(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 62.
#1951 5 years ago

Leaked grainy photo leak of topper = CGC rushes to post actual better pics of said topper to avoid more PR fallout over the delays and lack of transparency.

Someone go ahead and leak the playfield images already so we can cut to the chase here and get the release of the actual remake playfield straight from the source!

#1952 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I don’t begrudge anyone that likes toppers, but I do think that anyone that decides on whether a game is good or not (or let’s that impact their buying decision) is because of the topper, they aren’t really in it for the pinball. I have a FT with the topper. The effects are really cool. It’s well done and well integrated, but if it was gone it wouldn’t change my opinion of FT one bit.

Fish Tales topper is SUPER ANNOYING. I unplug it. Can't stand the constant flopping.

AfMr is the first topper that really made a difference in the game experience, IMO. It's so well done, and the interactive nature is awesome.

#1953 5 years ago

They always say "Very close to release" and "In the next few weeks" but translates to "Months" and "Who knows when"

#1954 5 years ago

Toppers are cool but I would rather they made Phantom Flip work as it should...

#1955 5 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Leaked grainy photo leak of topper = CGC rushes to post actual better pics of said topper to avoid more PR fallout over the delays and lack of transparency.
Someone go ahead and leak the playfield images already so we can cut to the chase here and get the release of the actual remake playfield straight from the source!

TRUTH! All CGC keeps doing is responding to pinside posts(leaks) which only fuels people more. They have botched this release in a way they can't even understand.

The pinball market has cooled off substantially since this was semi-confirmed a long time ago: $1850 for a players Earthshaker sitting for days, Houdini selling for <$6300 6 months after release, IMDN pre going for <$6800, project pins at 1/2 their fully working price just sitting, ACDC Luci vaults sitting at <$6700.

I absolutely love MB. Hands down, my favorite pin ever. I regretted listing mine for sale, I regretted selling it BUT it was too much money to have tied up in 1 pin.

After seeing the AFMr topper, the MBr topper is useless.

Thanks asswipe who posted pics and people who broke their NDA to confirm it. You've ruined it for future folks but, CGC did this to themselves. SOMETHING happened, and delayed this pin to the point that NOTHING will ever be good enough because everyone hyped it to: dancing/spinning/amazing fully functioning robot topper + brand new code (w/ old code selectable) + doing a wood "planked" version + Frank becomes a unicorn and shoots rainbows out his butt + whatever else some stupid podcast mentioned that pinside took as gospel.

#1956 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

TRUTH! All CGC keeps doing is responding to pinside posts(leaks) which only fuels people more. They have botched this release in a way they can't even understand.
The pinball market has cooled off substantially since this was semi-confirmed a long time ago: $1850 for a players Earthshaker sitting for days, Houdini selling for &lt;$6300 6 months after release, IMDN pre going for &lt;$6800, project pins at 1/2 their fully working price just sitting, ACDC Luci vaults sitting at &lt;$6700.
I absolutely love MB. Hands down, my favorite pin ever. I regretted listing mine for sale, I regretted selling it BUT it was too much money to have tied up in 1 pin.
After seeing the AFMr topper, the MBr topper is useless.
Thanks asswipe who posted pics and people who broke their NDA to confirm it. You've ruined it for future folks but, CGC did this to themselves. SOMETHING happened, and delayed this pin to the point that NOTHING will ever be good enough because everyone hyped it to: dancing/spinning/amazing fully functioning robot topper + brand new code (w/ old code selectable) + doing a wood "planked" version + Frank becomes a unicorn and shoots rainbows out his butt + whatever else some stupid podcast mentioned that pinside took as gospel.

Totally agree, except that IMO the market has not cooled. No way; it is super hard to find games these days for much less than NIB prices

#1957 5 years ago

I still want the game. I think the topper pics are cool as hell.

#1959 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

AfMr is the first topper that really made a difference in the game experience, IMO. It's so well done, and the interactive nature is awesome.

I'll go ahead and also submit Whirlwind for an A+ on the interactive scale, and Whitewater for being so well done. I can stare at a properly functioning Whitewater topper for longer than I care to admit. I like shiny things.

