(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 62.
#1301 5 years ago

When will these will start shipping? Any guess?

#1302 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

When will these will start shipping? Any guess?

I believe as CGC has released, when final licensing approvals are received they will let us know and begin shipping product.

#1303 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

When will these will start shipping?

still waiting on backordered toys from funko?

monsterbash10 (resized).jpgmonsterbash10 (resized).jpg
#1304 5 years ago

Can’t wait to see it.
But 16 to 18” would be crazy massive for a topper. Hopefully it is the size of the AFM topper.
Sometimes bigger is not better.

#1305 5 years ago

I'm guessing the topper is all of the monsters with their instruments and they move - that would be pretty damn cool!

#1306 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I see your point, I will not say any more except that it was just fantastic

I played it Friday and all I will say other than it was awesome is someone before me killed it w/ the high score

#1307 5 years ago

when did toppers become so important? I'll take a well designed and solidly built game over the coolest topper any day of the week.

#1308 5 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

when did toppers become so important? I'll take a well designed and solidly built game over the coolest topper any day of the week.

good point, and clearly a well designed game is more important. That being said if your gonna do a topper do it right....

#1309 5 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

Sure... but when you already have a well designed and solidly built game.... ones like the AFM topper are great cherries on top.

In the case of AFMr - it wasn’t an either or....

#1310 5 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

I played it Friday and all I will say other than it was awesome is someone before me killed it w/ the high score

I got Monster Bash on ball 3 and scored 140,000,000 on my first play there on Saturday, then for the next hour and a half I couldn't score above 50,000,000. LOL

#1311 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I believe as CGC has released, when final licensing approvals are received they will let us know and begin shipping product.

Understood.

Is there any time frame. This year, next year. If this year ball park timing of what they expect - October, November, December?

Just bought 1 machine from Stern, have room for 1 more. Tired of run around, let us know, instead of stringing people along for multiple months.

They must have a rough idea.

#1312 5 years ago

I bet we see them start rolling out the door by the end of September

#1313 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I bet we see them start rolling out the door by the end of September

Probably direct competition between this and Munsters. Which may hurt .

#1314 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Probably direct competition between this and Munsters. Which may hurt .

To many company's want our Money.
Houdini, MBr, Deadpool, Munsters....many more. Little something for everyone, but sure limits who will get our money.

#1315 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I got Monster Bash on ball 3 and scored 140,000,000 on my first play there on Saturday, then for the next hour and a half I couldn't score above 50,000,000. LOL

Did you make any suggestions for anything you thought could be improved upon.

#1316 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

To many company's want our Money.
Houdini, MBr, Deadpool, Munsters....many more. Little something for everyone, but sure limits who will get our money.

That is a good thing. We can expect to see some really good games coming out when everyone has to up their game (pun intended) to make the sale. Competition is a GOOD THING.

#1317 5 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Did you make any suggestions for anything you thought could be improved upon.

I did point out 2 things, but just minor stuff.

#1318 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I did point out 2 things, but just minor stuff.

So can you confirm CGC game #3 is Monster Bash?

#1319 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So can you confirm CGC game #3 is Monster Bash?

We know it’s competitor Munsters!

#1320 5 years ago

this year is shaping up to be a pretty good [monster] year. hopefully @ expo we'll get to see monster bash, possibly the munsters and maybe artwork for elvira 3

plus the timing is right with halloween less than 2 weeks afterwards

#1321 5 years ago

Love the fall time of year - and Halloween "rocks"!

#1322 5 years ago

Any confirmation on pricing?

#1323 5 years ago

All I can tell you is that it will cost more than I have in disposable income at the moment, and that makes me sad.

#1324 5 years ago

Spent the morning at CGC play testing the new MBr. Sincere thank you to Ashley and everyone involved for the amazing opportunity and kind welcoming experience. A class act team with amazing products. Rest assured to all the Very long wait will be worth it and in typical CGC form they executed Superbly on this title as well. No easy task I'm sure but they fine tuned Every detail to ensure a quality and FUN experience for all! I true pleasure and opportunity, thank you again!

The Mod Couple

#1325 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Spent the morning at CGC play testing the new MBr. Sincere thank you to Ashley and everyone involved for the amazing opportunity and kind welcoming experience. A class act team with amazing products. Rest assured to all the Very long wait will be worth it and in typical CGC form they executed Superbly on this title as well. No easy task I'm sure but they fine tuned Every detail to ensure a quality and FUN experience for all! I true pleasure and opportunity, thank you again!
The Mod Couple

You just broke the NDA. Now I know that the new game is fun.... dammit man

#1326 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

You just broke the NDA. Now I know that the new game is fun.... dammit man

“Fun” you say?

...this changes everything.

#1327 5 years ago

I know the game is rather shallow and perhaps easy. But man I smile every time I play it. Love the toys, callouts, and music. Also love the color and art on the cabinet.

#1328 5 years ago

Honestly, all these "testers" commenting on having played a MBr and basically saying, "yep its really good and blah, blah, blah......"

Nobody cares. The idea that you have to sign an NDA to "play test" it is so ridiculous its really hard to believe

We ALL know MB is a great pin and CGC will crush it again. When you line up and say the above, we already know it, stick to the NDA and keep it to yourself.

Yes we know the game is coming out SOON. Just got the order request from Game Room Guys. Thank you.

#1329 5 years ago

They are just being polite, who wouldn't love a chance to play test a new (ish) game and have some general positive comments?

#1330 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

They are just being polite, who wouldn't love a chance to play test a new (ish) game and have some general positive comments?

Ok then, thanks for the lame "polite" review that we already know.

The game is fun, that's a shocker.

#1331 5 years ago

What else do you expect in this thread before official announcements? Just a bunch of people talking about what it may or may not be...

