• 422 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Manny65
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CFTBL Snackbar 3.0 kustom kit - Manual rev4.pdf (PDF preview)
french mod (resized).jpg
french kit (resized).jpg
screen-capture-28 (resized).png
20150518_165823_1600 (resized).jpg
99-010133-00_munchkin_land_assy_WOZ (resized).jpg
5xCustoms (resized).JPG
IMG_0815 (resized).jpg
Creature Plastics.pdf (PDF preview)
Creature Plastics Laser.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_2779 (resized).jpg
IMG_2776 (resized).jpg
IMG_2775 (resized).jpg
IMG_0827 (resized).JPG
IMG_0611 (resized).jpeg
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Re reading your post where you asking me about holidays in Europe or did you think swinks was in Europe?

Lol no just wasn't sure as only the US has the No Vacation for You program. I am sure he's fine out with family hopefully enjoying himself.

1 month later
#152 5 years ago

I am back and sorry for the sudden dis-appearance - too much going on and needed to force a break on myself in a few areas, on deactivation I thought it was 30 days but ended up being 60 days which finished this morning lol.

I am flying out tomorrow for a little over a week to the Gold Coast to do theme parks, swim etc with the family, play some pinnies and hopefully catchup with Dr John and back with a few days still off.

The latest version of the mod (v3.4) should be waiting for me when I am back which I will paint, display and update you guys - which I am hoping this version is the final. I have been playing CFTBL with the snackbar mod with signage that was in the photos and must say it gives a cool era classic lighting effect to the centre of the playfield.

Also I have a sample arriving in the same shipment for the Snackbar Signage for Version 2 owners so they can swap out the red dome and use the hole as a clamp feature and the sign sits on top the same place as the Version 3 so you guys don't have to sell you mod and just purchase for a small fee the V2.5 Snackbar Signage only

#153 5 years ago

Concept v3.4

- no longer has black face panel as the locking mechanism kept failing after a while playing so went to a design similar to Snackbar Mod v2 but with now many enhancements
- has the one screw release on the front for easy release
- has 2 screws on the underside to lock in the light blades
- proto light blades are 3d printed with curved edges for that neon look
- better re-routed tracks for power from the snackbar sign
- an internal track from inside of the mod to the back so if people want to add another light to light the top decal say if the snackbar opens can flash on the "open" decal.
- don't worry about the angular looking holes that was just in the modelling down scaling for viewing.

hope you like this as if all good in fit this will be final.

concept1 (resized).pngconcept1 (resized).png
concept2 (resized).pngconcept2 (resized).png
concept3 (resized).pngconcept3 (resized).png

#154 5 years ago

Concept v2.5

this is for the people that have the Snackbar Mod v2

- this allows the guys with the v2's to get that upgraded look without selling there mod and buying the v3
- remove the mod and then remove red dome via removing the hot glue dots and clipping the dome
- tap a thread into the new clamp plate and then drop on to the mini locator posts and add 2 dots of hot glue
- install the Snackbar insert into the sign housing
- install a Comet Pinball 6 led strip behind the Snackbar insert with the wiring coming out of the back (closest to the clamp) and install into the wiring track of housing
- lower the housing with led, wiring and insert to the hole where the dome was and install the bolt and loosely install
- install the mod to the plate and connect the wiring to which ever feature - snackbar open or GI, and firm up and then rotate the signage to the right position and nip up

The new Signage hides the current Snackbar sign on the decal

If all good this will be released as an affordable option for the v2 people and can purchase the parts direct from Shapeways and Comet Pinball - but I will do a help manual to guide you.

Screen shots so the the concept with the comparison of the original and upgraded and the last image shows the new parts involved in the design.

concept1 (resized).pngconcept1 (resized).pngconcept2 (resized).pngconcept2 (resized).pngconcept3 (resized).pngconcept3 (resized).pngconcept4 (resized).pngconcept4 (resized).png
#155 5 years ago

I really like version 3.4. Also that you made an upgrade for older versions.
Looks great. Can't wait to see the final version in a live situation.

#156 5 years ago

Very nice option for the V2 owners. Will the "Snack Bar" logo light up like the original dome light did when the Snack Bar is open for a shot?

#157 5 years ago

Welcome back mate and thanks for the update.

I quite liked the black face panel, but better that you know the mod is going to be reliable. Really like the upgrade for the v2 guys - well done!!

