(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 62.
#1251 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

If they're confident they have a winner, they'll release all the information, including decent video, on Wednesday next week ... the day of Deadpool's stream debut.

Yep. There's lots of money burning in pockets right now, CGC better strike quick to get a decent chunk of it!

#1252 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

At this point who knows not sure what the hold ups

It's been posted here. UL approval, licensor approval.

Two things beyond CGC's control. CGC is working on assemblies.

LTG : )

#1253 5 years ago

As they say good things come to wait.

I wonder if the upcoming Monster Bash Remake has cause anyone else to pause on other purchase.
It has me frozen in my tracks. Part of me wants to get Deadpool on locations. The other part of me wants
to wait things out and see. There can only be one ( Disney Vacation Won out over Iron Maiden LE this summer )

Hopefully they offer the same deal to AFMRLE and MMRLE owners they did last time. I want a matching #

#1254 5 years ago

I've asked about the loyalty program as well I've emailed them and waiting for a response
I'm hopeful that their prior customer loyalty number programme will be honored
Lloyd do you have any knowledge about this

#1255 5 years ago

I think it’s about time to give this thing a C-section and birth it already.

#1256 5 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

Lloyd do you have any knowledge about this

No, I'm sorry I don't.

I'd contact both PPS and CGC. No idea where an inquiry should go.

#1257 5 years ago

Orders 1st week of September, AFMR buyers given preference and number matches based on feedback I’ve heard from a reputable source.

#1258 5 years ago

ZZZZzzzxx come one on CGC lets see some pics

#1259 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

ZZZZzzzxx come one on CGC lets see some pics

Any prices out yet?

#1260 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Any prices out yet?

Nothing yet. I'm sure there will be as many new monster bash threads as there are deadpool threads once everything is released.

#1261 5 years ago

I bet you that Stern got wind of the actual MBr release date and timed the Deadpool release to take sales and thunder away from a MBr release. I predict we see MBr details released either today or next week.

QSS

#1262 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I bet you that Stern got wind of the actual MBr release date and timed the Deadpool release to take sales and thunder away from a MBr release.QSS

That would be very shrewd. This type of behavior is an axiom of being competitive. No bullies in capitalism...

#1263 5 years ago

Another week and no MBr pics. Sigh.

#1264 5 years ago

I think it might be awhile til we see anything

#1265 5 years ago

Rumored release date is now 9/15/18

#1266 5 years ago

Huge news in other thread guys check it out

#1267 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Huge news in other thread guys check it out

You referring to the new rumour of the already rumoured new code mode?

#1269 5 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Another week and no MBr pics. Sigh.

Um, shouldn't it look pretty much exactly the same?

#1270 5 years ago

This isn't a new rumour, it's been around for ages.

But I suspect it'll be old vs. enhanced. Not old vs. new, as with BoP 2.0.

#1271 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

This isn't a new rumour, it's been around for ages.
But I suspect it'll be old vs. enhanced. Not old vs. new, as with BoP 2.0.

Adding to the existing rule set keeps the game familiar yet fresh with added depth/modes, but is also abit of missed opportunity having a completely reworked ruleset/using the shots and playfield differently - something Lyman has perfected over the years specifically TWD & BM66.

A completely new rule set is kinda cool adds new life to an old game and you always have the old version to jump back into, obviously the big with this option is the new ruleset has to be good!

1 week later
#1272 5 years ago

Got to play it today!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing!!!!!

20180825_125633 (resized).jpg20180825_125633 (resized).jpg
#1273 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

[quoted image]

#1274 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

[quoted image]

Awesome! You are obligated not to give any info or spoilers, which is good but tough, I imagine.

#1275 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

[quoted image]

Love that you had a shirt to fit the occasion.

#1276 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Love that you had a shirt to fit the occasion.

Ooh! Copyright violation!

#1277 5 years ago

Yeah I promised I would not give any spoilers, but let's just say it played very nice and the topper on the deluxe as well as the video on the color digital screen were both amazing!!!!!

#1278 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Yeah I promised I would not give any spoilers, but let's just say it played very nice and the topper on the deluxe as well as the video on the color digital screen were both amazing!!!!!

Very Jealous.
Can't wait for details on this.

#1279 5 years ago

Hope to join the "played it"crowd soon also....

#1280 5 years ago

Pictures ? Models ? Come on man

#1281 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Pictures ? Models ? Come on man

Have to wait for the CGC release. People invited to test it have to sign an NDA. And we shouldn't want to see anyone get in trouble.

#1282 5 years ago

Just want to see a topper that tops
AFMLE

#1283 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Just want to see a topper that tops
AFMLE

Me too. I hope soon the wait is over.

