(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 62.
#2051 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Are the prices staying the same or is there a bump?
Had not heard anything in a while.

Last I heard they were hoping to keep them in line with AFMr but nothing concrete.

#2052 5 years ago

I got tired of waiting and bought a deadpool. I was hoping we could've ordered by now. Oh well. Hopefully next year.

#2053 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I hope it plays like the original. I have the remake of MMRLE & AFMRLE IMO the MMRLE doesn't play like the original. However, the AFMRLE play just like the original. I have high hopes!

It plays smooth and fast.
Really a beautiful game.

#2054 5 years ago

Anyone care to guess if MBr will actually be at Expo?

#2055 5 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I guess there will be one there.

LTG : )

#2056 5 years ago

It's a safe bet it will absolutely be at expo. The year is the hard part.

#2057 5 years ago

Someone on here that play tested the bash said that Ashley said prices would be the same as afm remake so that’s great news

#2058 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I guess there will be one there.

I see what you did there... nice guess!!

#2059 5 years ago

Hopefully Expo is the big reveal, maybe a reveal of a warehouse filled with 1000 boxed LE's ready to ship!

#2060 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Hopefully Expo is the big reveal, maybe a reveal of a warehouse filled with 1000 boxed LE's ready to ship!

Now that would be cool!

#2061 5 years ago

Is Expo finally the reveal for this game? No tease from CGC makes me think No. I starting to believe that it will be TPF but in 2019!

#2062 5 years ago

I'm not holding my breath anymore. The delay is getting to the odd area now. ...delay moving into prolonged territory with no explanation or comments. Situation about this game has an odd feel now. Seems too prolonged without anything happening and no explanations after this time lapse.

#2063 5 years ago

I blame Rick, he has the track record to prove it.

#2064 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

The delay is getting to the odd area now. ...delay moving into prolonged territory with no explanation or comments

Now that Expo has started, if game is going to be shown we should see it tomorrow or Friday.

#2065 5 years ago

Now that Expo has started, if game is going to be shown we should see it tomorrow or Friday.

But really we kinda know what to expect, right? It’s the same game, with new topper (which is nice, yes), the enhanced color dots (possibly costing more $$? Or was that just MM?), and the CGC flippers. But more people get to play it! So that a bonus

#2066 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

But really we kinda know what to expect, right? It’s the same game, with new topper

Absolutely. Price is pretty much all that's left still unclear. That and when they will start shipping.

#2067 5 years ago

"What if" the licensing issues are not what we think about but having to redesign George Gomez mechs? They're not neccessarily part of the contract and it would be in Sterns interrest to block that.

It would at least explain how the game would've been ready in march but went silent (went back to the drawing board?) and having to playtest it.

#2068 5 years ago

On this one, WRONG.

#2069 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

"What if" the licensing issues are not what we think about but having to redesign George Gomez mechs? They're not neccessarily part of the contract and it would be in Sterns interrest to block that.
It would at least explain how the game would've been ready in march but went silent (went back to the drawing board?) and having to playtest it.

Certainly possible, but typically those types of things are owned by the company rather than the original designer, to simplify situations exactly
Like you are describing.

#2070 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

But really we kinda know what to expect, right? It’s the same game, with new topper (which is nice, yes), the enhanced color dots (possibly costing more $$? Or was that just MM?), and the CGC flippers. But more people get to play it! So that a bonus

Well that is a big let down- the same old game!

I was holding my breath and now have given up - that didn’t take long!

LOL

#2071 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Adding back the jump ramp would be pretty cool.

#2072 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Adding back the jump ramp would be pretty cool.

But they didn't. Also I doubt this is a mech design delay as the games were done. This is someone sitting on a license signature taking their time then the games will flood open.

#2073 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

But they didn't. Also I doubt this is a mech design delay as the games were done. This is someone sitting on a license signature taking their time then the games will flood open.

This is the first confirmation I've heard that they didn't do it. That sucks. NEXT!

#2074 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is the first confirmation I've heard that they didn't do it. That sucks. NEXT!

I to very much hoped that when remaking these titles they would add the "lost" prototype features often cut back in the day for budgets or lack of time to refine them. The jump ramp was a cool feature I think would have added a bit of new flare to an old game. That and improving known failure points like the drac track wear. Oh well it's not like they had any extra time for stuff like that...

#2075 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I blame Rick, he has the track record to prove it.

I don't think he really has much to do with any of this, approval or development, except agreeing a license fee with CGC.