#1960 5 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Good Afternoon Pinsiders.
We are working hard to get Monster Bash out the door and into your hands, and are very close to its release.
Since somebody decided to share some images from #monster-bash-limited-edition , we decided to show you a sneak preview of the topper.
More details will be coming in the next few weeks.
Keep your eyes open and ears listening as Monster Bash is getting ready to Rock Again. [quoted image]

Ryan
Question for you hard to tell by the screen shot of the display what the graphics are going to look like on the screen any chance we can see a couple screenshots of the new display effect versus that crappy picture

#1961 5 years ago

They should have put real quality speakers that sound good in the topper.

#1962 5 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Good Afternoon Pinsiders.
We are working hard to get Monster Bash out the door and into your hands, and are very close to its release.
Since somebody decided to share some images from #monster-bash-limited-edition , we decided to show you a sneak preview of the topper.
More details will be coming in the next few weeks.
Keep your eyes open and ears listening as Monster Bash is getting ready to Rock Again. [quoted image]

Ryan, Welcome to pinside.

THANKS FOR COMING AND SHOWING US GOOD PICTURES!

I was wrong and have deleted previous post.

#1963 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I'll go ahead and also submit Whirlwind for an A+ on the interactive scale, and Whitewater for being so well done. I can stare at a properly functioning Whitewater topper for longer than I care to admit. I like shiny things.

Whirlwind is a better concept than execution. If the fan had more CFM it would be better, but the integration with the game is very, very good. Whitewater's topper is pretty. Too bad no one has made a functional repro that works as well as the original.

#1964 5 years ago

Monster vs Munsters...... gonna be a fun couple of months

#1965 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Monster vs Munsters...... gonna be a fun couple of months

Indeed, Fresh new games.
Munsters, Oktoberfest, JJPOTC.

#1966 5 years ago

Monster Bash is off my radar as I just don't think it's going to be a good remake and the LE topper not being animated or including other monsters in it just seems like they are cutting corners with the release of this pin. Heck I've seen used Houdini's going for $5500 right now. The pinball market is becoming flooded with too many new releases and not enough new money to keep the market going. Something, someone, some company is going to be taking a big dump in a big way very soon. The pinball market will not support all these new pinball machine coming down the product pipeline....it just won't it's not that big.

#1967 5 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

They always say "Very close to release" and "In the next few weeks" but translates to "Months" and "Who knows when"

So what do you think Andrew?2018-10-02 22_54_18-Meme Generator - Imgflip - Internet Explorer (resized).png2018-10-02 22_54_18-Meme Generator - Imgflip - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#1968 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Totally agree, except that IMO the market has not cooled. No way; it is super hard to find games these days for much less than NIB prices

You must be joking. Just look at the Pinside market.

Same story in UK / Europe. Not sure about Australia.

#1969 5 years ago

I hope we see something like this on the LE

6A5E8C41-2434-4C0C-8D02-1D8366A32C18 (resized).jpeg6A5E8C41-2434-4C0C-8D02-1D8366A32C18 (resized).jpeg
#1970 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

In Australia we have 150 interested in ordering more hype than mmr and afmr

#1971 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

So what do you think Andrew?

Hello mods, I'd like to report this post for abuse

#1972 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hello mods, I'd like to report this post for abuse

Really? or is this a joke?

#1973 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I'd imagine he means he doesn't want to see Andrew's face, given his own experience, his colleagues' and the latterly discovered scale of lies and deception.

If not, maybe someone got his password ... (suggest mods check IP).

#1974 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

You mean for older games I guess? The ones that are sitting are not desirable games or are overpriced. As per usual. I can’t find several games I’m looking for, people are asking almost 2k more than the games have been selling for, and the good deals are snapped up in hours

#1975 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You mean for older games I guess? The ones that are sitting are not desirable games or are overpriced. As per usual. I can’t find several games I’m looking for, people are asking almost 2k more than the games have been selling for, and the good deals are snapped up in hours

What games are you looking for?

#1976 5 years ago

This thread is such a tease.

#1977 5 years ago

Whats the hype? its still a 20 year old game for double
the price from 20 years ago.
Better buy a original for 2/3 off the new price.
Or better.... wait for Munsters and then make your choice.