#1284 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I am soooooo getting this pin. How tall is it with the topper? How about afm with topper? I am worried it may not fit in my basement due to my slightly lower than normal ceilings

#1285 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I am soooooo getting this pin. How tall is it with the topper? How about afm with topper? I am worried it may not fit in my basement due to my slightly lower than normal ceilings

Sell house

#1286 5 years ago

I will be traveling to Chicago tomorrow to find out for myself

#1287 5 years ago

Oh boy, i cant wait for this to be finally released by CGC. should be getting pretty close now.

#1288 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And we shouldn't want to see anyone get in trouble.

Yeah, but this is Pinside, remember?

#1289 5 years ago

I was able to pick up my MMR LE directly from CGC and the visit included a plant tour by Doug Skor.
During the tour I saw a AFM playfield leaning against a column and it didn't take much to realize this would be the next game. I revealed zero without a NDA and for sure won't this time.

#1290 5 years ago

I may not need to if I knew the total height, or start getting it on the market

#1291 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I may not need to if I knew the total height, or start getting it on the market

I’m sure you will have all your answers when they actually release the game. Should seem obvious by now but the last thing I would do is pull down your ceiling based on yet another assumption bs rumor by someone that knows someone dimension. Kind of like ordering a sub for the new custom dual software code comical rumor with no value. Lol. There is only one company I would bank on info from and at this point they have only acknowledged it is MBr. Give it time, all our Real answers will come soon without a layer of speculation bs attached.

#1292 5 years ago

^ someone got burned by a rumor!!

#1293 5 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

^ someone got burned by a rumor!!

Lol no. Just amazed people always want answers to questions that don’t have answers. Or they get a BS answer and get completely disgruntled when it’s not what they heard or assumed. Managing expectations 101 again. There needs to be a BS emoji to at least boldly flag some of these rumors as “ just a wish” or “something I talked about with friends while drinking”. Kind of like buying games on pure hype, now That I have been burned by and it was Not a magical experience! Lol

#1294 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I dont know the exact height, but my estimate the topper was about 16 to 18 inches over top of the machine. If you can fit it, so worth it, the detail and lighting was amazing on it. I would love to tell you exactly what it is, but promised I wouldn't.

#1295 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I dont know the exact height, but my estimate the topper was about 16 to 18 inches over top of the machine. If you can fit it, so worth it, the detail and lighting was amazing on it. I would love to tell you exactly what it is, but promised I wouldn't.

You Promised yet you keep coming back with one more detail.... lol

‘NDAs protect sensitive information. By signing an NDA, participants promise to not divulge or release information shared with them by the other people involved. If the information is leaked, the injured person can claim breach of contract.’

#1296 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

-SIXTEEN INCHES- ?!? I have to guess it’s some sort of moving reproduction of the translite, which is cool but .. 16 inches??

#1297 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You Promised yet you keep coming back with one more detail.... lol
‘NDAs protect sensitive information. By signing an NDA, participants promise to not divulge or release information shared with them by the other people involved. If the information is leaked, the injured person can claim breach of contract.’

I have not given one specific detail, terms like "guessing about 16" and "amazing lighting" are far from giving away any details.

#1298 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

-SIXTEEN INCHES- ?!? I have to guess it’s some sort of moving reproduction of the translite, which is cool but .. 16 inches??

I may be totally off, it appeared to be about the same height as Attack From Mars topper

#1299 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I have not given one specific detail, terms like "guessing about 16" and "amazing lighting" are far from giving away any details.

But yes, you are? As No information was shared from the company ANY information you provide is and will be used as Factual gospel as you are the only one that has physically seen the game. Assuming dimensions Will stear buyers away and was not the intention of you your visit and the definition of your NDA! I realize it’s hard to hold information Everone friends included want but that’s the cost of being invited under an NDA. It’s a great game and it is MBr, safe NDA response. Anything else ensures they Avoid these trusting opportunities in the future to make the best game possible. Do as you wish and see it as you like.

#1300 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

But yes, you are? As No information was shared from the company ANY information you provide is and will be used as Factual gospel as you are the only one that has physically seen the game. Assuming dimensions Will stear buyers away and was not the intention of you your visit and the definition of your NDA! I realize it’s hard to hold information Everone friends included want but that’s the cost of being invited under an NDA. It’s a great game and it is MBr, safe NDA response. Anything else ensures they Avoid these trusting opportunities in the future to make the best game possible. Do as you wish and see it as you like.

I see your point, I will not say any more except that it was just fantastic

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Loris, SC
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 210.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/26?hl=jtm3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.