(Topic ID: 308137)

CGC - First original game - Hype thread

By Richard-NBA-SF2

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

17069159910467053108454594395246 (resized).jpg
    coffee-pulp-fiction-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1091 (resized).jpg
    There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie. Would be amazing to see it in pin form. A older style single level would be fitting but a machine as deep and with rules like a cornerstone stern would be a instant buy from me. We'll have to wait and see I guess. Still very excited.

coffee-pulp-fiction-1 (resized).jpgcoffee-pulp-fiction-1 (resized).jpg
    1 year later
    #52 76 days ago

So…. Pulp Fiction is Play Mechanix game I would say.

I wonder if CGC is working on their first independent game, made and designed by their team or contracted team members. I assume they are, along with a TZr.

Was it rumoured (or fact) that Ben Heck was working on a game with them?

Maybe a Beetlejuice? Goonies? I thought I read that before. Maybe I’m wrong on that.

I hope it is a 90s Bally/Williams throwback game with lots of mechs and art in the style of that era.

Richard

#53 76 days ago

I hear it is Care Bears.
    Solid rumour

17069159910467053108454594395246 (resized).jpg17069159910467053108454594395246 (resized).jpg
    #54 76 days ago

I hear if they ever try to build a complete game from scratch, they will outsource it to a company that can actually build a game .

#55 76 days ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

I hear if they ever try to build a complete game from scratch, they will outsource it to a company that can actually build a game .

lol, only upvoting that because your my friend.

#56 76 days ago
    Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

lol, only upvoting that because your my friend.

All good ...
    I love your enthusiasm for CGC ...

The friend upvote always appreciated

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-first-original-game-hype-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.