• 422 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Manny65
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CFTBL Snackbar 3.0 kustom kit - Manual rev4.pdf (PDF preview)
french mod (resized).jpg
french kit (resized).jpg
screen-capture-28 (resized).png
20150518_165823_1600 (resized).jpg
99-010133-00_munchkin_land_assy_WOZ (resized).jpg
5xCustoms (resized).JPG
IMG_0815 (resized).jpg
Creature Plastics.pdf (PDF preview)
Creature Plastics Laser.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_2779 (resized).jpg
IMG_2776 (resized).jpg
IMG_2775 (resized).jpg
IMG_0827 (resized).JPG
IMG_0611 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago

So in on this. Amazing looking creation and work. Can’t wait to see/own the final product!!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

here is the next stage with the front now with 2 neon tubes, will start on the next feature for the top and see what you guys think

I So love the look of this Dual row tube design! You can't make these soon enough. So glad I am on the list and HOPE you are inspired to make them soon. Loving this and my creech is waiting to see your amazing work.

#44 5 years ago

I really like this new addition. The signage gives a new dimension and detail which would look great in this area. Possibly consider a semi-translucent colored film on the back of the translucent sign to further accent the illuminated lettering. Would look incredible.

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I know you are not a big fan of the screw but v1 had 5 screws, v2 had 2 visible screws and v3 will have 1. The proto will be in the front as I don't think it is a issue as have a good feeling of what the end look will be.
The back alternative you suggested will mean a person has to remove the light panel each time which is what I am trying to avoid.
The front alternative you suggested will mean they have to dick around with dodging the ramp and switch which I am trying to avoid.
The top alternative might be a option but then it means more parts come loose in the undoing.
So at the moment the proto will have one black bolt in the front, sorry if this disappoints but I want this mod to be super quick and easy to remove for servicing or swapping out colour leds while still looking streamlined.

The screw looks fine and is Way hidden all the way in the back as you show when installed. I like your consideration for service. Will miss the dome but as long as the sign lights to let you know the snack bar is open and bright enough I think it will be a unique and improved trade off. Really waiting to see the artwork you come up with on the top sea of blue. That will tie it all together. Minor request but I hope you can extend (second piece) a decal over the stainless bracket over the scoop to tie it in a bit. Minor if not. Lets get to production!!!!! Creech is calling for the renovation!

2 weeks later
#86 5 years ago

Cash in hand! Love the design and addition of the snack sign.

#90 5 years ago

I'd like to call dibs as a Paying beta customer if your looking for a test site! lol Looks amazing and I can't wait to place my order. My other Swinks works of art should be here in the next week to dress up my Creech properly.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

just an update on the interest list
- it is at the 50 which is my max production size for 2018. I am still taking names if people are interested as they can take the place of people that drop out as sure people will bail when the time comes or once I work out the final price. Just wanted people to be aware.
- I will be away for a couple of days as taking my wife and kids away for a few days to Sydney for Vivid and then when back tweak the designs for the proto-type test

Have a safe and restful trip with family. The only thing in life that is important. Then get home rested and start cranking out V3's! lol

1 week later
#107 5 years ago

Counting the days. Looks Awesome #swinks. Received my Creecher shooter knob and plunger plate and they look great!

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Looking good Swinks. Can't want to see the protos.
Visually, I like the neon tube version better than the bulb version. The neon seems to fit the 50s them a little better. The bulb version looks a little too busy to my eye.

Agreed, the neon tube concept best fits the theme and time. Going to look great!

3 weeks later
#120 5 years ago

Can’t wait to do a restaurant remodel on my game Swinks style!

1 week later
#123 5 years ago

Looking good Swinks! Love the progress. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist with prototype creation as I may be a bit faster and cheaper (free) than prototyping via shapeways. Pretty sure with the equipment we have here and a file I can do most of the same details. Keep it going very much looking forward to adding this amazing mod.

The Mod Couple

1 week later
#130 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I don't believe it will as the snack bar is 20mm in height and the sign curved and if a ball ended up there believe it would roll on to the right ramp near the entrance.

Any update on this amazing mod? Need me a new snack bar! Lol

2 weeks later
#132 5 years ago

Any hopeful update on this mod Mr Swinks? Hoping to see this amazing creation soon....

#137 5 years ago

Looking good Mr. With the decals and minor adjustments it looks like your getting close.

1 week later
#146 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The mod wasn’t even a thought, wanted to make sure he was okay as from my experiences he’s an awesome guy, always good to know a fellow pinhead is okay. If anyone can update that would be great.

Don't personally know the rules of Europe but isn't this there month of vacation time of year? The Swinks man has said he has lots on his plate with work and family so I am sure he will poke his head in when he has time for friends.

#151 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Re reading your post where you asking me about holidays in Europe or did you think swinks was in Europe?

Lol no just wasn't sure as only the US has the No Vacation for You program. I am sure he's fine out with family hopefully enjoying himself.

1 month later
#159 5 years ago

Please let us know when the Sign upgrade piece is available. Thanks.

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

as soon as my proto gets to me and I am happy with it, I will release photos and make it available
do you have a v2 Snackbar?

Yes, sorry after the delay I opted to go an alternate route sadly so I may still be interested in the sign mod though. Thanks.

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

sorry about the delay Yelobird and any others out there waiting, life gets in the way at times
so anyone no longer needing this mod let me know with a PM so I can trim the list down which won't affect a run being done as most of the hard work has been done now.
what was your alternate route yelobird ?

To be honest I just made one. NOT selling them just decided I loved the look and said what the heck I can bang that out.

1 month later
#243 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

no worries, will take you off the list and yes that was the reason for the upgrade for previous owners so they can upgrade
Cyber Monday is Shapeways sale, 15% and code should be on their front page on the day.

Tried to order the sign upgrade parts from Shapeways for v2 and it says black Friday code does not work for this? Any recommendation.

2 months later
#322 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

Installed and looking fantastic.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Dam that is sexy. The game as it should have been imagined from the factory. Looks Awesome! I just wish the game didn’t kick my butt every time. Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 24.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-snackbar-mod-v3-2018?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.