Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago

Cant believe im saying/ thinking this but... .... Im a huge b/w fan ...look at my collection lol. However after having dile in my collection now for a few months .... all my other pins just dont hold a candle to the lightshow , tech ,fun , experience and so on. Im probably gonna start selling off things to get jjp pins and maybe some other newer stuff.
Cgc may be redoing some things on these older pins but unless they update the code, lights to rgb, new /different graphics the games still fell dated imo and dont hold up to the newer stuff coming out for these crazy prices. If cgc can get the price down to 6-7k for the le models i think they can still do well and sell alot ... but these 8-9 k for old remakes with some small upgrades is alot for what u get. They sld b able to get the price down considering its a remake and not made from scratch and everything already exist . Look how complex jjp pins are and they were selling 6500-8k for woz, hobbit and dialed in. Just my opinion tho

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Really, never beat it?? I don't mean to sound like some awesome player or something but CV is generally considered to be pretty beatable, even if you turn off the spot marvel with a ramp shot from the right inlane option. Don't get me wrong, I love the game and think it's a ton of fun to play, especially when you get battle the ringmaster and then join the circus!

Yea all jpop pins are fairly easy code wise but they do have some neat layouts and toys which is the draw . But they are not worth the prices for what u get imo which is y ive only owned wcs.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Sometimes I (and definitely a lot of non pinheads) want a simpler game to play, doesn't make them less fun, especially if you have more complex ones in your collection. I have CV sitting right next to WOZRR and with the ColorDMD and purple Neon I think it holds up pretty darn well. The home ROM on CV that Cameron did helps the game considerably. I love WOZ and like DI better than I expected but The Hobbit is pretty damn boring to play in my opinion and there's a long list of B/W, Stern and Capcom games I'd take over it.

Like i said i love my b/w pins but i got them considerably cheaper than the remakes in most cases. For the price point tho.... ill take a new design with lots more going on(lightshow, graphics and lots other ) than a rehash of something old..... now if cgc can get the price down (which they sld considering most work has been done for them) to 6-7k for a le then i think they sell well as its under what new pins are in most cases. No way the market can sustain all these 8k+ pins as u are allready starting to see......

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

CGC is doing it right offering 6-7k AFMr classics.
Competitive option and perfect for those waiting years seeking a beautiful new AFM.
Save a bit on bling, mod what you want, and probably not lose sleep losing much later if you resale.

Unfortunately by the time u add shipping and color its over 7k and getting the se makes more appeal . Hopefully they will sell the le around 7k in the future since its all in house now . They will sell alot especially if they add some nice new upgrades..... only time will tell . The market is changing and cant support all these 8k+ pins .... especially if its not something new.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-and-circus-voltaire?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.