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Very nice option for the V2 owners. Will the "Snack Bar" logo light up like the original dome light did when the Snack Bar is open for a shot?

yes the "Snack Bar" logo will light up on v2.5 just like v3 though up to you if you connect the wiring to that feature or GI

#159 5 years ago

Please let us know when the Sign upgrade piece is available. Thanks.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Welcome back mate and thanks for the update.
I quite liked the black face panel, but better that you know the mod is going to be reliable. Really like the upgrade for the v2 guys - well done!!

thanks mate

I liked the black face as well, though was delicate and proved to be unreliable and popped out within 10-20 games

as for the v2.5 - I always wanted the logo but back then hadn't come up with the idea and about 12 guys are in on for the v3 that already have v2 so wanted to give them an option as becomes alot to sell and buy again probably with a small loss, though up to them to go down this path but there if they want.

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Please let us know when the Sign upgrade piece is available. Thanks.

as soon as my proto gets to me and I am happy with it, I will release photos and make it available

do you have a v2 Snackbar?

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

as soon as my proto gets to me and I am happy with it, I will release photos and make it available
do you have a v2 Snackbar?

Yes, sorry after the delay I opted to go an alternate route sadly so I may still be interested in the sign mod though. Thanks.

#163 5 years ago

sorry about the delay Yelobird and any others out there waiting, life gets in the way at times

so anyone no longer needing this mod let me know with a PM so I can trim the list down which won't affect a run being done as most of the hard work has been done now.

what was your alternate route Yelobird ?

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

sorry about the delay Yelobird and any others out there waiting, life gets in the way at times
so anyone no longer needing this mod let me know with a PM so I can trim the list down which won't affect a run being done as most of the hard work has been done now.
what was your alternate route yelobird ?

To be honest I just made one. NOT selling them just decided I loved the look and said what the heck I can bang that out.

#165 5 years ago

Oh man... Now that is slick lookin'

Nice job on adding the signage to the latest version too.

#166 5 years ago

Wonderful work, making this backwards compatible !!! swinks

#167 5 years ago

Hey this is great news Jady. I have one of your v2 mods and I’m keen for the snack bar sign upgrade when available. Keep up the great work bud.

#168 5 years ago

A mod so amazing it makes me wish I still had my CFTBL!

1 week later
#169 5 years ago

parts have arrived and very happy with:
- v2.5 for the guys with v2.0 Snackbars - see photos below
- v3.4 fits nicely and currently painting - hopefully full test fit is good and finalise price next week and then finalise decals.
- v3 of my pin-light - which I use to test globes (colour and working) before going into a game and great for testing my mods prior to packing and sending.

v2.5 add on for the v2.0 guys
- remove the dome
- tap and hot glue the new lock down plate
- being tested with my new pin-torch v3 with light purple leds in both the light blades and signage - notice how the sign can pivot out of the way and once set in your game nip up to lock into the place you want which covers the graphic of the Snackbar Signage.
- installed in the game
Note: I will open up the parts to order / links in the next 12hrs and will note here and will make up a basic "how to upgrade manual" in the next few days. This will be a kit to purchase direct from Shapeways and assembles easily, along with some led parts from Comet Pinball.

IMG_0509 (resized).JPGIMG_0509 (resized).JPG
IMG_0516 (resized).JPGIMG_0516 (resized).JPG
IMG_0519 (resized).JPGIMG_0519 (resized).JPG
IMG_0527 (resized).JPGIMG_0527 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPGIMG_0525 (resized).JPG
IMG_0528 (resized).JPGIMG_0528 (resized).JPG
IMG_0526 (resized).JPGIMG_0526 (resized).JPG

v3.0 pin-torch
- is powered by a 9 vdc battery and power reducer to 6vdc, switch and a place to store a spare bulb in the end when traveling to protect or simply store a backup and has a wider base to allow for standing up.. Wife and daughter stole v1 and v2 and use as there book lights lol....
IMG_0501 (resized).JPGIMG_0501 (resized).JPG
IMG_0505 (resized).jpgIMG_0505 (resized).jpg

#170 5 years ago

Oh my......
That looks frickin awesome.

#171 5 years ago

For those guys contemplating the v3.0 that have a v2.0

Here is a link for the back lit 3D Snack Bar signage (v2.5 upgrade) from Shapeways, which I will have a basic manual of how to perform the upgrade and what parts to get from Comet Pinball. This fits all Snackbar v2.0's and replaces the red dome for that cool neon look signage and gives the playfield a nice glow and up to you what colour leds you install for the look that you are after.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkssnackbarv2.5&sort=newest

#172 5 years ago

Here is the manual of how to assemble your Snackbar Signage for the Snackbar Mod v1.0 and v2.0 as well as links for parts.

