(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 62.
#1501 5 years ago

Open up your wallets, the game is very much worth the wait.

#1502 5 years ago

Another week and nothing from CGC
What’s going on with bash and this rate we won’t see it till next year

#1503 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Expo may be the big reveal.

#1504 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

This is getting crazy.

#1505 5 years ago

$10k Christmas present!

Might have to do the Christmas monster mash!

#1506 5 years ago

Seen an ad on Facebook that the game is going to be setup on a location. Sorry was in a hurry leaving for work so don’t know the details. Bit seen the post.

#1507 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Seen an ad on Facebook that the game is going to be setup on a location. Sorry was in a hurry leaving for work so don’t know the details. Bit seen the post.

It was posted in the West Coast Pinball Club on Facebook that the game would be at a private party Yesterday (Friday) in Reno.
Then radio Silence... WTH
Who does that?

#1508 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

It was posted in the West Coast Pinball Club on Facebook that the game would be at a private party Yesterday (Friday) in Reno.
Who does that?

NDAs still in force?

#1509 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Who does that?

Yup, I "liked" the post and tried to find it again in my activity log and it's gone now.

#1510 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Expo may be the big reveal.

Maybe? But might be before that since Pinball Star is mentioned they will have one at the York PA show Oct 12th.

#1512 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Who does that?

I was there to setup the game.
NDA's signed at the door.

Get yer wallets out...!
Its gorgeous and amazing.

All I can say.

#1513 5 years ago

You said a lot.

Thank you.

LTG : )

#1514 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Get yer wallets out...!
All I can say.

Thanks. It was very strange to wait a whole day with no one saying they saw or played the game.

#1515 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Get yer wallets out...!
All I can say.

Happy to see they are seriously testing it out before going into full production. Wish more companies would take note and do the same.

#1516 5 years ago

Jack Danger mentioned he had a special event for Monday, and it was hinted that it would be a reveal of some sort. Could be?

#1517 5 years ago

Could be MBR or the next Stern Vault? I hope its mbr.

#1518 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

Jack Danger mentioned he had a special event for Monday, and it was hinted that it would be a reveal of some sort. Could be?

I’m pretty sure he’s doing a stream for pinball fx3 with the Williams tables that they are doing. It would be awesome if it was MBr though!

#1519 5 years ago
Quoted from aaronmv:

I’m pretty sure he’s doing a stream for pinball fx3 with the Williams tables that they are doing. It would be awesome if it was MBr though!

I think it is this as well

#1520 5 years ago

There's got to be some sort of visual gimmick that makes the delays all worth it.

I'm all for wild speculation just to take credit for a wild guess that turns out "right".

Could it be that the game arrives with the playfield "planked" as was done on a one off restoration? (I really hope that one is part of the game) Or is it some sort of highly detailed statues? Could it be that the display interlaces movie clips along with the as original "dots"? Lighting and color morphing during gameplay along the ways that WOZ has done?

I just wish there was a date to wait for so I could find out. But more than anything else, I'm surprised how well the lid has been kept on whatever it is.

#1521 5 years ago

#1522 5 years ago
Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

There's got to be some sort of visual gimmick that makes the delays all worth it.
I'm all for wild speculation just to take credit for a wild guess that turns out "right".
Could it be that the game arrives with the playfield "planked" as was done on a one off restoration? (I really hope that one is part of the game) Or is it some sort of highly detailed statues? Could it be that the display interlaces movie clips along with the as original "dots"? Lighting and color morphing during gameplay along the ways that WOZ has done?
I just wish there was a date to wait for so I could find out. But more than anything else, I'm surprised how well the lid has been kept on whatever it is.

agreed - if this is just MB with a nice topper I'm going to be disappointed.

#1523 5 years ago

Could it be that the game arrives with the playfield "planked" as was done on a one off restoration?

Man, if they adopted the fantastic "planked" playfield design with the cool re-worked plastic on the right, it immediately goes from "maybe" to "definitely" for me. Probably the only thing that could do that. But the test PFs in the background of some pics earlier in the year were the original PF...so...
custom-monster-bash2 (resized).jpgcustom-monster-bash2 (resized).jpg

#1524 5 years ago

It's more than worth the wait, really! REALLY!

Get the LE

My lips are also sealed.

#1525 5 years ago

I'm not going to be able to resist on this one.

#1526 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

I'm not going to be able to resist on this one.

Don't

#1527 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Man, if they adopted the fantastic "planked" playfield design with the cool re-worked plastic on the right, it immediately goes from "maybe" to "definitely" for me. Probably the only thing that could do that. But the test PFs in the background of some pics earlier in the year were the original PF...so...
[quoted image]

You won't be seeing anything like that I promise. Would have been great but think more stock original.

