(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 62.
#1001 5 years ago

Crickets from CGC and they are 5 months behind schedule not sure what is happening; really hope it is worth the wait whatever it is

#1002 5 years ago

MB at Expo,,,,, just like I said a month and a half ago. My source stinks ask LLoyd .

#1003 5 years ago

No MB something went sour
Game 4 is now game 3

#1004 5 years ago

Lloyd said soon weeks ago so not sure he really knows either at this point, but should be some very SPECIAL stuff due to a FIVE MONTH delay

#1005 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Lloyd said soon weeks ago so not sure he really knows either at this point, but should be some very SPECIAL stuff due to a FIVE MONTH delay

I only see a code update to explain this long delay.

What mech or stuff could CGC add in whatever game?

#1006 5 years ago

Big announcement only 2 weeks away

#1007 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Maybe Stern will now be making the remakes and that's why Stern hired Doug.

BINGO!

#1008 5 years ago

Bingo you loose

Try another game

#1009 5 years ago

Oh man, I really do not hope Stern is going to be doing the remakes now. Just seems wrong... and the cost cutting scares the crap out of me.

#1010 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Big announcement only 2 weeks away

Wayne, what show is in 2 weeks?

#1011 5 years ago

The Wayne Show

#1012 5 years ago

Bingo you loose
Try another game

You ooze, you loose.

#1013 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh man, I really do not hope Stern is going to be doing the remakes now. Just seems wrong... and the cost cutting scares the crap out of me.

Stern built my MMr....the machine is very nicely built. Nothing at all like your typical Stern machine.

#1014 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Stern built my MMr....the machine is very nicely built. Nothing at all like your typical Stern machine.

I guess I forgot they did that first run of the MMr; interesting.

#1015 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I guess I forgot they did that first run of the MMr; interesting.

No crappy stern components....just good ol' Bally/Williams stuff.

#1016 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Stern taking over ? My Attack LE is near perfect
My MMR I sold 2 weeks after getting it and kept my original.All these crazy ideas ?

I had the opposite experience my MMr LE has been flawless my AFMr LE had flippers so strong that I was afraid they would break something and turning them down seemed to make it worse.. this issue also seemed to cause excessive dimpling of the playfield.

#1017 5 years ago

Hot off the press this morning from Pinballstar Email blast...
244DE0D3-7617-42C2-AD76-AA23D09D5986 (resized).jpeg244DE0D3-7617-42C2-AD76-AA23D09D5986 (resized).jpeg

BA338CC3-E012-408A-BEED-3E1C9674C0BB (resized).jpegBA338CC3-E012-408A-BEED-3E1C9674C0BB (resized).jpeg
#1018 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I had the opposite experience my MMr LE has been flawless my AFMr LE had flippers so strong that I was afraid they would break something and turning them down seemed to make it worse.. this issue also seemed to cause excessive dimpling of the playfield.

Things have changed since the solenoid version 2 chip was released.

Everything now seems in order and the Machine is Rock Solid reliable and easily controlled through the software.

I guess sometimes it's better to get a machine a little while after the initial release since all of the updates and Bug fixes will be in place.

Such is pinball...

#1019 5 years ago

If that's an actual picture of the covered new game #3 - it looks like it has a plunger? If so, no MB and more likely CC?

#1020 5 years ago

Several weeks ago I had to call CGC to get a replacement DMD for my AFRMLE because of a dead pixel. I tried and tried to get the guy to tell me whats coming. He had good resistance to my ways of trying to spill the beans. All he kept saying "its coming soon".

#1021 5 years ago

It looks like it has a white round plunger did CC ship with a white round plunger?

#1022 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

It looks like it has a white round plunger did CC ship with a white round plunger?

Shipped with a round silver plunger.

#1023 5 years ago

LOL - I'm sure that's not the actual machine.

#1024 5 years ago

Bingo you loose
Try another game

Stern merges with CGC and Catus Canyon is the #3pin.

BINGO

#1025 5 years ago

Pretty sure that’s just the stock photo used for those pinball covers (I have a few).

#1026 5 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Pretty sure that’s just the stock photo used for those pinball covers (I have a few).

Like this one ?
https://www.amazon.com/Pinskin-Protector-Standard-Pinball-Machine/dp/B00ACNW7EC

#1027 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Same here. Robust MMR after 1.5 years just had side rails that were not factory sanded. were knife edged, and the right troll head broke loose. That's it.