CFTBL Snack Bar Mod Signage Upgrade for v1 & v2 mods - rev1.pdfCFTBL Snack Bar Mod Signage Upgrade for v1 & v2 mods - rev1.pdf
#173 5 years ago

Thanks Jady! Parts ordered.

#174 5 years ago

Okay, I just got Creature back in my lineup and am thrilled to see that you are still making this mod Swinks.

Pardon my ignorance but is there a list to get on so I can buy one? This mod just makes the snack bar area look so awesome and it sounds like you are making more.

Thanks!

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Okay, I just got Creature back in my lineup and am thrilled to see that you are still making this mod Swinks.
Pardon my ignorance but is there a list to get on so I can buy one? This mod just makes the snack bar area look so awesome and it sounds like you are making more.
Thanks!

Yes Jady (@swinks) is keeping a list of those interested, if you are keen just PM him your full name and email address

#176 5 years ago

great job jady. this one ended up coming together very nicely

#177 5 years ago

IMG_0525 (resized).JPGIMG_0525 (resized).JPG

For those Snackbar v1.0 and V2.0 owners that live in Australia I am doing a purchase of parts from Shapeways and have enough lighting parts to make 4 signage ONLY kits.

The benefit of this is you do not have to pay for postage from from Shapeways or Comet Pinball as I will cover this but you will have to cover postage from me to you (within Australia only) - which is a saving of about $37.50 and I assembly it for you.

I have enough lighting parts for 4 complete kits as per manual and the led strip colour option is: white, amber, red, light purple, ice blue and 1 x dark blue.

If you were to get the Signage parts yourself as per manual for Australia it would be:
Shapeways - $54 parts + $15 postage + $7 GST = $76 USD
Comet Pinball - $7 parts + $15 postage + $3 GST & clearance tax = $25 USD
Total = $101 USD = $142.50 AUD (at today's conversion rates 1 to 1.41)

What I can do is the following:
Shapeways - $54 for the signage parts + $5.50 GST = $59.50 USD
Comet Pinball - $7 parts (no GST & clearance tax as have in stock) = $7 USD cost of parts
Total = $66.50USD = $94 AUD
+ box / postage from me to you so about $105AUD gift payment or $110 merch payment and it will be tapped, fully assembled and tested for you just to assemble into the game including bolt and allen key for free.

If keen let me know & pay by Tuesday night this week as finalising the order and I will need payment up front as not something I want to keep in stock if you changed your mind.

just send me a PM with your colour preference and if you need or want anything else from Shapeways and then I can send through the total and my paypal email

Cheers

Jady

PS - Spots available
Spot 1 - taken
Spot 2 -
Spot 3 -
Spot 4 -

other CFTBL parts
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkscftbl&sort=newest

Added over 5 years ago:

28-10-18 - Spot 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 taken

#178 5 years ago

Thanks guys
the list has closed at 5 kits (signage only) coming to me to be assembled and sent out to local Aussie's, just waiting on a few payments and then will chat soon when the parts arrive and will send them out.
Cheers
Jady

#179 5 years ago

if you decide to offer another run of the parts for v2 guys, please add me to the list. I don't know how I missed your post from 2 days ago (kicking myself now

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

if you decide to offer another run of the parts for v2 guys, please add me to the list. I don't know how I missed your post from 2 days ago (kicking myself now

He was offering it for the Aussie guys to save shipping. Go to Shapeways and search "Jady" or "Creature". You will find all of the parts ready to order now.

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

He was offering it for the Aussie guys to save shipping. Go to Shapeways and search "Jady" or "Creature". You will find all of the parts ready to order now.

thanks. I must have missed that part

#182 5 years ago

yes Aussies only this time around, for what turned out to be 5 kits were for aussies as I had enough lighting components in stock and pooled them into one shipping from Shapeways as saves Aussies $35 in postage costs from 2 places (Shapeways and Comet) per person.

The kits do not need painting and literally take 10 minutes to assemble the mod and another 15-20 minutes to the existing mod.

Update on v3 - had to dodge crappy weather with painting but got the final coat of paint, now let it cure and do a test fit on the weekend and then finalise decals and updated SS base plate design for quoting.

Sorry it has taken a while as it is my hobby and not my full time job - I will get there.

#183 5 years ago

Hey swinks, love what you're doing here showing love for the older mod guys.

I have the version which uses the neon wire, am I right in thinking that is a V1?

Cheers.

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hey swinks, love what you're doing here showing love for the older mod guys.
I have the version which uses the neon wire, am I right in thinking that is a V1?
Cheers.

yes el wire lighting and 5 screws on top is a v1 Snackbar

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

yes el wire lighting and 5 screws on top is a v1 Snackbar

Cheers!