#1978 5 years ago

I’ve got 8 grand burning a hole in my pocket and a spot open in my line up. It’ll be worth the wait!

#1979 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I'd imagine he means he doesn't want to see Andrew's face, given his own experience, his colleagues' and the latterly discovered scale of lies and deception.

http _emilysquotes.com_wp-content_uploads_2015_08_You-can-close-your-eyes-to-the-things-you-dont-want-to-see-but-you-cant-close-http _emilysquotes.com_wp-content_uploads_2015_08_You-can-close-your-eyes-to-the-things-you-dont-want-to-see-but-you-cant-close-

Hope it's a joke.

#1980 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Can you please send me info on a $2500 MB? I will buy them all.

#1981 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Can you please send me info on a $2500 MB? I will buy them all.

2/3, not 1/3. So $5,000+
I dont necessarily agree with him but your numbers are further off than his are. I'd still like to see where nice originals are going for $5,000 though.

#1982 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Anything from 20 years ago was half the price.
Your house, car, gas, groceries, bills, movie tix, fast food, whatever.
Inflation is a bitch. My grandpa used to go to the movies for a nickel.

#1983 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anything from 20 years ago was half the price.
Your house, car, gas, groceries, bills, movie tix, fast food, whatever.
Inflation is a bitch. My grandpa used to go to the movies for a nickel.

I used to fill my car up with gas for five bucks. Now I have to take out a mini loan to fill the tank.

#1984 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

2/3, not 1/3. So $5,000+
I dont necessarily agree with him but your numbers are further off than his are. I'd still like to see where nice originals are going for $5,000 though.

2/3 off of nib price of $7500 (probably) would be $2500, or 2/3 off of original price? $1700?

Lol, I dont know. silly.

#1985 5 years ago

I’m more excited for the Munsters !

#1986 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

How is waiting for munsters gonna help some one who wants a monster bash?

#1987 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Good lord, of course it was a joke, just joshing about having to see a picture of Andrew. Everyone who downvoted me, grow a sense of humor you stiffs.

#1988 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Good lord, of course it was a joke, just joshing about having to see a picture of Andrew. Everyone who downvoted me, grow a sense of humor you stiffs.

Man I actually came back to this thread to see if this was a joke or not. Glad it was just a joke!! Oh man what is wrong with me.. LOL

#1989 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I’m more excited for the Munsters !

Right on!

#1990 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I hope we see something like this on the LE
[quoted image]

I was expecting painted figures on the LE as well considering they painted the saucers on AFMLE. Guess those who paint like modfather will be busy.

#1991 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

2/3, not 1/3. So $5,000+

I just spotted his type o but from context, he clearly meant 2/3 of, not 2/3 off

#1992 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I was expecting painted figures on the LE as well considering they painted the saucers on AFMLE. Guess those who paint like modfather will be busy.

Worth every penny too.

#1993 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I was expecting painted figures on the LE as well considering they painted the saucers on AFMLE

They are also painted on SE. It would have been cool but also a lot more complicated. The AFM saucers are just hit with a basic spray paint. Imagine the hold up if they decide to paint the monsters!

#1994 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

In Australia we have 150 interested in ordering more hype than mmr and afmr

I'm hoping you have it at FlipOut 2018 in Dec!

#1995 5 years ago

Unless we have it already

#1996 5 years ago

Did the remake have a shaker?

#1997 5 years ago

Only the special and le

#1998 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Only the special and le

I was wondering about this. Figured it would as AFMr and MMr do (or can be added). Hopefully we will see this pretty soon.

#1999 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Overall demand for machines down here regardless of title drops off a cliff once pricing goes past 10k.

MB will be softer than MM/AFM remake demand locally given the above pricing rationale (circa 13k?) coupled with the lack of added value bang for buck this time around.

#2000 5 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

MB will be softer than MM/AFM remake demand locally given the above pricing rationale (circa 13k?) coupled with the lack of added value bang for buck this time around

The increased completion will likely not help sales too. I think they would have sold more if it came out in March like originally planned. I'm sure it will still do well

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 210.00
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/40?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.