All approval goes through Scientific Games (& Universal in this case). At least that's my understanding.

#2076 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

This is someone sitting on a license signature taking their time then the games will flood open.

If this is the case, why not just say so? They could've said months and months ago that they were waiting on licensing approval and that's causing an unknown delay. There's certainly no harm in that, and everyone knows that can take a day, weeks, or months. Then there's no speculation about problems, drama, etc etc. There would be absolutely no downside to saying that, and only upside. For that reason it doesn't make much sense to me, and it's more likely some issue with the machine that needs/needed addressed.

#2077 5 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

If this is the case, why not just say so?

They did.

#2078 5 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

If this is the case, why not just say so? They could've said months and months ago that they were waiting on licensing approval and that's causing an unknown delay. There's certainly no harm in that, and everyone knows that can take a day, weeks, or months. Then there's no speculation about problems, drama, etc etc. There would be absolutely no downside to saying that, and only upside. For that reason it doesn't make much sense to me, and it's more likely some issue with the machine that needs/needed addressed.

They did and the game played great with no issues so that’s not it. My Guess, they don’t want to publicize 1 group has not signed off and holding up millions in production as that would give them greater power to renegotiate terms for signature. Just a guess.

#2079 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I want the MBr to play as close as possible to the original (not the prototype). Just my 2 cents...

#2080 5 years ago

Looking forward to someone at show taking videos and pics of the game if it is there.

#2081 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I want the MBr to play as close as possible to the original (not the prototype). Just my 2 cents...

MMR and AFMR both play the same so I'm sure MBR does as well

#2082 5 years ago

Look what I found hidden on the CGC site!

http://chicago-gaming.com/coinop/monster-bash-remake

mb-cabinet (resized).pngmb-cabinet (resized).png
#2084 5 years ago

Models 13000-CE
Classic Edition 13000-SE
Special Edition 13000-LE
Limited Edition
Monster Bash Remake CE Monster Bash Remake SE Monster Bash Remake LE
Display Size Standard (13⅞") XL Display (19¼") XL Display (19¼")
Trim Color Stainless Stainless Electric Blue Metallic
HD Color Upgrade Upgradable Included Included
Premium Enhanced Sound System Included Included
RGB LED General Illumination Included Included
RGB LED Back Board Lighting Included Included
Bicolor LED Lit Moving Target, Creature Hole & Popper Included Included
LED Lit Dracula Coffin and Spinner Included Included
Improved Decoration on Playfield Monsters Included Included
Monsters of Rock Topper Included
Engraved Stainless Steel Front Molding Plaque Included
Serialized LE Medallion (Numbered 1 to 1,250) Included
Cabinet Side Mirrors Included
Plasma Disk Included
Shaker Motor Included
Warranty
Electronics 6 Months 12 Months 24 Months
Mechanical and Other Components 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months

#2085 5 years ago

This is cool!

mb-front-molding (resized).pngmb-front-molding (resized).png
#2086 5 years ago

Weird. It is still loading for me.

#2087 5 years ago

Weird. It is still loading for me.

loaded for me too. Thanks for posting.

#2088 5 years ago

That sure is pretty....

#2090 5 years ago

It's still there...tons of pics

Looks like standard to mid level XL gets you special paint on the monsters and upgraded lighting...other than that just the big display.

#2091 5 years ago
Quoted from rad:

loaded for me too. Thanks for posting.

Was happy to find it! This looks great and more stuff on this then we heard about! AWESOME job CGC!!!

#2092 5 years ago

Looks pretty nice

#2093 5 years ago

Glad everyone can finally enjoy some pics of this great game. The new dmd high res is killer. In my opinion this is what a remake should be. Taking a beloved game and just enhancing it to bring it up to modern standards. The artwork remains the same, but the high res dmd and the rgb lighting brings makes it feel more modern.

#2094 5 years ago

Is the cat finally out of the bag?

#2095 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Is the cat finally out of the bag?

The cat's been out for quite a while now.

#2096 5 years ago

1,250 LE’s will be made?

Looks beautiful. It will be great, as expected, just like MMr and AFMr are. CGC may be slow but they make a very high-quality product.

#2097 5 years ago

Looks damn good - and the DMD redo is very nice indeed.

#2098 5 years ago

Umm...Like I said, Get the LE !

#2099 5 years ago

So... are they taking orders?

#2100 5 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

So... are they taking orders?

Very soon now...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Loris, SC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/42?hl=jjhlh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.