just curious, but have companies done new pinball reveals outside of a convention or show? Like, just as a website launch? I mean if the game is 99% there and you are not showing it live anyhow, why not at least do the soft launch and fix the last 1% between reveal and shipping.

#302 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

oh, I completely agree and think the longer they wait, the more money that people are allocating to other new titles.
When people dont even know the next title and are able to play TNA, ACNC, JJP POTC, and Iron Maiden and this huge show then the remake is not even in the running for where to put NIB money.

So so so true. I had money saved for this imminent MB and was unable to resist purchasing a MINT MINT MINT example of Gilligan's Island for a higher than normal price for that title. Now I have to begin saving again for MB, but when I have put together enough money for it again it will be January, not that there will be any problems getting it then. I am assuming LE editions will still be out there at that time.

#303 6 years ago
Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

I am assuming LE editions will still be out there at that time.

You can still buy a NIB AFMr LE so yeah I would say you have a while.

#304 6 years ago

This is starting to smell a little bad.. I wish they would just hurry up, I have replacement parts I need to buy!

#305 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

oh, I completely agree and think the longer they wait, the more money that people are allocating to other new titles.
When people dont even know the next title and are able to play TNA, ACNC, JJP POTC, and Iron Maiden and this huge show then the remake is not even in the running for where to put NIB money.

You forgot Houdini. Since Texas show orders for machines have been off the hook crazy.

#306 6 years ago

Looks like there is a lot of JJPoTC money floating around pinball bank accounts. May not be a bad time to push real hard to get the game name announcement out to capitalize on what is looking like a real cluster-fuck in the JJP camp. My CE deposit is going to have to find a new home.

#307 6 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

Looks like there is a lot of JJPoTC money floating around pinball bank accounts. May not be a bad time to push real hard to get the game name announcement out to capitalize on what is looking like a real cluster-fuck in the JJP camp. My CE deposit is going to have to find a new home.

It'd mean a Big Bang to the bottom line.

#308 6 years ago

My PoTC LE money is also looking for a new LE home... CGC versus Stern whoever presents the LE first! Hope it’s going to be CGC.

#309 6 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

And this is why CGC (and likely other manufacturers) may never preview pre-production games again.

#310 6 years ago

CGC simply doesn't want a black eye. Also, my suspicion is that production is probably already underway so the delay of the announcement is not delaying the actual shipping of the game.

#311 6 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

CGC simply doesn't want a black eye. Also, my suspicion is that production is probably already underway so the delay of the announcement is not delaying the actual shipping of the game.

I am thinking the same. Maybe 100 plus games ready to roll. Waiting for the

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from pin_king:

My PoTC LE money is also looking for a new LE home.

Argh....

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#313 6 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

Quoted from chad:

I am thinking the same. Maybe 100 plus games ready to roll. Waiting for the

I agree with you guys. I think whatever game is next, CGC have been making for the last month or even longer. We are looking forward to the reveal!

#314 6 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

or an pirates eyepatch!

#315 6 years ago

So what’s the game or what’s the hold up?

#316 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

So what’s the game or what’s the hold up?

Wow great question...

#317 6 years ago

Many of the POTC buyers are jumping ship they better get this revealed and start taking orders before Iron Maiden & TNA cleanup. Bloods in the water time to be a shark CGC!

#318 6 years ago

Come on cgc at least say what the title is so people can plan accordingly

#319 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Many of the POTC buyers are jumping ship they better get this revealed and start taking orders before Iron Maiden & TNA cleanup. Bloods in the water time to be a shark CGC!

In case you haven't noticed, pinside is a bottomless pit of money anytime any new game is released.

#320 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In case you haven't noticed, pinside is a bottomless pit of money anytime any new game is released.

I’ve noticed. I’m ready to join the fun. Just waiting if my money tree to bloom

#321 6 years ago

I hope its something surprising like taf or totan. Monster Bash is a good choice but i keep hoping for something different.

#322 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

I hope its something surprising like taf or totan. Monster Bash is a good choice but i keep hoping for something different.

Any of the three would be great. I hope they announce it soon so I can see what I'm getting. Most likely in on game three.

#323 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Ya, like Cactus Canyon!

#324 6 years ago

I'm in if it's taf

#325 6 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

I'm in if it's taf

I have to admit a NIB TAF (with upgrades) would be an insta buy for me! I know they produced like 20,000 of them but try to find a nice one for sale.

#326 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have to admit a NIB TAF (with upgrades)

Like better audio. Speaker lights. Big display. Shaker motor. Mirror blades. And the Addams family on top of the backbox tipping a cauldron full of hot oil onto the Christmas Carolers below ?

Now we're talking !

LTG : )

#327 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Like better audio. Speaker lights. Big display. Shaker motor. Mirror blades. And the Addams family on top of the backbox tipping a cauldron full of hot oil onto the Christmas Carolers below ?
Now we're talking !

Yep insta buy, no doubt!