#186 5 years ago

list has capped out and now closed - will update soon

#187 5 years ago

Just installed my 2.5 upgrade on my 2.0 mod.

Like the original, Swinks has done an amazing job engineering this to make it as stupidly simple as possible. It looks awesome! Thanks for continuing to improve this mod Jady!

The only minor issue I ran in to was with the LED strip from Comet. I bought the purple frosted strip (Comet p/n 10SMD6_3VSTRIPPF). The wired end of the strip had some kind strain relief built in that was about 1/8" - 3/16" long. The wiring did not attach right at the edge of the strip where the very first LED sits. I should have taken a picture if it before I installed everything but I didn't.

Anyway - this unlit piece was the same height as the strip itself, so I had to cut one additional LED off in order for everything to fit up in the Snack Bar sign and to have enough room to run the wires in the pivot slot.

What all that means is the "S" in "Snack Bar" doesn't have an LED directly behind it. It's still lit from the diffused light, but you can see in the picture how the "S" isn't the isn't quite as bright as the rest of the letters sign. This has nothing to do with Jady - I suspect the LED strip Comet supplied has changed from when he originally design this or maybe the frosted strips are different from the non-frosted.

I am pointing this out as a heads up to others who are upgrading. The upgrade still completely rocks and looks really cool...

Randy

SnackBar2_5 (resized).jpgSnackBar2_5 (resized).jpg
#188 5 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Just installed my 2.5 upgrade on my 2.0 mod.
Like the original, Swinks has done an amazing job engineering this to make it as stupidly simple as possible. It looks awesome! Thanks for continuing to improve this mod Jady!
The only minor issue I ran in to was with the LED strip from Comet. I bought the purple frosted strip (Comet p/n 10SMD6_3VSTRIPPF). The wired end of the strip had some kind strain relief built in that was about 1/8" - 3/16" long. The wiring did not attach right at the edge of the strip where the very first LED sits. I should have taken a picture if it before I installed everything but I didn't.
Anyway - this unlit piece was the same height as the strip itself, so I had to cut one additional LED off in order for everything to fit up in the Snack Bar sign and to have enough room to run the wires in the pivot slot.
What all that means is the "S" in "Snack Bar" doesn't have an LED directly behind it. It's still lit from the diffused light, but you can see in the picture how the "S" isn't the isn't quite as bright as the rest of the letters sign. This has nothing to do with Jady - I suspect the LED strip Comet supplied has changed from when he originally design this or maybe the frosted strips are different from the non-frosted.
I am pointing this out as a heads up to others who are upgrading. The upgrade still completely rocks and looks really cool...
Randy[quoted image]

Thanks heaps for sharing Randy, very much appreciate positive and constructive feedback.

Yes the led strip is a very tight fit and I never thought to line up a frosted and non frosted strip against each other to see if their is any difference but doubt there is much in it, though there may be slight differences in size from batch to batch from the manufacturer. When I get the aussie ones I will capture a few more photos and release an improved version of the manual. I did have to snip a corner to get a better kit and I did design the mod for the glow as near impossible to ensure a led on the strip backlights every letter perfectly.

Enjoy

#189 5 years ago

Snackbar Mod V3.0
Update 5-11-18

- firstly sorry for the delays everyone, but at least no one has money down so please bare with me and I totally understand if people drop out due to the development time or if you have sold the game since putting your name down. I want to be transparent to my supporters so please read and trust that I am trying to do my best for you all.

- parts of version 3.4c were very nice and just one slight change to the now v3.4d which is really a slight change for the allowance for extra lighting to light up the top when the Snackbar is open feature which won't come standard with the mod, as don't want to hold this off any longer for you guys patiently waiting and trying to keep the mod under a certain price. There is no guarantee that this additional feature will work the way some want it but it will be a goal down the track.

- next is the price which is still not final but I was slogged with 2 challenges recently that I never experienced with the Snackbar Mod v1 and v2.
1. any goods (3d printed parts, lighting, domes etc) coming from overseas to Australia as of July this year are now subject to an extra 10-15% import tax where before it was only on purchases over $1000 so I always stayed under $1k hence the batches of 10-12 in the past.
2. new Shapeways Pricing was introduced on the 22-10-18 which meant some parts went up 20-50% which stressed me big time and the Shapeways community is in a uproar at the moment. Over the weekend I reached out to 2 well respected pinside guys / mates in the USA that were buyers of Version 1 & 2 for some feedback / advice as I was at the point of pulling the pin and cancelling the mod all together - but I don't want to quit nor let you guys down.

