Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GRB1959
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hey guys if you have the instructions for use and installation for the lighted tail light speaker panel. I am needing a copy. My question is really the jumper on the back and the different settings it causes.
Is there someone who could scan your instructions and installation instructions for me?

Thanks
Magicchiz

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Hey guys if you have the instructions for use and installation for the lighted tail light speaker panel. I am needing a copy. My question is really the jumper on the back and the different settings it causes.
Is there someone who could scan your instructions and installation instructions for me?
Thanks
Magicchiz

Hi Magicchiz,

Reference posts #503 and #505 from the following URL for how the jumper setting impacts the tail light mod.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-advice-on-cftbl-speaker-panel-led-mod-re-run/page/11#post-2184151

Gord

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside