• 422 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Manny65
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CFTBL Snackbar 3.0 kustom kit - Manual rev4.pdf (PDF preview)
french mod (resized).jpg
french kit (resized).jpg
screen-capture-28 (resized).png
20150518_165823_1600 (resized).jpg
99-010133-00_munchkin_land_assy_WOZ (resized).jpg
5xCustoms (resized).JPG
IMG_0815 (resized).jpg
Creature Plastics.pdf (PDF preview)
Creature Plastics Laser.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_2779 (resized).jpg
IMG_2776 (resized).jpg
IMG_2775 (resized).jpg
IMG_0827 (resized).JPG
IMG_0611 (resized).jpeg
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 5 years ago
Quoted from AstroZombies:

I was a bit late to the party, but Jady kindly sorted me out with one of the V3 protos!
I can't say enough about how great your work is mate. Holding it when I first to took it out of the box I was surprised by how weighty was.. It's quite robust actually, top notch quality.
The manual was spot on too, very clear and made installation a breeze.
Thanks again and good luck with the rest of production! i'm sure everyone who gets one will be as stoked as me.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow looks Mint thanks for Sharing Jadys a Mod master

1 week later
#302 5 years ago

10 mods of the 40 almost done and hope to finish by tomorrow / Monday and then will be in touch for payment and post out.

IMG_0429 (resized).jpgIMG_0429 (resized).jpg
#303 5 years ago

10 mods are done and will be sending pm's tonight to the first 10 people

IMG_0433 (resized).JPGIMG_0433 (resized).JPG
#304 5 years ago

also, as vaguely mentioned earlier there is a lighting upgrade now also in which I factored a slot for the wiring to pass through in the bottom of the snackbar top. The top lighting upgrade adds a replacement for flashing dome for when the snackbar is open as that feature was lost due to the sign add on.

I will be supplying the plug, socket and linking wiring as a bonus freebie for the production run mods but you need to make or purchase the shapeways bracket yourselves directly and supply your own #555 wedge bulb. Due to the many bulb types this will be a little bit of trial to determine the best type of globe to fit to suit your taste. I started with a purple but went for a side lighting white / clear bulb.

I will update the manual tonight with this add on feature.

the upgrade bracket and lighting
IMG_0441 (resized).JPGIMG_0441 (resized).JPG

notice the purple bulb behind the post
IMG_0442 (resized).JPGIMG_0442 (resized).JPG

looking down the top of the mod with the feature off
IMG_0473 (resized).JPGIMG_0473 (resized).JPG

looking down the top of the mod with the feature on
IMG_0474 (resized).JPGIMG_0474 (resized).JPG

#305 5 years ago

Update email sent out to everyone on the list (which is now full) and then sent payment pm's to the first 10 people as the mods are ready to send out.

cheers

Jady

#306 5 years ago

just a short update and mainly those waiting for me to send the mod out. I decided to home 3d print the additional lighting bracket so people don't have to pay for a single bracket from Shapeways.

They can purchase one if this one breaks or if you want a different colour.

cheers

Jady

#307 5 years ago

Do you still have the purple snack bar mod available. We would love to add this to our machine. Please let us know. Thank you

#308 5 years ago
Quoted from archangel103198:

Do you still have the purple snack bar mod available. We would love to add this to our machine. Please let us know. Thank you

all 40 are accounted for, but if anyone drops then 1-2 may become available....

#309 5 years ago

Then please add me to the list as we definitely want one. It looks amazing and would be a great addition to our machine. Please contact directly at would be happy to leave a pay for one now if it becomes available. Thank you

#310 5 years ago

Pay for it now lol, not sure what the previous post meant.

#311 5 years ago

Then please add me to the list as we definitely want one. It looks amazing and would be a great addition to our machine. Please contact directly at [email protected] would be happy to leave a pay for one now if it becomes available. Thank you

send me a pm with full name, address, email to lock in a position - though NO promises

maybe remove your email on this thread for your own privacy reasons

#312 5 years ago

Pay for it now lol, not sure what the previous post meant.

I don't take money until the mods are ready to post out but people have been patiently waiting for close to a year (life gets in the way sometimes) and all 40 spots are reserved as only making 40.

