(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 62.
#2851 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

Do you get a flyer with CGC games?

Email them and have them send you a couple of each.

#2853 5 years ago

Wow, I forgot about flyers. That used to be such a thing...people still care about that?

#2854 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wow, I forgot about flyers. That used to be such a thing...people still care about that?

I frame them and put them on my gameroom wall.

I have one for every game I have owned except Farfalla. Im looking for that one.

So, yes it's a thing...

#2855 5 years ago

I like to have flyers for every game I have also. I will contact the distributor and ask for 3. I get a 1/2" binder with clear covers on the front and back and pockets on the inside. I put one flyer on the front (front of flyer) and another on the back (back of flyer). Inside I keep a copy of that game's rules and all receipts from purchases (mods) and repair receipts. Whenever I sell a game, I usually give the buyer the notebook. I keep the third flyer for memories sake.

#2856 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

I like to have flyers for every game I have also. I will contact the distributor and ask for 3. I get a 1/2" binder with clear covers on the front and back and pockets on the inside. I put one flyer on the front (front of flyer) and another on the back (back of flyer). Inside I keep a copy of that game's rules and all receipts from purchases (mods) and repair receipts. Whenever I sell a game, I usually give the buyer the notebook. I keep the third flyer for memories sake.

You sound like a good seller.
Wish I was closer.

#2857 5 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

Supposedly my SE is shipping next week. Anyone have there’s shipped or about to?

I just paid in full. Should be here within a few weeks. Thanks Joe!

#2858 5 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

I just paid in full. Should be here within a few weeks. Thanks Joe!

Same here, paid in full as well! Can't wait!

#2859 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

You sound like a good seller.
Wish I was closer.

Thanks Vino.

#2860 5 years ago

just ordered an LE from Cointaker yesterday.....I've played this game about 5 times over the years, so really looking forward to it!

#2861 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

just ordered an LE from Cointaker yesterday.....I've played this game about 5 times over the years, so really looking forward to it!

Me too, it reminds me of when I was a kid around Christmas time. I use to look at the toy I wanted in a Sears catalog over and over. It was like a fever (lol). I sent 2 e-mails to Cointaker just after the Expo was over and did not receive a reply. Someone else said the same thing.

#2862 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

I sent 2 e-mails to Cointaker just after the Expo and they never replied.

Crap happens.

Call them.

LTG : )

#2863 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Crap happens.
Call them.
LTG : )

I ordered from Flip N Out.

#2864 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Quoted from jbug:

Me too, it reminds me of when I was a kid around Christmas time. I use to look at the toy I wanted in a Sears catalog over and over. It was like a fever (lol). I sent 2 e-mails to Cointaker just after the Expo was over and did not receive a reply. Someone else said the same thing.

I was the one that said my buddy sent two emails and never got a reply. Then it was stated on here that they were sold out????
Think he's now on list from GEX.

#2865 5 years ago

Someone probably cancelled, opening up the sale. I'm not condoning the lack of response, but it does them no good to not sell their allocation.

#2866 5 years ago

So can someone confirm, if the classic doesn’t have RGB lighting does it have standard cool/ warm white LEDs?
No color gi correct?

#2867 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

So can someone confirm, if classic doesn’t have RGB lighting does it simlly have standard cool/ warm white LEDs?
No color gi correct?

That is my understanding

#2868 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

So can someone confirm, if classic doesn’t have RGB lighting does it simlly have standard cool/ warm white LEDs?

CE does not have RGB GI lighting. If MB is like MM and AFM the LED's will be warm white.

#2869 5 years ago

Thanks guys. People really seem to be gravitating to the upgrades on this one.

#2870 5 years ago

For me I prefer the warm richness of the classic editions white lights. They look like AFMr. When I first saw that game it blew me away. I've never seen a modern led game with such a rich, warm 80's glow. It was so sexy.

I like the upgrades of the bigger screen, and the color changing GI, but there is something lost from the warmth of the pure white. Even while the SE, and LE are "white" with no mode going, those bulbs can't replicate the warmth of a AFMr. I love the glow so much it made me want the classic after playing all 3 at expo.

#2871 5 years ago

Won't be long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2872 5 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

For me I prefer the warm richness of the classic editions white lights. They look like AFMr.

You are not alone in this.

#2873 5 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

For me I prefer the warm richness of the classic editions white lights. They look like AFMr. When I first saw that game it blew me away. I've never seen a modern led game with such a rich, warm 80's glow. It was so sexy.
I like the upgrades of the bigger screen, and the color changing GI, but there is something lost from the warmth of the pure white. Even while the SE, and LE are "white" with no mode going, those bulbs can't replicate the warmth of a AFMr. I love the glow so much it made me want the classic after playing all 3 at expo.

Are the lights on the classic still surface mounted SMD?

And does the upgraded chip change the classic dots to colour, or does it upgrade to the new redrawn graphics?

