Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RobKnapp
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0033.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Playing the heck out of this pin at the moment but finding it really tough to get over 400000. Even had Super Snack Attack which was new to me.

So, it seems even when I get a double jackpot of over 1000000 million, that in order to score big you have to get the Super? Which I haven't managed. Any other ways to score big?

#2 10 years ago

Best way to score on this game is quite simple actually. Get multiball, cradle one ball on the left flipper and shoot the other ball with the right flipper up the left ramp over and over and over again. This will spell the word creature and multiply your score for the multiball depending how many times you spell creature. factory settings will let you get the playfield to 4X but i believe it can be raised in the settings to 5X? Anyway once youve done that the process is simple, find the creature, rescue the girl, then collect the jackpot, then go for the super jackpot. Rinse and repeat. youll be suprised how quick your score will escalate if you can achieve this. One game i remember collecting a 700 million super jackpot and ended up with a score of 1.7 billion.

#3 10 years ago

Yes, hynesceltics pretty much covered it: get multiball, get multiplier x4, jackpot then super jackpot, then rinse, repeat. Sounds easy.. but definitely isn't

Managed to get SJ x4 a few times on mine, but never got through a second J-SJ cycle in the same multiball. My GC to date is around 1.2billion, Bowen did it "just like that" in one of the PAPA tutorial videos, with two crappy first balls IIRC, so I guess 10 billion isn't out of reach for any A-level player

Super Snack Attack can be quite lucrative too if you get a rhythm for the ramps, but nowhere near multiball big payout... big risk, big reward.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks. I see what you have to do.

But, so hard not to lose control on the 2 ball multiball!

Great game as you keep coming back to try again and again

#5 10 years ago

If you just got this game you are going to love it in time. I have had mine over 20 years and still love it. Don't listen to others who hate it.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

If you just got this game you are going to love it in time. I have had mine over 20 years and still love it. Don't listen to others who hate it.

I've got a lead on one maybe picking it up next weekend

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballgeek:

I've got a lead on one maybe picking it up next weekend

Get it and enjoy it.

#9 10 years ago

I've had my Creech pin for almost 15 years now and still play it almost daily.

#10 10 years ago

CFTBL is a one trick pony. If you want to score big, there is only one shot you need to make.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

CFTBL is a one trick pony. If you want to score big, there is only one shot you need to make.

What took you so long?

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

What took you so long?

lmao

#13 10 years ago

While in this thread, I realize I do not know why it says 10 million, 20 million, 30 million in the left return lane? Anyone?

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

While in this thread, I realize I do not know why it says 10 million, 20 million, 30 million in the left return lane? Anyone?

Good question. I forgot as well. When pinball is in whirlpool nudge that crap out of the machine. 100_0033.JPG100_0033.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-scoring-strategies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.