But whatever they plan on releasing, better make it quick or they will lose this buyers money to something else. I’m tired of the waiting game.

#328 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

But whatever they plan on releasing, better make it quick or they will lose this buyers money to something else. I’m tired of the waiting game.

Understood. I believe it will be quick. I also believe the wait will be worth it.

#329 6 years ago

That's good news, Lloyd.

#330 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have to admit a NIB TAF (with upgrades) would be an insta buy for me! I know they produced like 20,000 of them but try to find a nice one for sale.

I own one of those 20,000 and would sell it in a heartbeat to buy a new improved one. And mines actually pretty nice.

#331 6 years ago

I don't want to buy a 3rd used TAF, prefer this one be new. But damn the licensee issues on TAF are probably much tougher then anything else to get done. Anyways going to keep banging the drums for this one to be next even though we all know it may be a longshot to ever happen.

#332 6 years ago

I’d buy a TAFr in a heartbeat. Come on CGC - build it!!

#333 6 years ago

It’s been 6 weeks since announcement was supposed to happen I’m sure anyday now

#334 6 years ago

AllenTown maybe?

#335 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

I don't want to buy a 3rd used TAF, prefer this one be new. But damn the licensee issues on TAF are probably much tougher then anything else to get done. Anyways going to keep banging the drums for this one to be next even though we all know it may be a longshot to ever happen.

As I recall, Christopher Lloyd was the most difficult obstacle for Farsight Studios’ pinball simulation licensing. Ultimately, I think they were unable to use his likeness in their version of the game. I don’t know if the licensing for a remake would require his cooperation, but if so, I suspect it would be a hurdle for sure.

#336 6 years ago

Is there any possibility that TAFr is being announced next?

#337 6 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Is there any possibility that TAFr is being announced next?

There’s a chance, but it is minuscule as per the above

#338 6 years ago
Quoted from Ray_Ayala:

As I recall, Christopher Lloyd was the most difficult obstacle for Farsight Studios’ pinball simulation licensing. Ultimately, I think they were unable to use his likeness in their version of the game. I don’t know if the licensing for a remake would require his cooperation, but if so, I suspect it would be a hurdle for sure.

I wonder if that translates over to the physical world? They seem to have no problem making replacement playfields right now.

#339 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

AllenTown maybe?

I don't think they are waiting for a particular show. They are waiting for the game to be done and ready to show off.

#340 6 years ago

TAFr would be an instant buy from me as well.

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from sprite:

TAFr would be an instant buy from me as well.

Been a whole lot of TAF playfields being made lately. Mirco, CPR....hummm. Wow, to cool. "Quicksand, fumes, toxic waste, it's all ours."

Quoted from LTG:

Now we're talking !

But, LLoyd commenting here above....Means it's not going to be TAF.

#342 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

But, LLoyd commenting here above....Means it's not going to be TAF.

Well now darn it. Got to get up pretty early in the morning to fool Ericpinballfan.

Disclaimer : This means there is still a chance for PTCR !

#343 6 years ago

I really wanted PTCR!!

#344 6 years ago

Man I forgot about CGC #3!! Was contemplating between DI and now IMDN forgetting about this choice! I need instant more money and instant more space!

#345 6 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

Not only is JJPOTC money on the table, I think Iron Maiden Premium/LE money is on the table too. If CGC can beat the Stern reveal with an announcement, it'd likely be worth some extra sales.

#346 6 years ago

Before they even consider doing TAF again (yeah some selfishness here as I own a terrific playing one, but cosmetically wanting machine) I hope these will come next:

Monster Bash (game #3 the coming announcement of this will bankrupt those who foolishly took action, ha!)
Cactus Canyon (game #4 with March 2019 announcement)
Big Bang Bar (game #5 with March 2020 announcement)
Cirqus Voltaire (game #6; far greater than TOM and Popadiuk's masterpiece narrowly over TOTAN)
Tales of the Arabian Nights (game #7)
King Pin (game #8)
White Water (game #9)

After those nine (actually 6 left in that suggested group) THEN we can talk about The Addams Family, The Twilight Zone, Theater of Magic and Indiana Jones. But NOT until those nine have been made.....hahahahaha, I know, I know, tell me what you really think.

#347 6 years ago
Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

Big Bang Bar (game #5 with March 2010 announcement)

F**k I missed it.......!@#$%$#

#348 6 years ago

I would love them to do scared stiff. Forget the 3rd game that may be coming. SS remake would be epic.

#349 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

F**k I missed it.......!@#$%$#

Ha, my friend you did not miss anything. They have not officially given a date for BBB, only that they will be doing it. I am just "suggesting" a schedule which in the wider scheme is really nothing more than a wish list with proposed order.

#350 6 years ago
Quoted from erak:

I would love them to do scared stiff. Forget the 3rd game that may be coming. SS remake would be epic.

I don't care for Scared Stiff at all, I just can't get into that game and don't find the visual aesthetics appealing. But it has so many fans and you are right o propose it in the schedule.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/7?hl=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.