(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 62.
#1601 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I've got 8 grand burning a hole in my pocket and a open spot in my line-up! Bring it on!

That's a nice feeling

#1602 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I've got 8 grand burning a hole in my pocket and a open spot in my line-up! Bring it on!

I suspect you may need to throw in a few more bucks if you want the LE....

#1603 5 years ago

I was really hoping to have one by Halloween but not looking like that's going to happen. Maybe Halloween 2019

#1604 5 years ago

Maybe I should just pull the trigger on the JJP POTC until MBr is shipping (I honestly am getting a little worried about MBr - but hey I was worried about TH not shipping too a few years ago). POTC looks very interesting to me.

#1605 5 years ago

Wait... Ashley quit cgc? Does this mean she won't come after me, and my NDA I signed when I played it is null and void?

#1606 5 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

my NDA I signed when I played it is null and void?

Seriously doubt that.

LTG : )

#1607 5 years ago

I know Lloyd. I was kidding.

#1608 5 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

Wait... Ashley quit cgc? Does this mean she won't come after me, and my NDA I signed when I played it is null and void?

One way to find out

#1609 5 years ago

This feels like MMr all over again. Longer than expected wait, people giving up, more negative commentary about the game never being produced. MMr took about a year longer than anyone expected, I’d say be positive until your hear otherwise. I’m terms of capital, if they have the licenses in order and are ready to spool up production given where sales have been on previous machines, they would have many avenues of financing options. It’s an easy environment to raise money, especially if they had distribution commitments from the previous machines. If they were in financial distress, one would have to assume it came from lack of warranty reserves on MMr and AFMr, viewing the forums it doesn’t appear they’ve had substantial claims though.

Be positive until we hear otherwise.

#1610 5 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

One way to find out

Haha! I like the way you think...

#1611 5 years ago

no news from them since Doug left the building?

i am happy with my MMR LE and AFM LE

no news about the big MM display and nothing about MB

sad

#1612 5 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

Some weeks back Ashley posted asking for volunteer testers to come to CGC.

That has already happened. No other news yet.

LTG : )

#1613 5 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

i am happy with my MMR LE and AFM LE
no news about the big MM display and nothing about MB
sad

I'm very happy with my MMR LE and AFM LE, so much I show them in my collection.

#1614 5 years ago

Have MMR already. Friend has original AFM..... Wifey says we should get one. Win Win... All good either way .

#1615 5 years ago

Bump...for a game that may or may not exist.

#1616 5 years ago

I've been waiting so long and now a TOTAN is for sale.....idk what to do. Both are in my top 5 favs, maybe even top 3.
If I buy TOTAN, that will be the day they announce Monster Bash details lol.
If i thought cgc was remaking TOTAN sometime soon I'd wait but i dont think it's a high priority for them. Everyone is clamoring for CC or BBB next so IF cgc decides to do TOTAN, it is many years away.

#1617 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I've been waiting so long and now a TOTAN is for sale.....idk what to do. Both are in my top 5 favs, maybe even top 3.
If i thought cgc was remaking TOTAN sometime soon I'd wait but i dont think it's a high priority for them. Everyone is clamoring for CC or BBB next so IF cgc decides to do TOTAN, it is many years away.

If you could make the sacrifice and buy TOTAN for everyone so we can get MBr details, everyone would love you for it

#1618 5 years ago

Buy the TOTAN if it makes sense. Its available and they don't pop up all the time. Unlike MBR which is woefully not available.

#1619 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Buy the TOTAN now!
Mine never leaving. Remakes will be available for years to come. At this rate it would be 5 plus years before they get to it, if ever.

#1620 5 years ago
Quoted from aaronmv:

If you could make the sacrifice and buy TOTAN for everyone so we can get MBr details, everyone would love you for it

Lol. This

#1621 5 years ago

Just let me know when Cactus Canyon is on the line.

#1622 5 years ago

Was hoping for some Friday good news with pics and details etc.....

#1623 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

You and all of us. Another week and still no MBr.

#1624 5 years ago

They are waiting for Munsters to launch so they can go head to head with Stern!

#1625 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

They are waiting for Munsters to launch so they can go head to head with Stern!

I think they are waiting for Christmas. What other holiday would be more perfect for a monster themed pinball?

#1626 5 years ago

This game should have been out by now...

#1627 5 years ago

I'm probably spending my monster bash money on a TOTAN now. At this rate I'll have money saved up again before any news anyway

#1628 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

This game should have been out by now...

Agreed, all this delay with no news is disturbing. I'm not one to worry but this causes me concern.

