CFTBL Speaker Panel Mod - Gauging Interest for Another Run

By thompso9

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long since I've been present on Pinside, but as many of you know life gives you other things to do sometimes (all good things of course!)

I've received a lot of requests for another run of lighted CFTBL speaker panels, and despite the dismal state of the supply chain I've been able to obtain the critical parts needed to make another run. I'd like to get an idea to get a feel for how many to make this time so I'm just asking for a "show of hands" to see how many people would be interested in purchasing one. I have the price tentatively at $249 and I'd expect shipping to be around $15-$20 via Priority Mail in the continental US.

If anyone who is interested can just let me know by posting here or PM'ing me. I will likely use the Pinside Marketplace to actually sell the panels, so this is just a way for me to determine roughly how many to make.

Thanks everyone!

1 week later
#2 1 year ago

Cool, count me in for one! Thanks

#3 1 year ago

Can you post pics?

#6 1 year ago

Please put me on the list.

Thanks

#8 1 year ago

interested as well

#9 1 year ago

I've got one of the original 2014 runs of these that were made. Great addition to a fantastic game!

#10 1 year ago

If you have a CFTBL and don't have this speaker panel mod then I highly recommend getting it. I installed it on my CFTBL over 9 years ago and it still looks and functions perfectly. This amazing mod looks like it should have been a stock feature back in 1992 when CFTBL was originally released.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-run-of-cftbl-led-speaker-panels#post-3954346

Gord

#11 1 year ago

Ah. I already have this awesome mod. Every Creature owner should have it. Video linked below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-run-of-cftbl-led-speaker-panels#post-3974263

2 months later
#12 1 year ago

I'd like one please.

#13 1 year ago

Add me to the list please.

#14 1 year ago

i’d like one also

#15 1 year ago

Please add me to the list!

#16 1 year ago

Hi Jeff,
i did talk to you a few months ago via PM about 2 for me, just thought i would mention it here as well.
cheers
Trevor

#17 1 year ago

Interested as well

#18 1 year ago

add me to the list

#19 1 year ago

Please add me to the list

1 week later
#20 1 year ago

Im interested in 2, just curious what is all in the kit. I think I have seen various versions of it over the years. Some seemed better than others.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Im interested in 2, just curious what is all in the kit. I think I have seen various versions of it over the years. Some seemed better than others.

This is the original and the best, you wont be disappointed, speaker panel with cut outs for the lights to shine through and the led circuit board.

#22 1 year ago

Sorry, but this is not the Original....the Original was made over 15 years ago by a company called Orbit Pinball ( which closed down several years ago and is not the Orbit pinball company that is now making mods )

Additionally, PinBits had this in the Beta Testing stage for production but then abandoned it when they were told that there were 2 different Cabinet Backbox sizes ( difference of 1/4" ) that was made 1/2 way though game production....it was discovered by cpr who are making the mirrored speaker panels.

Quoted from MANTO1975:

This is the original

#23 1 year ago

Count me in thanks!!!

#24 1 year ago

This is absolutely without question the original!

2 weeks later
#25 1 year ago

Any Update on this? Even if its just a kit for the electronics would be fine with me. I measured both of my backbox's and both are 27 1/8" wide.

#26 1 year ago

I’d be interested

1 week later
#27 1 year ago

Definitely interested.

3 weeks later
#28 1 year ago

Interested !

2 weeks later
#29 1 year ago

Yes! Put me on the list please!!!

5 months later
#30 9 months ago

I would be interested in one of these.

3 months later
#31 5 months ago

Well I sure am responding to an old thread here but I was thinking about this the last few days and thought I would check for posts about it. If this ever does happen count me in and let me know!

4 months later
#32 48 days ago

PM sent. Very interested in this mod! It seems that Creature gets the best mods

#33 46 days ago

I am interested in one of these please.

#34 46 days ago

Me too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-speaker-panel-mod-gauging-interest-for-another-run and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.