between sickness and work sending me to studies I have been a little time poor, but finally got the v3.1 finished and installed.
- the slide design works really well and to the point where I almost don't need a locking screw on the front, BUT "stupid me" didn't consider the ramp and a nut that holds the plate down that fouls with the Snackbar top in the slide locking motion. So pulled out the dremel to hack the mod - but at least it was in areas that can't be seen.
- I put a purple led strip in the mod to light up the neon strips and an orange led strip for the snackbar sign. I won't do decals until the design is final but the photos give you an idea of what it looks like. In the photo the lighting does look a little intense for the Snackbar sign and a not fully glowing all of the strips - which is a bit the little the nature of the mod and but also where I fastened the strip which I can improve on a little.
- I hooked up the neon and sign to the GI and left the globe for the snackbar open feature which just adds a slight additional pulse glow through the strips - but people can connect the sign or the strips to the flash feature if they want to mix it up.
- my idea of having a feature pass through to the top did not work as hoped so will can that, so no light up feature for the top of the mod.
- the black cover over the front lens is on there but way to flimsy so already have an alternative idea for the front.
- from the players perspective you can't see "Sna", and partially see "ck" and clearly see the "Bar"