(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 62.
#251 6 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

if it’s MBr.

People really need to get over this.

Fred Young isn't as young as he used to be. And he's having trouble hitting the high notes for PTCR ( Punchy the Clown R ) and this is delaying the game's release.

LTG : )

#253 6 years ago
Quoted from Packerjeff:

Talked to someone definitely "in the know" yesterday. While they wouldn't confirm (of course) which game it was, they said that if you thought the AFMLE topper was cool everyone will be blown away by the topper on the new game. Dancing monsters?

Here is a sneak peak

24B18F79-BE75-47AD-A3B2-34DA212AD8EF (resized).jpeg24B18F79-BE75-47AD-A3B2-34DA212AD8EF (resized).jpeg

#254 6 years ago

Wow Clark, she’s a beaut’

Waiting for the annoucement for game 3 reminds me of being a kid waiting for Christmas.

#255 6 years ago

BBBR

#256 6 years ago

TOMr is becoming the favorite lately.

#257 6 years ago

TOTAN should be on the short list being the PF is done and the ramp moldings are still around.
Seems like an easy build and I for one would buy it.

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

TOTAN should be on the short list being the PF is done and the ramp moldings are still around.

I'd buy a TOTANw - which is an upgraded widebody design. Otherwise TOTANr would play the same as all TOTAN's, which is it feels too squeezed in on the sides. Game would really open up with a widebody amount of space, otherwise it would not be a buy for me. I'd gladly play any that came at me bro.

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

You would buy one even if the code isn’t polished? If yes why, as you can get nice one for 4-5k€

#262 6 years ago

What if they announced multiple new titles?

zzzzzzz1-70% (resized).pngzzzzzzz1-70% (resized).png

#263 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The pinside world would explode!!!!

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

You would buy one even if the code isn’t polished? If yes why, as you can get nice one for 4-5k€

First off I am not a great player - flashes of greatness surrounded by mediocrity. So that being said I doubt I could beat the current code that is there.
I do believe there will be polishes to the code for CCr which is a great indication to the titles going forward (7 confirmed).
All of the TOTAN machines I have played have had wear and fade so I would buy a new one rather than a $6-7k partial referb here in the states.

TOTAN has a great art, theme, and game play to keep me interested. Add to that reliability and its a winner for me. More so than CC and even MBr which I plan on purchasing.

#265 6 years ago

Can Safe Cracker be remade?

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I've been thinking about that possibility for awhile too. Wonder if they'll host a five-days-of-CGC soon? Where CGC reveals FIVE new complete remakes. Which ones you ask? All the good ones mentioned, of course. Oh Boy!!

#267 6 years ago

Hoping for Big Bang bar anything else is just child’s play

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Can Safe Cracker be remade?

Can it? Yes

Will it? .... probably not. Specialized cabinet, lockdown, playfield, glass, etc, etc.

#269 6 years ago

Im rooting for Cactus canyon. I must buy for me if they remake it!

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Doug indicated at TPF that they hope to have game #4 ready for the next TPF. I still hope MBr is game #3.

#271 6 years ago

If I were CGC I would be working on a super deluxe version of a jpop game to launch during the 5 days of deep root.
Theater of magic extreme or something along those lines. So I would save the jpop title til next year.

Looking forward to whatever comes. I would love to see cactus canyon.

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

If I were CGC I would be working on a super deluxe version of a jpop game to launch during the 5 days of deep root.
Theater of magic extreme or something along those lines. So I would save the jpop title til next year.
Looking forward to whatever comes. I would love to see cactus canyon.

CV!!

#273 6 years ago

My vote is for TAFr and TZr. I know so many made, but a brand new one with all of the updates would be a must have for many.

#274 6 years ago

The HD dot upgrade on Addams would be killer!
Suffers a bit from being an early dot matrix title and could really benefit from a little dot enhancement.

#275 6 years ago

A TAFr with proper audio would be so good to get!

#276 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

The HD dot upgrade on Addams would be killer!
Suffers a bit from being an early dot matrix title and could really benefit from a little dot enhancement.

