(Topic ID: 211689)

CGC Game #3 is Monster Bash! Official Pics are HERE!!!

By Only_Pinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,078 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181201_155245_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155211_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_155204_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
AE1E02DE-F019-4B2A-87AD-AD8FC28AD902 (resized).jpeg
9A3C7536-93DD-44D2-A1CA-EAE390A5831F (resized).jpeg
DA209719-F7FE-4FCB-94A9-CFD17B0F6CDD (resized).jpeg
tesla (resized).jpg
Tuco (resized).jpg
20181111_001859 (resized).jpg
20181111_002030 (resized).jpg
20181111_001853 (resized).jpg
AFM LE topper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 62.
#601 5 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

Lloyd, you are a great guy and a tremendous asset to this community, but I really feel you should stop posting stuff like this. You aren't adding anything substantial to the conversation and only getting people hyped up more, ie see the guy who sold his only pin so he could buy CGC #3 because we were told it was announcing at Expo. Unless you are willing to share some inside information, this really doesnt help and in my opinion, only makes it worse.

Way to take the fun out of all of this.

You go girl!

#602 5 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

Lloyd, you are a great guy and a tremendous asset to this community, but I really feel you should stop posting stuff like this. You aren't adding anything substantial to the conversation and only getting people hyped up more, ie see the guy who sold his only pin so he could buy CGC #3 because we were told it was announcing at Expo. Unless you are willing to share some inside information, this really doesnt help and in my opinion, only makes it worse.

Bad joke or bad taste? Not sure which but this is the first time I have seen anyone throw any of Lloyd's lighthearted comments back in his face before

#603 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It's greta game ever.
LTG : )

I actually googled "Universal Monsters" looking for an actor or producer named "Greta" hoping Loyd was dropping a clue. Unfortunately it was probably just a typo.

I find his responses professional and interesting. Please keep them coming.

#604 5 years ago

Ok, so lets just say it is MB ? How could they do a better topper then AFMR ? I think its the best topper on a pinball hands down ?

#605 5 years ago

Now a BBBR topper could be off the hook as well as cactus canyon ?

#606 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Ok, so lets just say it is MB ? How could they do a better topper then AFMR ? I think its the best topper on a pinball hands down ?

They could just put the POTC LE topper on MBr.

#607 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

. I'll stay out of it.

No.

But just think that people here are very interested in this revealing and want to know now what is this #3. You post comments as if you knew what is this game (don’t know if you really know) and it is frustrating or even exasperating for some people.

#608 5 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I'll stay out of it.

Please don't let "One Person's" Comment/Opinion dictate the angle for everyone here! We value your posts because of who you are and what you have to share even if it's (tongue and cheek) humor. Please pass what you know on to all here whether it is technical or just shootin the breeze. You are a valuable member of this pinball community Lloyd!

#609 5 years ago
Quoted from PinScott:

Unfortunately it was probably just a typo.

It comes from a typo in a post on Pinside a long time ago.

Not sure if it was Derek or MrPinball (or someone else) that made the first typo of "great" as "greta" (as in it's a greta game); but it has stuck around as sort of a joke.

Perhaps Lloyd can add more to its origin.

Robert

#610 5 years ago

No.
But just think that people here are very interested in this revealing and want to know now what is this #3. You post comments as if you knew what is this game (don’t know if you really know) and it is frustrating or even exasperating for some people.

People shouldn't get wrapped around the axle about what someone posts over the interwebs. There are much better things to do with your passion than spend it getting frustrated or exasperated about when the next reboot will drop. It'll come when it comes and Lloyd can say whatever the hell he pleases (with forum rules of course).

#611 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

It'll come when it comes and Lloyd can say whatever the hell he pleases (with forum rules of course).

Lloyd has a pass at what ever he wants to say!
I was really taken back by the SDTM post. I had to read it twice to make sure what I read.
They are comfortable in there free speach podcast, he can also post what he wants.
But damn, sure feel like it was a low blow.

#612 5 years ago

Yeah, we have a person with actual inside knowledge giving fun hints and clues in a speculation thread and he get's driven out of here. I think it's clear that the post by SDTM was not meant in malice, but sometimes you have to read the room. I didn't see anyone else having a problem with the posts, if anything he was the voice of reason here.

#613 5 years ago

I cant wait for CGC #3. my MMR and AFMR are my favorites so far in my collection. I clean them everyday, dust them, turn them on.. play a game, watch the ball drain, turn them off then come back later and try again.