#313 5 years ago

Relatively new to this forum, how do I send a pm?

#314 5 years ago

Relatively new to this forum, how do I send a pm?

all good, just replied to your pm - you will see a letter jumping up and down in the top right of your screen

#315 5 years ago

1st batch is out the door and starting on the second batch today, sanding and start undercoating the next 10.

chat soon batch 2 guys.

#316 5 years ago

Update 23-1-19

Latest v2.0 manual added to cover the additional top lighting upgrade. Please disregard v1.0 manual for this mod.

CFTBL Snackbar Mod v3.0 - Manual rev2.pdfCFTBL Snackbar Mod v3.0 - Manual rev2.pdf
#317 5 years ago

Update 28-1-19

The next 10 have just been painted and will cure for a few days before decals go on, so will be chatting to the next batch of guys at the end of this week / weekend as should be ready to post out about the 4th Feb - accept waiting on some Comet Pinball wiring pieces for the lights.

cheers

Jady

#318 5 years ago

Awesome work Swinks
If only hadn't sold my Creature years ago, this would have been a 100% purchase!

On with the show

#319 5 years ago

Update 4-2-19

Batch 2 is finished and packing tomorrow night, I have sent emails to those next 10 people tonight (batch 2 guys) getting them ready for payment - aiming for a bulk post out on Friday 8th (Aus Time) as got a insane few days at work.

Final 20 snackbar tops currently being made by imaterialise and should start painting 10 units around the 15th Feb and hopefully be ready by the end of Feb / 1st week of March all going well.

cheers

Jady

#320 5 years ago

What an OUTSTANDING looking mod! Bravo.

Would it be possible to be added to your list so I can purchase one for my CFTBL machine?

--Frank

#321 5 years ago

Installed and looking fantastic.

981A2F2C-3951-400E-912C-220A816B570E (resized).jpeg981A2F2C-3951-400E-912C-220A816B570E (resized).jpegFDA0F26F-D318-45E5-BAF9-B77031632CF6 (resized).jpegFDA0F26F-D318-45E5-BAF9-B77031632CF6 (resized).jpeg
#322 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

Installed and looking fantastic.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Dam that is sexy. The game as it should have been imagined from the factory. Looks Awesome! I just wish the game didn’t kick my butt every time. Lol

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Dam that is sexy. The game as it should have been imagined from the factory. Looks Awesome! I just wish the game didn’t kick my butt every time. Lol

thanks for the compliments from one modder to another, much appreciated.

#324 5 years ago

My mod was waiting for me when I got home from work today (less than a week to get from Australia to the UK - pretty good going).

Couldn't wait until the weekend to install it, it looks absolutely fantastic... really pleased with it

A totally awesome job Jady... and thanks again!

all the best!

Xerxes

20190214_211540 (resized).jpg20190214_211540 (resized).jpg20190214_211750 (resized).jpg20190214_211750 (resized).jpg20190214_211919-2 (resized).jpg20190214_211919-2 (resized).jpg20190214_212041-2 (resized).jpg20190214_212041-2 (resized).jpg

#325 5 years ago

that is great going postage wise....

glad you love it, thanks for sharing

cheers
Jady

#326 5 years ago

looks great mine is already in the netherlands but they are attempting delivery since 9-2? Stupid post office.

#327 5 years ago

Xerxes was very lucky as normally 12-14 days to Europe / USA / Canada, must of timed it well with a plane out of Aus.

hope yours turns up soon @peterg, maybe chase up your post office as checked from my end and they said they attempted twice on the 9th and no longer tried. In Aus after 7 days at the Post Office they return to sender.

#328 5 years ago

We got him....looks great. Was in limbo for a few days, but we retrieved it.

20190215_145020 (resized).jpg20190215_145020 (resized).jpg
#329 5 years ago

Awesome, what a relief

#330 5 years ago

Got mine today. Looks incredible. Well done!

20190216_182733 (resized).jpg20190216_182733 (resized).jpg20190216_182737 (resized).jpg20190216_182737 (resized).jpg
#331 5 years ago

thanks for sharing, enjoy...