ColorDmd, upscaling mode.

Quoted from Nepi23:

A TAFr with proper audio would be so good to get!

Pinsound+, sfudio, then custom mix.

#277 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

ColorDmd, upscaling mode.

Pinsound+, sfudio, then custom mix.

Addams ColorDmd is one of the weaker ones. No fault of the display, just the level of detail in the dots at that time. A revisit like we've seen on MM and AFM would be sweet.
Love the sound and music in the stock roms. Would be amazing if the original recordings existed somewhere and could be used without being down sampled an compressed to shit.

#278 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Would be amazing if the original recordings existed somewhere and could be used without being down sampled an compressed to shit.

Even if we had access to the original audio, I'd still prefer the old one. It's so characteristic. I've heard the original soundtrack of the TZ (the DCS one), and I don't want ot hear it again.

#279 6 years ago

Whatever the title if its anything like AFMR LE it will be great.I have a Hep like restored attack original and playing my new LE Attack gotta be honest
Kicks ass !! The sound,display and especially the topper .

#280 6 years ago

Would anyone venture a guess as to the probable time frame for the availability of the machine (great likelihood MB)? I am thinking the fall, since announcement usually means they are close to completion. Also if some of us don't have the money until maybe January or February I am also assuming there will be machines still out there to buy at that point no?

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

I am thinking the fall,

I'm thinking a lot sooner than that.

#282 6 years ago

I’m assuming that I can receive a matching number LE sooner than TNA

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Could you give us a prediction on when you think the next title will be released?

#284 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Could you give us a prediction on when you think the next title will be released?

Sorry. No. Not my place to steal their thunder.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Lloyd, killing us.
Maybe this weekend at MGC?

#286 6 years ago

Lloyd, killing us.

Way to soon yet.

#287 6 years ago

Sorry. Didn't mean too.

I haven't heard anything like that.

#288 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sorry. Didn't mean too.

I haven't heard anything like that.

Ahh shucks.

#289 6 years ago

I might add. I haven't not heard anything either.

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sorry. No. Not my place to steal their thunder.

I just had to ask! Even I am getting excited waiting for the announcement.

#291 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Even I am getting excited waiting for the announcement.

Me too. I anxiously await the announcement. Getting the game. And a surge in tech support calls. Mostly basic set up type questions. Always first time NIB buyers when a new game comes out.

#292 6 years ago

What was the wait time between the announcement and when they started shipping AFMr?

#293 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What was the wait time between the announcement and when they started shipping AFMr?

AFMr was announced at TPF March of last year and started shipping at the end of May, a little over 2 months later. Pretty impressive considering they had to create their own assembly line. It probably helped that they already made their own playfields and cabinets and could control that part of production.

#294 6 years ago

I heard within a month or so for announcement

#295 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

within which month?

I haven't heard anything yet.

#296 6 years ago

My guess is for an announcement this weekend.

#297 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I heard they will announce shortly, when they will be making a formal announcement

#298 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

My guess is for an announcement this weekend.

I hope so, but not sure anyone wants to try and compete with 30 IRMN pins at the show?

I mean, my theory is go for it! Maiden is already a known entity for most at this point and I would latch on to the hype train of MGC which is the last big show for reveals till the fall season.

Just not sure if CGC wants to go for it?

#299 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I hope so, but not sure anyone wants to try and compete with 30 IRMN pins at the show?
I mean, my theory is go for it! Maiden is already a known entity for most at this point and I would latch on to the hype train of MGC which is the last big show for reveals till the fall season.
Just not sure if CGC wants to go for it?

Just the name of the next remade would be ok for me, no need to see the final game.

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Just the name of the next remade would be ok for me, no need to see the final game.

oh, I completely agree and think the longer they wait, the more money that people are allocating to other new titles.

When people dont even know the next title and are able to play TNA, ACNC, JJP POTC, and Iron Maiden and this huge show then the remake is not even in the running for where to put NIB money.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.