- I have been heavily researching my printing options the last few days and believe I found 2 options with in Australia for the tops which immediately reduces the cost possibly by about $40 - $50 per mod as long as the quality is maintained. Yes I know some might think you could do it with a home 3d printer for a lot less - and yes I could as I have a printer but the quality is not up to my standard and I sure previous buyers can vouch for the engineering and quality that I build these and I want the parts to be solid not unstable hollow prints.

- I should have pricing back for laser cutting hopefully in the next week and then over this week and next finalise the decal design and send out at the end of next week for pricing so getting close.

- I will order a Snackbar Top from a Aussie company to check the quality this week.

- Version 2's closed out at $275 AUD and with just the import taxes on parts pushes the mod up to roughly $325 AUD at the recent exchange rate

- Version 3's were pricing in at over $425 AUD with the import taxes and shapeways price increase hence I felt this was insane and I personally was not comfortable selling at that price and got rather stressed about that. I want to get under the $400 AUD and trying my hardest to be more than just by a few dollars under $400.

I will report back soon once I have a final price and then will be touching base with everyone to see who is still in.

Also note prices are in AUD and not in USD as most of the list are US guys apart from a few aussies and a few European guys as well. And I will still maintain my promise for 5% discount to those who already bought a v1 or v2 from me or 10% discount if you bought both mods from me.

Lastly my approach to mods is basically I do it because I enjoy it and it is a hobby and hence why I have done a number of mods for CFTBL. People have said in the past I show too much, show it too early and drag people along but I like to share the journey and include them in the process and open it for them to offer tips, changes, advice etc so they feel part of the journey.

thanks for reading and respect what ever decision you make (stay in or bail)

Jady

#190 5 years ago

Great work swinks. Don’t stress on the costs, out of your control. Appreciate the time and effort, along with transparency you bring to this.

#191 5 years ago

I'm still in
even at $450, this mod is still head & shoulders above many of other silly plastic toys with lite-up eyes "mods" for nearly the same price. keep up the good work jady!

#192 5 years ago

As a previous owner of CFTBL and customer of swinks I can speak highly enough about the quality of the mod and of the mod producer. I owned version 1, and then upgraded to version 2 when that became available. It was quite easy to find a person to purchase my original version as j_m_ has stated people simply want this type of quality in a mod for their high end games. The import tax and parts price increases stink for everyone, but this latest mod with the neon sign look to "Snack Bar" is just amazing. If I still had my CFTBL I would certainly be upgrading again. The community is lucky to have a modder so upfront about their process including the costs and the process of design. Keep up the awesome work swinks !

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I'm still in
even at $450, this mod is still head & shoulders above many of other silly plastic toys with lite-up eyes "mods" for nearly the same price. keep up the good work jady!

even at $450

#194 5 years ago

This looks great - is there a link for orders?

#195 5 years ago

don't worry I am not happy at that price

#196 5 years ago

I'm still in Jady - thanks for keeping us up to date. I really enjoy seeing the various designs and iterations and I'm glad you share them with us.

Yes the new Aussie import tax on goods under $1k isn't great for us pinheads, but we'll just have to live with it

#198 5 years ago

I’m still in.

#199 5 years ago

update 8-11-18

- narrowed down the professional 3d printers in Australia and ordered a sample - if good the cost of the mod is improving
- got a quote from pinballers Railways for laser cutting and they are sending me a few samples to test fit - also looking good

just have to work on and finish the decals now

#200 5 years ago

update 13-11-18

- got 2 samples of the new design plates and Railways has done a incredible job in laser cutting - these are the best ones since doing v1,v2 and now v3's. I test fitted and awesome
- picked up all the bolts and allen key hardware for a batch of 60 mods today
- sample should get here in the next few days from an aussie 3d printing company for the top only - if all good we are getting much closer
- decals left to go and template done and will use similar art but mix it up a little - open for minor changes - share your ideas - was thinking either stars on the top of silhouettes of a couple lying on the roof or similar to what has been on v1's or v2's of the original decal.

2 samples - mirror and slightly grained
IMG_0137 (resized).jpgIMG_0137 (resized).jpg

plate with locator posts
IMG_0138 (resized).jpgIMG_0138 (resized).jpg

sample plate installed - everything lines up nicely
IMG_0142 (resized).JPGIMG_0142 (resized).JPG

v3 snackbar slides and locks real nice
IMG_0144 (resized).JPGIMG_0144 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 422 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-snackbar-mod-v3-2018/page/4?hl=raouljuke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.