#2874 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Are the lights on the classic still surface mounted SMD?

And does the upgraded chip change the classic dots to colour, or does it upgrade to the new redrawn graphics?

Insets are SMD, GI are bulbs like in the other remakes. The chip upgrade gets both color and higher def dots

#2875 5 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

GI are bulbs like in the other remakes

Then they are smd too.

#2876 5 years ago

So, how many of you guys that ordered the LE have been asked to pay in full? The 30 to 90 days I got from my distributor was fairly vague.

#2877 5 years ago

$1000.00 deposit is all I was ever asked for- they said there allotment was limited to like 25 or 50 LE's- PlayerOne that is

#2878 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

So, how many of you guys that ordered the LE have been asked to pay in full? The 30 to 90 days I got from my distributor was fairly vague.

You dont have to pay in full until your game is ready to be shipped. So, 30 to 90 days is about right.

#2879 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

That time frame seems about right. I paid the deposit and was told the balance would be required 15 days before shipping which SHOULD be between 11/19 and christmas but couldn't guarantee that it would be before january.

#2880 5 years ago

1000 down, balance due when shipping (sometime before 2019).

#2881 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Then they are smd too.

Right. But the GI ones are in a bulb package

#2882 5 years ago

Insets are SMD, GI are bulbs like in the other remakes. The chip upgrade gets both color and higher def dots

I wonder how the new graphics will look on the small display.

Anyone know pricing on colour chip?

#2883 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Anyone know pricing on colour chip?

$400

#2884 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

The graphics on AFMr CE look great. Same with MMr.

#2885 5 years ago

The graphics on AFMr CE look great. Same with MMr.

Yes, but MMR are not as redrawn as MBr. They were aslight upgrade, where MBr looks like a total overhaul.

I'm sure it will look great. Excited to see more on the CE model.

#2886 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Yes, but MMR are not as redrawn as MBr. They were aslight upgrade, where MBr looks like a total overhaul.

ATHYRIO redid the graphics on all three.

s-l300 (resized).jpgs-l300 (resized).jpg
#2887 5 years ago

ATHYRIO redid the graphics on all three.

Cool. I'm excited to see the MBr display in person.

#2888 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Yes, but MMR are not as redrawn as MBr.

Yes they are. Same process for all three remakes.

#2889 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes they are. Same process for all three remakes.

I get that, but my point was more creative changes went into MBr. For instance, the characters are drawn more realistically compared to the juxtaposition in MMR.

#2890 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I get that, but my point was more creative changes went into MBr. For instance, the characters are drawn more realistically compared to the juxtaposition in MMR.

As with all things people get better at stuff over time.

#2891 5 years ago

I think ATHYRIO have redone the GFX for MMR for the wide screen now too.

#2892 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I think ATHYRIO have redone the GFX for MMR for the wide screen now too.

Original DMDs are wide. The new big one is just bigger. It’s literally the same as if you went into a store and saw the same image on small TVs and big TVs. They don’t have to redo anything. It’s just a bigger display in the same ratio.

#2893 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Original DMDs are wide. The new big one is just bigger. It’s literally the same as if you went into a store and saw the same image on small TVs and big TVs. They don’t have to redo anything. It’s just a bigger display in the same ratio.

yes the ratio is the same, but the pixels per square inch are not. Having looked at the widescreen MMR close up it looks in my view that they have used the extra resolution.

Neil.

#2894 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

You dont have to pay in full until your game is ready to be shipped. So, 30 to 90 days is about right.

I agree....I wouldn't pay the final payment until the game is about to ship....

#2895 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

yes the ratio is the same, but the pixels per square inch are not. Having looked at the widescreen MMR close up it looks in my view that they have used the extra resolution.
Neil.

They didn’t change anything. One is a small 1080p screen, the other is a larger 1080p screen.

#2896 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They didn’t change anything. One is a small 1080p screen, the others is a larger 1080p screen.

Because science!

#2897 5 years ago

I reserved mine today. SE! It's been a dream of mine to own this machine. So glad they are remaking classic games like this one. Can't wait!

#2898 5 years ago

Our LE allotment is going fast. Please contact us if you want one. We ship nationwide (USA & Canada).

Toll Free: 1-855-DO-NITRO (36-64876) or [email protected]

MBLENitro (resized).jpgMBLENitro (resized).jpg
#2899 5 years ago

Our LE allotment is going fast. Please contact us if you want one. We ship nationwide (USA & Canada).

Toll Free: 1-855-DO-NITRO (36-64876) or [email protected]

MBLENitro (resized).jpgMBLENitro (resized).jpg
#2900 5 years ago

Running out of LE preorders fast... what? Its been days since they were anounced and they are still available, so how are they running out? They are selling briskly, yes, and some distributors have run out, but I cant believe they have sold out 1250 LE’s already. Anyone else think they have?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/58?hl=djnoel30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.