#1528 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You won't be seeing anything like that I promise. Would have been great but think more stock original.

Back to the "maybe" list then.

#1529 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Back to the "maybe" list then.

If maybe means dream then sure. Everyone needs to think almost stock original then everyone will be happy when it arrives. I fear with this massive delay people are starting to envision major changes or colossal upgrades. Very nice improvements but dream smaller...

#1530 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

If maybe means dream then sure. Everyone needs to think almost stock original then everyone will be happy when it arrives. I fear with this massive delay people are starting to envision major changes or colossal upgrades. Very nice improvements but dream smaller...

If it's stock-ish with a bigger screen and a topper, it will probably be "no" for me since I think the original is boring. Beautiful, but boring. I was hoping CGC was doing more with this very long delay. If not, I'll look to the next one.

#1531 5 years ago

I’m guessing it’s some plasma lamps that turn on when Frankenstein MB activates. Would be cool.

#1532 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m guessing it’s some plasma lamps that turn on when Frankenstein MB activates. Would be cool.

I built a topper that does this on my MB - it is in theory a very cool idea! But the actual result was less than stellar. Maybe adding some flashers would help, I’ll have to think about that..

#1533 5 years ago

If anyone is expecting changes in gameplay, they are going to be disappointed. If you love the game and just want a beautiful version, you will love it!!!!! The color screen is absolutely amazing with the monster videos.

#1534 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

The color screen is absolutely amazing with the monster videos.

Videos eh? That would be pretty cool. Maybe I’m miss-reading that... not that you’re allowed to confirm or deny LOL.

#1535 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Videos eh? That would be pretty cool. Maybe I’m miss-reading that... not that you’re allowed to confirm or deny LOL.

CGC uses hi-res color displays that are bigger and wider.

Impressive really!

#1536 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

No he used the wrong words. Same animations as before the new code/animations rumor was Confirmed Wrong. Think pretty and new and Everybody is going to be very happy!!

#1537 5 years ago

Definitely stoked if they are re-doing the dots like the last two, film clips wouldn't really convey all the modes properly.

Quoted from Yelobird:

No he used the wrong words. Same animations as before the new code/animations rumor was Confirmed Wrong. Think pretty and new and Everybody is going to be very happy!!

#1538 5 years ago

Where there be scenes from movies on the LCD’s in this?

#1539 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

No. Only what was in the Williams version on the LCD.

LTG : )

#1540 5 years ago

Another great topper and LCD animation

Worked for AFMr

At least they aren’t making the mistake of showing the pin and shipping it 9 months later like JJP

#1541 5 years ago

Same MB machine being new with cool topper is a NO for me. With the delay, that topper better dance all night long and do flips. Don’t understand these delays. Focusing on Munsters now.

#1542 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Same MB machine being new with cool topper is a NO for me. With the delay, that topper better dance all night long and do flips. Don’t understand these delays. Focusing on Munsters now.

Good for you

#1543 5 years ago

I agree with what others have said about 'think original - but new' - and a cool new topper and that will get you closer to reality. And that being the case I have no idea why the final reveal and production starting is taking sooooo long. But I am still going to get it - just very surprised at the long delays.

#1544 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I agree with what others have said about 'think original - but new' - and a cool new topper and that will get you closer to reality. And that being the case I have no idea why the final reveal and production starting is taking sooooo long. But I am still going to get it - just very surprised at the long delays.

What this guy said....

I'm all for this but to drag it out this long? Disappointing.

#1545 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What this guy said....
I'm all for this but to drag it out this long? Disappointing.

I’m sure they aren’t “dragging it out” must be a legitimate reason. The game will be the game and it will sell just fine.

#1546 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I’m sure they aren’t “dragging it out” must be a legitimate reason. The game will be the game and it will sell just fine.

I agree - but did MM and AFM take this long to approve if there were close to original as well. I think there actually is a 'new' item in the top left that is a nice add - but still - I thought this was going to be announced and shown back in the spring. Oh well.

#1547 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Mine does that

#1548 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I'm thinking the LE's will sell out immediately...

#1549 5 years ago

#1550 5 years ago

Isn’t the delay due to licensing?

Also I don’t get the if it doesn’t have this and this I’m out comments. Buy the game because you like and want a Monster Bash. I bought an AFMR LE because I liked the extra features, but even without them I’d still be interested. I plan to get a MMR too, but again I like MM and have always wanted one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 12.95
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/31?hl=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.