#1332 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"yep its really good and blah, blah, blah......"

I was also at CGC today testing MBR, so here is some more lame blah, blah.

CGC did crush it - the game is outstanding and plays very fast. Both Ashley and the tech were present the entire time and very interested in feedback. The prototype game is already highly refined, so my comments were rather nit picky and directed at improving the experience for future owners, especially this one.

#1333 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Honestly, all these "testers" commenting on having played a MBr and basically saying, "yep its really good and blah, blah, blah......"
Nobody cares. The idea that you have to sign an NDA to "play test" it is so ridiculous its really hard to believe
We ALL know MB is a great pin and CGC will crush it again. When you line up and say the above, we already know it, stick to the NDA and keep it to yourself.
Yes we know the game is coming out SOON. Just got the order request from Game Room Guys. Thank you.

Not sure how we are suppose to please you? If I said it was a piece of crap would That be insightful news to you? Yes the feedback out of respect for the company, their business, and licensing partners is light and uneventful but I for one think any feedback is slightly better than the past months of silence. Sorry if our opinions of this company and confirmation of a well crafted product insulted you?.

#1334 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not sure how we are suppose to please you? If I said it was a piece of crap would That be insightful news to you? Yes the feedback out of respect for the company, their business, and licensing partners is light and uneventful but I for one think any feedback is slightly better than the past months of silence. Sorry if our opinions of this company and confirmation of a well crafted product insulted you?.

Ignore the sour grapes; the posts at least help pass the time!

#1335 5 years ago

The NDA is probably for whatever 'wow' feature everyone is rumoring about (whatever that may be).

Maybe the question to the testers is: is there something about the game that you got to play that makes the NDA seem relevant? Was there something 'extra' that you understand them not wanting to be known before release?

#1336 5 years ago

Awe leave the NDA testers alone, stop trying to trick them into revealing information. It'll just ruin it for everyone in the future

#1337 5 years ago

Woohoooo I just found out I'll be one of the testers! My lips, however, are sealed......well, and my fingers too since this is a text based forum.

#1338 5 years ago

I wouldn't expect anyone to break the NDA, but very happy to see positive reactions. At least based on those, it's fair to assume it doesn't suck - without that we'd just have to speculate more

#1339 5 years ago
Quoted from PinScott:

CGC did crush it - the game is outstanding and plays very fast.

Well of course it plays fast, it's a brand new game!

Glad you had a chance to play it. Looking forward to seeing the game ship.

#1340 5 years ago

I'm officially "on the list" for the LE

Can't wait to see this baby....

#1341 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

this year is shaping up to be a pretty good [monster] year. hopefully @ expo we'll get to see monster bash, possibly the munsters and maybe artwork for elvira 3
plus the timing is right with halloween less than 2 weeks afterwards

Oh I am very excited, as you can tell, I am a huge fan of Halloween!!!!!

15354862691238060898213900505431 (resized).jpg15354862691238060898213900505431 (resized).jpg
#1342 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The NDA is probably for whatever 'wow' feature everyone is rumoring about (whatever that may be).
Maybe the question to the testers is: is there something about the game that you got to play that makes the NDA seem relevant? Was there something 'extra' that you understand them not wanting to be known before release?

There is a very cool looking extra added towards back left of playfield. I would love to describe and say what it is, but promised I wouldn't go into any details. Doesn't effect game play at all, just looks amazing. I think it is just on LE and SE versions!!

#1343 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The Mod Couple

Ashley and the other gentleman there were so friendly. Very nice people and you can tell from everything they described that they put such hardwork into all of this.

#1344 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

There is a very cool looking extra added towards back left of playfield. I would love to describe and say what it is, but promised I wouldn't go into any details. Doesn't effect game play at all, just looks amazing. I think it is just on LE and SE versions!!

shhhhhhhhh TMI

#1345 5 years ago

What I will say is the previous information shared regarding the topper height was Completely wrong. Hence the reason I think they wanted to Avoid sharing info via the NDA. The topper is No taller than the AFMr topper and no where Near 18" tall. Hard to see how that was even claimed as they had an AFMr not more than 10 feet away. Again, thats why sharing info your not Certain is fact often leads to concern. So, if your pulling the drywall or ceiling tiles out of your basement due to those statements Please don't it was an incorrectly shared false fact.

#1346 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What I will say is the previous information shared regarding the topper height was Completely wrong. Hence the reason I think they wanted to Avoid sharing info via the NDA. The topper is No taller than the AFMr topper and no where Near 18" tall. Hard to see how that was even claimed as they had an AFMr not more than 10 feet away. Again, thats why sharing info your not Certain is fact often leads to concern. So, if your pulling the drywall or ceiling tiles out of your basement due to those statements Please don't it was an incorrectly shared false fact.

Correct, I was definitely over.

#1347 5 years ago

The game with the topper is 7 feet tall. And to address an earlier question in this thread, we will be doing the serial number matching for LE owners.

#1348 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I don't care about you pleasing me. I don't care about the feedback about "nothing". Get it? Happy to wait for the reveal.

We all know its a great company and well crafted product. My AFMrLE is great, wouldn't expect anything different from MBr.

#1349 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Awe leave the NDA testers alone, stop trying to trick them into revealing information. It'll just ruin it for everyone in the future

Awe... come on Tricking the testers is Fun! Lets see if we can get them to spill the beans, Give up the Ghost, Let the Cat Out of the Bag, Blow It, Screw Up, Drop The Bomb, Narc Out, Use the Megaphone, Scream The Secret......

#1350 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Yeah, that was probably too much information, given that the community in general knows what was cut from the original.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 12.95
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/27?hl=deadpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.