#1629 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm probably spending my monster bash money on a TOTAN now. At this rate I'll have money saved up again before any news anyway

Why TOTAN? Super pretty, but super boring. There are many better choices.

#1630 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why TOTAN? Super pretty, but super boring. There are many better choices.

I love TOTAN. It is approachable to everyone, not just snobby pinsiders. Easy rules. Super fun.
Plays 100x better the Woz so maybe your opinions of "pretty but boring" should be kept to yourself mr klunky no flow owner :p

#1631 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I love TOTAN. It is approachable to everyone, not just snobby pinsiders. Easy rules. Super fun.
Plays 100x better the Woz so maybe your opinions of "pretty but boring" should be kept to yourself mr klunky no flow owner :p

Easy rules = boring. But if you have a bunch of noobs to please, that's great. But they'd probably be just as happy with a much cheaper pin if they just want to slap the ball around.

#1632 5 years ago

I have a Totan, it's great next to my TSPP. I am interested in MBr, but which do I move to get MBr? I can only have 2.

#1633 5 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

I have a Totan, it's great next to my TSPP. I am interested in MBr, but which do I move to get MBr? I can only have 2.

Bye Totan

#1634 5 years ago

You think so? I'm debating all of this now.

#1635 5 years ago

I would also keep TSPP over TOTAN..

#1636 5 years ago

Keep Simpsons.

#1637 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

1000 units? No chance, especially after this wait.
People said the same about AFMr LE. You can still buy them NIB from retailers. When did orders for those go live? 18 months ago?

which retailers?

#1638 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I would also keep TSPP over TOTAN..

FOR SURE, 100%. Not even close.

#1639 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Easy rules = boring. But if you have a bunch of noobs to please, that's great. But they'd probably be just as happy with a much cheaper pin if they just want to slap the ball around.

You're in a Monster Bash thread talking about easy rule sets equating to lack of fun? Mb is one of my favorites but it is also super easy to pick up and play. I think maybe a genie harmed you as a child or you have something against blue people. Do you know Tobias? Is he boring as well? All blue people are boring you say? That's just racist

#1640 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You're in a Monster Bash thread talking about easy rule sets equating to lack of fun? Mb is one of my favorites but it is also super easy to pick up and play. I think maybe a genie harmed you as a child or you have something against blue people. Do you know Tobias? Is he boring as well? All blue people are boring you say? That's just racist

Oh, no, I agree that Monster Bash is boring as well, and have gone on record that the remake is on my "maybe" (depending on how they enhance it) not my "yes" list for that very reason. But TotAN is even more boring IMO. Pretty sure market pricing bears that out.

#1641 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

#1642 5 years ago

Games like Totan, MB, Afm etc.
Easy playing, smooth shooting fun. Perfect for casual gaming. I grew up on early arcade games and spend far more time on my pacman and donkey kong skills than pinball. Ive had my Metallica for 4mo. and I'm sure there are things in there I still haven't figured out. Half of my friends would rather play blackout than Metallica because Metallica has such an intimidating list of rules (but is GREAT)
Anyway, to each his own. I just found it odd how you decided to volunteer your criticism on a stranger's gaming choices but its pinside I guess. Lots of negativity so wade through

#1643 5 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

You think so? I'm debating all of this now.

Gone in a heartbeat.
I’ve had Totan three times.
Last two I didn’t even set up.
Traded them right away.

#1644 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Gone in a heartbeat.
I’ve had Totan three times.
Last two I didn’t even set up.
Traded them right away.

I have a Real deal HUO TOTAN, it’s flawless, color dmd etc, low plays
Great game, just different like CV,
But won’t part either! Routed pins
? Is like a Chevy with 100k junk

#1645 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

which retailers?

They finally seem to have dried up in Pinside US adverts, but I'd be surprised if you rang round and they were all gone ... until recently there were adverts here.

Elsewhere, AFAIK Freddy's, Wayne & RS have them still. They're either very large or largeish distributors. If they have them, others probably do too.

1000 units is a lot, and outside of the US they're as expensive as a DI LE.

#1646 5 years ago

In Australia we had sold out of our le allocation, however received more because another Distributor didn't sell as many, now we only have 2 le
One on display and one in a box out of 70 le we received

#1647 5 years ago

How many Deadpool LEs is Australia receiving, if you know or are at liberty to say? Or Maidens.

#1648 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

How many Deadpool LEs is Australia receiving, if you know or are at liberty to say? Or Maidens.

No idea as we are not a stern distributor, however I heard IM was 50

#1649 5 years ago

Official release is coming soon.
Warm up your credit cards, get your wallets ready.

Get the LE.

My lips are still sealed...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 12.95
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/33?hl=crile1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.