(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 62.
#1401 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What are the differences in this updated version?

Don’t you know, you have to have a national security clearance to be properly briefed

I’m sure we will find out any day now

#1402 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

What day did you go? I played on Saturday and there were 3, an original, a LE and a SE. They pointed out the differences between the LE and SE to me.

I was there Friday and I believe the SE was on far left, original in middle and LE (which I played) on right.

#1403 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok I am not trying to poke at you again but they did not Have an SE in the room so I question how you are suggesting the similarities of these products? There were 2 LE models and an original in the room. No SE to make assumptions or statements about for the record for anyone using these comments to make a buying decision. Just avoiding any confusion over Assumed statements.

I was the first to play the games. 3 games present. 2 different remake versions. That’s all I’m saying.

#1404 5 years ago

CAN WE STILL GET ON THE LIST FOR PLAYING THIS GAME

I AM ON ALREADY DOWN FOR A LE MODEL -- RIGHT JOE???????

#1405 5 years ago

Never mind...

#1406 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

What day did you go? I played on Saturday and there were 3, an original, a LE and a SE. They pointed out the differences between the LE and SE to me.

Sorry no. That was an LE also Ashley confirmed it. I went Monday morning. Trust that they didn't switch them out and yes I thought the same when I was there and she clarified that it was not an SE.

#1407 5 years ago

I went and MBr today and it's

#1408 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Ashley posts here, PM her. I believe today was the last day though.

LTG : )

#1409 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I went and MBr today and it's

You sure? That sounds wacky to me...by the way where can I buy that LE you guys are talking about?

#1410 5 years ago

Passed on MMR and have an original AFM, so this is my first real interest at a remake . Do the prices tend to hold steady as time goes along, or do they creep up gradually?

#1411 5 years ago
Thing1-2 (resized).pngThing1-2 (resized).png
#1412 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry no. That was an LE also Ashley confirmed it. I went Monday morning. Trust that they didn't switch them out and yes I thought the same when I was there and she clarified that it was not an SE.

So there was a CE present..... Was there a huge difference between the classic and LE beside the topper ?

#1413 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Passed on MMR and have an original AFM, so this is my first real interest at a remake . Do the prices tend to hold steady as time goes along, or do they creep up gradually?

Since there are so many options; prices on high end machines drop anywhere from 500 to 1000 and then stabilize.

#1414 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

So there was a CE present..... Was there a huge difference between the classic and LE beside the topper ?

The "CE" was an original, unmodded MB. The LE and SE were remakes, and as previously posted, the SE was in reality a LE without the topper.

The exact differences between all versions needs to come from CGC. I plan to get a LE but all versions are excellent.

#1415 5 years ago
Quoted from PinScott:

The "CE" was an original, unmodded MB. The LE and SE were remakes, and as previously posted, the SE was in reality a LE without the topper.
The exact differences between all versions needs to come from CGC. I plan to get a LE but all versions are excellent.

Thx !!!

When you say the CE was an unmoded original you mean it’s a remake of an original correct ?

Or did the actually have a original MB there to show as comparison?

#1416 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Thx !!!
When you say the CE was an unmoded original you mean it’s a remake of an original correct ?

I read it as there was no CE there. What some people thought was a "CE" was in reality just an original, unmodded MB.

#1417 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

You sure? That sounds wacky to me...by the way where can I buy that LE you guys are talking about?

You can't some dude bought the last 30...

#1418 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Thx !!!

It was an original MB - incandescent lights - no visible mods. There was no remake CE version to test.

I believe people will be happy with whichever version they select.

#1419 5 years ago

hmm a bit disappointed not to be invited to play test as I was even in the US and I have MMR LE and AFMR LE!!!

Now lets just get the pictures and videos out please.

#1420 5 years ago

oh and guys anything on the MMR widescreen?

#1421 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

hmm a bit disappointed not to be invited to play test

No invites. You had to PM Ashley.

If you did, I'm sorry you didn't hear back.

#1422 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Seriously?

#1423 5 years ago

I AM ON ALREADY DOWN FOR A LE MODEL -- RIGHT JOE??????

Nope

#1424 5 years ago

I can’t believe we’re going to be past Labor Day and still have not seen this thing yet. Crazy!

#1425 5 years ago

Over a year since the last release.

#1426 5 years ago

Dying to see this thing.

#1427 5 years ago

Are they dicking around and not showing all 3 versions ? Come on man

#1428 5 years ago

Dare we say all 3 versions will be at Expo???

#1429 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Are they dicking around and not showing all 3 versions ? Come on man

Or maybe the wait is much longer than we think.

#1430 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Or maybe the wait is much longer than we think.

Bite your tongue!
Perhaps they wanna go up against The Munsters ‍♂️

#1431 5 years ago

We have had the funds saved for this release since the start of the year. We just bought an IMDNLE with the funds and sold a MET premium to help fund MBrLE again. I think we will be able to save the extra money before the game is announced, and hopefully the game is announced before Munsters. If Munsters comes out first, I think our money will be going to Stern. Come on CGC, we are loyal and love your product but this is getting a bit silly.

