Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by lordloss
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20171111_152157 (resized).jpg
20180504_075719 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Does anyone know what this part number is - or even what I would call it? It is mounted to a wood rail where the ramp comes up against the cabinet. I was going to try to replace it - probably is not available anywhere - but I thought I would give it a shot anyways...

20180504_075719 (resized).jpg

20171111_152157 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

I believe it is merely called "bracket", part 01-10905. Don't think anyone sells it, though.

#3 1 year ago

It appears to be part 01-10905 (bracket)

CB

EDIT: Oops - apologies for the echo!

#4 1 year ago

It looks really easy to fashion with measurements

#5 1 year ago

Maybe reach out to Kerry @ Mantis Amusements and/or Cliffy and see if they could fabricate one for you.

#6 1 year ago

What does that do hold the ramp? What is wrong with that one?

#7 1 year ago

I believe it just protects the cabinet - There really is nothing wrong with it - the pics don't show it but it is bent and dinged. I was just curious - If it was easily replaceable and cheap I was just going to buy a new one. I didn't even know what to search on...hence the question. I really appreciate all of the responses. Thank you!

#8 1 year ago

I believe it it to protect the ramp as the playfield is pulled up and put back into place. just so the plastic ramp doesn't snag the wood and get broken. Mine has a sticker on the top edge, green with bubbles if memory servers, but i don't know it that is factory...

-Jim

#9 1 year ago

That bracket is there to hold the ramp in place and correct height. You almost dont see it. I would polish it up and put it back in.

2 months later
#10 1 year ago

I have one for sale if you're interested. $25+ shipping

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside