(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 62.
#2251 5 years ago

This game is beautiful and its going to sell really really well if they price it right!

#2253 5 years ago

We had some technical difficulties with our network connection and sound. We will stream Monster Bash Remake tomorrow, Friday, October 19 at 7:00 PST. For those who connected to Twitch waiting for our stream to go live, thank you for your patience. We hope to see all of you joining us on Twitch tomorrow night!

https://www.twitch.tv/renopinball

In the meantime here is a sneak preview in what you will be seeing live!

#2254 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Details on friday ?
Yeah free chess burgers on tuesdays
N free beer tomorrow. Been there done that. Gotta new toy today.2015 GT
10k miles , one owner 62 yrs old
6speed , a few mods 650 HP
Was a Chevy guy , this is just a fun car to drive and I stole it !
[quoted image][quoted image]

wow congrats on a car every one else has.... guessing you’re not opting for the LE model.

#2255 5 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

wow congrats on a car every one else has.... guessing you’re not opting for the LE model.

whitey is obviously excited about his new car. You have to come along and be a dick about it. Nice...

#2256 5 years ago

Dang, even though I have the original, after seeing some video I'm ultra tempted...dang dang dang

(Even with all the choices of new games out there...the game that excites me most is a game I already have lol)

#2257 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Dang, even though I have the original, after seeing some video I'm ultra tempted...dang dang dang
(Even with all the choices of new games out there...the game that excites me most is a game I already have lol)

I think the remakes play better personally, thats just me though. Id like to have one of any kind.

#2258 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Details on friday ?
Yeah free chess burgers on tuesdays
N free beer tomorrow. Been there done that. Gotta new toy today.2015 GT
10k miles , one owner 62 yrs old
6speed , a few mods 650 HP
Was a Chevy guy , this is just a fun car to drive and I stole it !
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nobody cares, traitor

F1E71F3F-472B-4D77-82DA-125638179F14 (resized).pngF1E71F3F-472B-4D77-82DA-125638179F14 (resized).png
#2259 5 years ago

Wow...I played it today and I LOVE IT!!!!!

Got my name.on an LE Model...I think they will sell quick...but we will see.

Only drawback is coin door will need to be done...but hey...Matt @ Back Alley will get it done for me

Wonder what their #4 Game will be??

I did ask...and CGC response was....

"When it is done....We will announce it"

Love it...great response.

#2260 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Wonder what their #4 Game will be??

I'd bet CC, which I would be interested in, as I never owned one. But, time will tell.

#2261 5 years ago
Quoted from Niterider:

The first thing that I thought of when looking at this was: “So this is what we may have seen today if Bally/Williams was still around...”
It’s a Williams game, brought into damm-near modern day levels of technology. Updated screen, RGB GI’s...
God, this game is tempting me...if the SE is under 9k....

I think you’re thinking of JJP...

#2262 5 years ago

"Expect to hear from my lawyers..."
-G. Stern

326eb4888213d5a145a36eac356c7573be8a442f (resized).jpg326eb4888213d5a145a36eac356c7573be8a442f (resized).jpg
#2263 5 years ago

I have my pro streaming gear here at expo so trying to convince them to let me stream it..
In the mean time this should give you a good taste

The Colours pop so well.

Add twitch.tv/Neimcrae to you friends Incase they let me stream it...

#2264 5 years ago

Wow that Reno Stream (and recording) is awesome. 5 Minutes of his logo and... end. -_-;

(Why does someone "record" this for future viewing pleasure?)

#2265 5 years ago

Anyone has seen my Dodge Demon? Can't find it.

If you see a Dodge Demon please poop on the hood, so I can follow the smell of the turd.

Appreciated!

#2266 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Wow that Reno Stream (and recording) is awesome. 5 Minutes of his logo and... end. -_-;
(Why does someone "record" this for future viewing pleasure?)

I am sorry you waited so long or didn't get to see the stream, but we experienced some technical issues that we couldn't resolve. We will have the stream working tonight, Friday, October 19th at 7:00 PST. We will post it on our Renopinball YouTube channel after it gets uploaded to Twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/renopinball

#2267 5 years ago

I have so badly wanted to post these pics since I played the test runs back at their warehouse. I finally can and not get in trouble, YAY!!!!!

Screenshot_20181019-101439_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181019-101439_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181019-101454_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181019-101454_Gallery (resized).jpg
#2268 5 years ago

Is the conclusion from players at expo that it plays similar to the original? This was what I got from the feedback of the test players at least at CGC factory.

#2269 5 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Is the conclusion from players at expo that it plays similar to the original? This was what I got from the feedback of the test players at least at CGC factory.

All of the remakes play like the original. It's the remake haters who make up the stories that they are different

#2270 5 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

They all do...the only difference is its a brand new machine

#2271 5 years ago

Looks like all the details are on the CGC website now....except price? Has anyone at Expo asked what the price is???

#2272 5 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

It looks like the description is incorrect. The SE in the picture does not have it.

Corrected now.

#2273 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Looks like all the details are on the CGC website now....except price? Has anyone at Expo asked what the price is???

In the older MB thread that has been up for ever someone said their dist told them the same price as AFMR- $8300 shipped for LE is the example the poster quoted.

#2274 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

All of the remakes play like the original. It's the remake haters who make up the stories that they are different

I have one of the original MMr’s. The first MMr’s actually shipped with flipper coil plungers that were too long, so they did legitimately play different. Don’t just call someone a “hater”, as those first MMr’s may be their point of reference and it’s a legit complaint. The good thing is, when replaced with the original coil plungers, they play exactly as they should and I’m still enjoying mine 3 1/2 years later.

#2275 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I have one of the original MMr’s. The first MMr’s actually shipped with flipper coil plungers that were too long, so they did legitimately play different. Don’t just call someone a “hater”, as those first MMr’s may be their point of reference and it’s a legit complaint. The good thing is, when replaced with the original coil plungers, they play exactly as they should and I’m still enjoying mine 3 1/2 years later.

I wasn't aware of this...sounds like an anomaly?

#2276 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

My distributor quoted me $5999 for the classic model

#2277 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I wasn't aware of this...sounds like an anomaly?

Supposedly they had extras from Vacation America and somehow they got mixed in.

#2278 5 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

In the older MB thread that has been up for ever someone said their dist told them the same price as AFMR- $8300 shipped for LE is the example the poster quoted.

So 6500/7300/8000 + shipping for the 3 trims?

#2279 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

So 6500/7300/8000 + shipping for the 3 trims?

We will know for sure tonight.

#2280 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think the remakes play better personally, thats just me though.

I've never played an MMr that felt quite "right" to me. Not that they play bad, they just feel a bit different than the originals. That being said, I played MBr last night, and I thought it felt perfect. Overall, they did a fantastic job on the game. They are definitely going to sell a crapload of them.

#2281 5 years ago

I felt the same with MMr. The ones I played never felt right but... AFMr IMO, plays better than an original. Never thought that could be possible. My AFMr is fantastic. I would be all in on MBr. I just need to see what Munsters is like.

#2282 5 years ago

Love the display and the extra things added like the topper and plasma lights great job.
But for half the price i can find a original one.
Thats cheaper to repair when out of warranty.

But if you have the cash and want all the extra's and don't care buy one, its still a great machine.

#2283 5 years ago

I really didn’t like the topper at 1st glance but now the LE really seems like the way to go on this one. For the extras that I would probably add down the road it seems like a savings be the special edition. I really didn’t want to drop 8300 on another game shipped but it looks like I’m going to cave once again....

#2284 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Love the display and the extra things added like the topper and plasma lights great job.
But if you have the cash and want all the extra's and don't care buy one, its still a great machine.

An original MB would be closer to the MBr standard edition. You won’t be finding original MBs for $3250 any time soon (at least not in the states).

Original MMs still bottom out at $5k and go as high as $10k-ish for HUO/restored. I would expect the original MB market to be similar.

#2285 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

If I could find an original one for $3000-$4000 I would jump on that too!

#2286 5 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I really didn’t like the topper at 1st glance but now the LE really seems like the way to go on this one. For the extras that I would probably add down the road it seems like a savings be the special edition. I really didn’t want to drop 8300 on another game shipped but it looks like I’m going to cave once again....

What is it, like $800 more for the LE? The extras are definitely worth that much. The topper looks really good in person.

#2287 5 years ago

I'm sorry to the purists, but that display and other additions blow away the original MB. I can't see the pricing on original MB machines going anywhere but down.

#2289 5 years ago
Quoted from JimmyZee:

Who is distributing these?

Satan, clearly. You have to admit, the guy knows how to manage temptation.

#2290 5 years ago

I have played many original MB's and they all seem to play different to me so I don't really know what is the reference point. I like how mine plays but I am probably just used to it. I have a MMr and I think that is very nice game. I think the originals are nice as I have MB and AFM but I love the MMr too.

#2291 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Satan, clearly. You have to admit, the guy knows how to manage temptation.

Savage

#2292 5 years ago

You hear that sound guys? Thats the sound of the original monster bash prices crashing to the ground. MM didnt take too much of a hit but afm sure did.

#2293 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

You hear that sound guys? Thats the sound of the original monster bash prices crashing to the ground. MM didnt take too much of a hit but afm sure did.

In the UK awe are seeing a lot of pins with few buyers - buyers market right now.

#2294 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

It's all relative. All versions of MMr were $8k. AFMr and MBr have a base $6k model...dat's gonna do it.

#2295 5 years ago

Customer Loyalty Deal?

#2296 5 years ago

Actually makes me want one of these. Game looks great.

#2297 5 years ago

There is nothing about the additions that really impresses me but something about how a classic looks brand new with all the bells and whistles gets my attention. Damn - so many decisions on what to buy next bc I think Octoberfest looks really good too

#2298 5 years ago

just jumping in on this post- have they given details on what the differences are between the models??

#2299 5 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

just jumping in on this post- have they given details on what the differences are between the models??

Full details here: https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/monster-bash

#2300 5 years ago

id like the toys and topper for my original

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.