Well all the production mods of v3 have been posted out - enjoy and thank you for the continued support from many of you as well as the many other supporters in version 1,2 and 3. It has been an experience which I have enjoyed alot, in which these took alot of time, but stoked to gain some great pin mates and have some good chats with some of you along the way as well as getting positive and constructive feedback along the way which helped the Snackbar evolve and helped me alot to see people enjoying them.
I have been getting some pm's in the last few days asking to go on wait lists etc, so
I am in the midst of finishing off 5 x v3 "custom"'s which is a costing experiment to see how much these have increased in price with the Shapeways 2019 pricing structure as many of the parts I purchased in Nov 2018 during a cyber Monday sale which I will detail later my game plan there, but in short no more wait lists and no more Snackbars for 2019.
Unfortunately for those wishing to grab one of these, these 5 x "custom"'s are all currently spoken for as they have been allocated to the last 5 people on the wait list waiting in hope to get a Snackbar v3. The only chance of any of these being available is if any of the 5 people don't like the one made available for them as I am mixing it up a little. Then if any are remaining I will post in this thread what is left and first in gets the Snackbar worm.
What makes these "custom"?
- they have "custom" added to the inside under the swinks logo
- they will all have an additional pearl clear coat added to the snackbar's base colour (there will be 4 x coral blue's and 1 x black)
- all signage will be amber lighting similar to the playfield art, though tubes remain ice blue
- and a couple of other minor things
- also I rounded some edges a little more and made one access hole underneath a little bigger.
I will detail costing and total number of Snackbars soon once I nut that out.
photos of the customs will be added in a few weeks
thanks everyone for your support