#1028 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Like this one ?
amazon.com link »

OMG, Amazon will be selling the next remake!

#1029 5 years ago

I will sign up for my numbered LE to match my MMr and AFMr the minute it’s announced

#1030 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I will sign up for my numbered LE to match my MMr and AFMr the minute it’s announced

I will likely be doing the same. Very happy with both games. Just had a party yesterday most plays went on MMR, AFMR & Iron Maiden.

#1031 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

same here!

#1032 5 years ago

#3. MBr Delayed until Oct 2019.
#4. TOTANr Sep 2018
#5. CVr Feb 2019

#1033 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

#4. TOTANr Sep 2018
#5. CVr Feb 2019

so wouldn't 4 be 3 and 3 be 4?

#1034 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

#4. TOTANr Sep 2018
#5. CVr Feb 2019

Fact or speculation?

#1035 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Things have changed since the solenoid version 2 chip was released.
Everything now seems in order and the Machine is Rock Solid reliable and easily controlled through the software.
I guess sometimes it's better to get a machine a little while after the initial release since all of the updates and Bug fixes will be in place.
Such is pinball...

I’m at over 1500 plays right now. Games been rock solid since the pic release. Had some family over today, clocked over 100 plays. I’ve found it increasingly difficult to let go of to fund the purchase of my old DILE

#1036 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Fact or speculation?

purely speculation. People were guessing when #3 would come out. I added my take

Have you heard the one about the manufacturer who delayed releasing their pinball machine remake by one year, so they could polish the code? Wouldn't want to be first pinball manufacturer to do that. something else is up with MBr and it's probably very minor, but is still a roadblock. That is where I think another title or two will precede it. I'd probably be ready to pick up TOTANr or CVr next summer.

#1037 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Fact or speculation?

Pretty doubtful any JPop machines except ToM get remade.

#1038 5 years ago

I'm still holding out hope that CC is next. I realize the chance of that is low to none.

#1039 5 years ago

Humm. WAG
Called CCr #3 based on parts orders, way back b then second guessed it but now thinking it may be correct.
Stern to remake pre dmd games has been floated but looks like it just may be happening.

#1040 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wayne, what show is in 2 weeks?

The Dope Show.

Wait...we're in that now. Nevermind.

#1041 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Fact or speculation?

Crazy speculation. Way too tight releases.

#1042 5 years ago

In all honesty I enjoy the what ifs? Stern ? Etc
Has anyone thought about PPS building there own games ? They moved bay area amusements to Nevada ? They could build everything there
? Remakes and new games.

#1043 5 years ago

I'll just be happy with anything that CGC release, I think they build great machines. the AFMR is and awesome machine, CGC mentioned that the next pinball release will be the best they have built, so bring it on.....

#1044 5 years ago

Something tells me that the "announcement" was supposed to happen during Pinball Star's "Happy Week" but was delayed even for that. I really hope it is soon. This is getting ridiculous.

#1045 5 years ago

I would be so disappointed, if they were planning MB, but had to change course for some reason.

#1046 5 years ago
Quoted from Mokthemagicman:

Something tells me that the "announcement" was supposed to happen during Pinball Star's "Happy Week" but was delayed even for that. I really hope it is soon. This is getting ridiculous.

My guess is that's it's JULY.
Waiting on AUGUST 1 to reveal?
Which would mean some sort of License agreement had to take place and money exchange hands.

#1047 5 years ago

I don't have any money for a remake but I'm still excited to see when this gets officially announced! And I don't think the word "license" has been said enough in this thread. So license.

#1048 5 years ago

How do you green-light a product without having the licensing squared away? I can't imagine that happening.

#1049 5 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

How do you green-light a product without having the licensing squared away? I can't imagine that happening.

Agreed. Not sure why you'd spend dime one on such a project if you weren't assured the rights from the get go. Doesn't mean something didn't come up in a legal way after the fact, but it seems less likely.

#1050 5 years ago

My guess is that any changes have to be approved by Universal. And licensing approvals can take forever to get rubber stamped. They are going back to the drawing board on code, and they probably have to run all the new images and whatnot through Universal - who is in a total mess with what to do with that license overall right now after the Mummy crashed and burned.

Look at how long it is taking Stern to get the topper approved by LFL for Star Wars. This stuff takes forever.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Mt. Juliet, TN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/21?hl=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.