#614 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I cant wait for CGC #3. my MMR and AFMR are my favorites so far in my collection. I clean them everyday, dust them, turn them on.. play a game, watch the ball drain, turn them off then come back later and try again.

Can you come visit my gameroom about once a week?

#615 5 years ago

We did see the photo of the MB playfields right? I still think it will be MBr but maybe the surprise is both MBr and CCr. Seriously new finished code for CC could be a real game change.

#616 5 years ago

In response to Stern's Batman '66.
CGC has been secretly working on Batman '26:

#617 5 years ago

CGC produces the top 3 "M" games.
Mmr
Afmr
Mbr

#618 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

It comes from a typo in a post on Pinside a long time ago.

Actually, it's from a typo on rec.games.pinball long ago. I've got it back to 2002 with a quick Google search.
.................David Marston

#619 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

We did see the photo of the MB playfields right? I still think it will be MBr but maybe the surprise is both MBr and CCr. Seriously new finished code for CC could be a real game change.

... AND it was already announced by a pinball show that it was MBr on Facebook and then quickly deleted ... all signs point to MBr.

#620 5 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

... AND it was already announced by a pinball show that it was MBr on Facebook and then quickly deleted ... all signs point to MBr.

I think anyone speculating on a different title is just deep hard wishful thinking. It is unfortunately going to be MBr.

I’ll be happy if I’m wrong but fortunately for my wallet and my savings account I think I’m right.

MBr just doesn’t do it for me.

#621 5 years ago

No.

It's a 20 year old game that you already own

#622 5 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

It's a 20 year old game that you already own

It is for sale to buy the CGC #3...that I have owned 

#623 5 years ago

No.
....and it is frustrating or even exasperating for some people.

Um, what...?

#624 5 years ago

I still dont think its MB, with BBB and CC prices why a game thats worth less ???

#625 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I apologize. I'll stay out of it.

one of pinsides best. go ahead and chase him away. pinside would be better right?

thanks for all you do ltg!!

whatever #3 is, it will be announced in 2018. jeeze we are already in june. enjoy your summer and by the time you know its announced.

#626 5 years ago

Neither of those two games would need licensing approval.

#627 5 years ago

I dont care what it is MBR, CCCR, TBTR, LSLR, SPQR, SCDR Im buying it. # 3 here i come, LE only please!

#628 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I still dont think its MB, with BBB and CC prices why a game thats worth less ???

I think they know that their prices are higher simply because they are rarer, not because they are liked by more. MMr and AFMr were easy - they were the top rated pins of all time by many, with mass appeal AND high value. BBB and CC would not have the same large mass appeal. I'd certainly wager that MBr would sell more total pins than CCr or BBBr.

#629 5 years ago

I think CCr with finished / expanded software would do quite well.

#630 5 years ago

What about a Fun House ? FHR ?
throw in a dmd and a crazy topper ?

#631 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Take my money

#632 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Those machines are so expensive because of their low numbers. If I could have 1 MB or 2 CC for free, I would pick MB if we disregard the resale prices. And I would not even poke BBB with a stick.

#633 5 years ago

-double post-

#634 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I would put my original Fun House up for sale instantly to fund buying a new one.

Take my money and take my game!

#635 5 years ago

So who won this monster bash remake?

#636 5 years ago

So who won this monster bash remake?

Which show was that?

#637 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Which show was that?

111 (resized).png111 (resized).png
#638 5 years ago

mbr! final answer, take it to the bank!

#639 5 years ago

TAFR

#640 5 years ago

Clear as mud

#641 5 years ago

Thanks I could not remermber.

#643 5 years ago

Does anyone know how long Planetary Pinball/CGC has the license for? Could they be in jeopardy of having it pulled like Pinball Arcade did?

#644 5 years ago
Quoted from dmarston:

Actually, it's from a typo on rec.games.pinball long ago. I've got it back to 2002 with a quick Google search.
.................David Marston

ding ding ding, we have a winner!

#645 5 years ago

I think that was put up there on purpose
Remake !!! Hook ,line & sinker

CCCR OR BBBR

#646 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

CCCR OR BBBR

Please don't remake Hook.

#647 5 years ago

I still have an open spot for a brand new Monster Bash... is it time to move on?

#648 5 years ago

You have a few months yet. Pinball making is hard.

#649 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

CCCR OR BBBR

I don't know man, it was removed so quickly it had all the halmarks of an errant and unwanted post. If I had to bet on the next one I would go all in on it being MB.

#650 5 years ago

Guys, guys, guys.
Spoiler alert!
Its Gilligan's Island!.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 210.00
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/13?hl=micky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.