#332 5 years ago

Are there any still available for sale, or any chance of a future run?

#333 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Are there any still available for sale, or any chance of a future run?

All the ones remaining to be painted are allocated with a few addition people on a reserve list hoping for drop outs.

If I did make them again it would not be for a while = not this year at least.

#334 5 years ago

Any of the older versions available?

#335 5 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:Any of the older versions available?

only if a few of the guys that are upgrading sell their older versions.

1 week later
#336 5 years ago

So as all of us are putting these in, has anyone find a nice bulb to use for the relocated socket for the old flashing snack bar red top? I have a frosted red one in and its barely noticable.

#337 5 years ago

I have a frosted red bulb in mine and it’s very notcable through the ramp. You can’t see it directly from the front but you can see it when on through the ramp. Perhaps put a different colour in

#338 5 years ago

I will try to help bsbdmd83 , the extra light feature that was added as a freebie last minute was due to early requests in which I had a concept in mind but the results can vary greatly depending on the bulb chosen. I tend to use Comet bulbs due to the matrix strips etc so I borrowed a image from their site that gave an artist impression of what their different bulbs do. That being said there are so many bulbs out there, just experiment with different ones.

The bulb location was chosen so it isn't directly seen but adds lighting to that area when the feature is on. I personally went for a side emitting led.

screen-capture (resized).pngscreen-capture (resized).png
screen-capture-1 (resized).pngscreen-capture-1 (resized).png

#339 5 years ago

Update 27-2-19

next batch of 11 are nearly completed with the tops curing for a few days before I fit decals and finish off the other smaller parts - aiming to be completed by the end of this weekend. So for those people look out for your email and pinside pm.

Then within the next 1-2 weeks I will start the last production batch of 11 to fulfill the last batch of people which should be completed by the end of March, thanks again for everyone's patience.

regards

Jady

#340 5 years ago

next 11 are complete and emails / messages will go out later today and will box, going to the beach with my family

IMG_0667 (resized).JPGIMG_0667 (resized).JPG
#341 5 years ago

last batch update:

all the tops are in (can see them in the above photo (dark grey parts)), comet pinball ran out of some blue and purple light strips early Feb so hopefully back in stock and will order soon, BUT my biggest delay is paint as used up all the major stocks of tamiya coral blue in Australia so wont' get the rest until end of March but bought a few off ebay for a little dearer to get a few done.

cheers

Jady

#342 5 years ago

Update 4-3-19

- 8 of the 11 have been posted and tracking links have been sent to those pinsiders
- waiting on payment for the remaining 3 people

Also note: post time to the US is 10-14 days on average

cheers

Jady

#343 5 years ago

How long do you generally give guys before you move on down the list?

#344 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

How long do you generally give guys before you move on down the list?

I send an email and pinside pm when they are ready and I then give them 7 days to respond, and if they don't send me a message and ignore the messages but I can see that they have been on pinside they are taken off the list after 7-8 days

I don't get upset if they don't want it anymore considering I took forever to make these, line up changes, bills come in, so I respect peoples situation, but just ask people to let me know if no longer keen as currently have 4 people waiting in the reserve list with only a small run of 11 left to paint

#345 5 years ago

I am in for one. Please PM me if someone drops out.
Thanks eh This looks amazing.
Cheers!

#346 5 years ago

Hands down one of the best mods out there for any game. Jady kills in it quality and customer service!

#347 5 years ago

PM sent. I would love this mod for my Creech! If I have to wait a year then so be it I guess

#348 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Hands down one of the best mods out there for any game. Jady kills in it quality and customer service!

Thanks Tommy, means alot, and I really do appreciate the support from repeat buyers that have bought either a v1 or v2 and now a v3 and some people have bought every version - which really blows me away. A huge big thanks from downunder.

#349 5 years ago

If you decide to build a list for a future run put me on it please

#350 5 years ago

Update 8-3-19

I have emailed the last 11 guys on the production list, so they know they are still on the list and minor delays due to coral blue tamiya paint shortage in Aus because apparently I purchased most of their stock

cheers

Jady

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 27.95
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 24.00
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-snackbar-mod-v3-2018/page/7?hl=metal-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.