#1432 5 years ago

Yes. Seriously. I explained why I didn't know.

Sorry, I was TDY on military assignment, saw this thread on my phone and typed that out in a parking lot right before reporting in for my duty day. Couldnt take my phone with me, and figured someone could answer my question, and I'd check later.

My bad.

Someone else answered my question later that day, which was very helpful.

#1433 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No invites. You had to PM Ashley.
If you did, I'm sorry you didn't hear back.

I didn't know about it! no big deal

Neil.

#1434 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Over a year since the last release.

it was over a year almost 6 months ago!

#1435 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

it was over a year almost 6 months ago!

I aint getting any dam younger.........

#1436 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What are the differences in this updated version?

The question everyone wants to know...

#1437 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The question everyone wants to know...

Im gonna go out on a limb here......... the board set.

#1438 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We have had the funds saved for this release since the start of the year. We just bought an IMDNLE with the funds and sold a MET premium to help fund MBrLE again. I think we will be able to save the extra money before the game is announced, and hopefully the game is announced before Munsters. If Munsters comes out first, I think our money will be going to Stern. Come on CGC, we are loyal and love your product but this is getting a bit silly.

You and many others will buy Munsters!

#1439 5 years ago

I’m starting to lose my interest in this game...

Hello Munsters.

#1440 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I’m starting to lose my interest in this game...
Hello Munsters.

Ditto.... and especially for me as I owned it already. Good game but its not super good.

Come on CGC lets get this game out, my cash was redirected twice waiting. Toooooooo many other great titles out there any to little space.

Im sure this is defiantly redirecting buyer funds as MB does not have the gameplay and staying power of AFMr and MMr.

#1441 5 years ago

It's a good thing that CGC is not in the promotional business, they would starve! Worst new product introduction I have ever seen, not one teaser, nothing to keep their loyal customers in the loop to make the wait worth while.

I too would buy a munsters right now if available even though I have waited on MBR this long due to the poor handling of this game by CGC.

#1442 5 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

It's a good thing that CGC is not in the promotional business, they would starve! Worst new product introduction I have ever seen, not one teaser, nothing to keep their loyal customers in the loop to make the wait worth while.
I too would buy a munsters right now if available even though I have waited on MBR this long due to the poor handling of this game by CGC.

Sorry but why would you say this? For the record CGC has Not promomoted or teased anything as they made it clear the product for disclosed reasons is Not ready yet. The only thing they acknowledged was congratulations you (Pinside) verified our secret. No hype or tease other than the constant rumors, speculation, and theories created here on Pinside. It’s a great title that stood the test of time for 20 years so while some may be inpatient and buy something else they will still do great with this game when they can safely release it. Curious, what stings buyers more, no info of any kind till they are ready to ship or a game release like POTC 12 months premature with ongoing disappointing changes after payment and delays? Yes I am in on POTC LE but that was way more upsetting compared to the business model of CGC in my opinion. Managing expectations

#1443 5 years ago

Thank you for your opinion. My opinion is they botched this and pissed off a lot of people therefore missing out on potential sales.

#1444 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Come on CGC lets get this game out, my cash was redirected twice waiting. Toooooooo many other great titles out there any to little space.
Im sure this is defiantly redirecting buyer funds as MB does not have the gameplay and staying power of AFMr and MMr.

I agree. I would have purchased this game if it was revealed at TPF as planned, adding it to my MMr and AFMr LE. Now I just plan to keep my two games and play MBr on location. I’m sure it will be great, but I don’t really need a third game and the delay helped me recognize that.

#1445 5 years ago

I kind of disagree yellow, cgc has repeatedly said things to promote the game - that we will be blown away with the end product, new features, setting the bar high. That’s promoting right there. If anything we have to manage the high expectations cgc has given us, not our own.

#1446 5 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Thank you for your opinion. My opinion is they botched this and pissed off a lot of people therefore missing out on potential sales.

Didn’t the announcement of MB only happen because someone got all CSI on their asses? Probably would have been better if that never happened. Not really their fault. That said... I hate waiting too.

#1447 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Didn’t the announcement of MB only happen because someone got all CSI on their asses? Probably would have been better if that never happened. Not really their fault. That said... I hate waiting too.

Yeah but........ JJP is building new games faster than CGC. That and the fact CGCs building a game that already exists.

I really love CGC games and their quality.... But christ Ill retire before I see game 5 come out and im only 51.

#1448 5 years ago

Here's a novel idea....It'll be released when it's ready. Take a deep breath and let that sink in.

#1449 5 years ago

These people whining about it not being released to their schedule: I wonder, do they camp out at their preferred car dealerships complaining that next year's model isn't available, threatening to buy a competitor's car if they can't get it right now? "But Daddy, I wanted my new BMW yestuhday!!" Maybe just the car dealer's forums...

#1450 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Here's a novel idea....It'll be released when it's ready. Take a deep breath and let that sink in.

It’s not like we have 3 more years to wait like we did with Woz?

Awesome topper? Check

Awesome LCD rendition? Check

Awesome light feature upgrades? Check

Otherwise same MB game? Check

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/29?hl=tradesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.