View topic image gallery

102_1024.jpg
110_1024.jpg
109_1024.jpg
058_1024.jpg
039_1024.jpg
016_1024.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Now that I finally have the speaker panel mod installed, my CREECH is just about perfect. I thought I'd share a video with some of you other CREECH-lovers around here. Feel free to share any other ideas you have.

One thing I've noticed is that the annotations don't seem to show up when viewed on my iPad, so sorry about that.

#2 10 years ago

Great Job, Restoring one right now. It will have a different feel but I love this one. The topper is my favorite part. Well done!

#3 10 years ago

Great Topper! Where did those figures come from?

I have not seen the magnet switch used before, that's an interesting thought. How many rotations are typically registered using that?

Awesome Creech for sure!!

#4 10 years ago

Game looks great! the added LEDs in the pops light up the area well. Has any other CFTBL owners been creative lighting up the pop area? its so dark.

#5 10 years ago

Wow. That looks great. Did the magnet switch conversion go smooth? Seems like a neat conversion.

And yes, the topper is awesome!

Once I get my reset issue fixed, I'll start adding mods to mine too...

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Tilter:

Great Topper! Where did those figures come from?
I have not seen the magnet switch used before, that's an interesting thought. How many rotations are typically registered using that?
Awesome Creech for sure!!

I bought the figurines from some place called home theater accessories. Unfortunately, the last time I checked for someone they were no longer available.

I can get 5-6 rotations without nudging.

#7 10 years ago

Nicely done! Love the topper and the magnetic switch conversion. I would love to get 5-6 rotations, so I think that might be my next upgrade.

I ended up changing my star posts, pop bumpers and lane guides to teal and that looked great. I also added some additional general illumination lights for the snack bar and around the pop bumpers to lighten up those areas.

#8 10 years ago

Very nice, custom but tasteful.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from swedishc:

Nicely done! Love the topper and the magnetic switch conversion. I would love to get 5-6 rotations, so I think that might be my next upgrade.
I ended up changing my star posts, pop bumpers and lane guides to teal and that looked great. I also added some additional general illumination lights for the snack bar and around the pop bumpers to lighten up those areas.

I would love to see pics of your teal conversion.

#10 10 years ago

Gorgeous machine!!

#11 10 years ago

I would love to see pics of your teal conversion.

Here is what i did with the teal.

I added arrows to the pictures where i installed additional lamp sockets for the dark areas.

#12 10 years ago

the pics: 016_1024.jpg016_1024.jpg 039_1024.jpg039_1024.jpg 058_1024.jpg058_1024.jpg 109_1024.jpg109_1024.jpg 110_1024.jpg110_1024.jpg 102_1024.jpg102_1024.jpg

#13 10 years ago

Wow, beautiful job on the Creech. The lighted pops and shooter lane really make a huge difference in creating a more balanced look to the game.

#14 10 years ago

This is probably the best CFTBL pin I have ever seen. Love the lighting and the topper. Congrats Sir!

#15 10 years ago

thanks for the pics, I just ordered the purple LEDs for the ramp and green for the bowl, but wasn't sure how it was going to look. Can't wait now!

#16 10 years ago

Agree on the teal lane guides and pops. I did the same and lit up my pops. Really makes the game look great!

#17 10 years ago

Looking really good, I like all the upgrades and mods. Keep the pics coming.

#18 10 years ago

Where did u get the shooter lane lights? They look amazing!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from 7craig7:

Where did u get the shooter lane lights? They look amazing!

That is just a 12" LED strip with adhesive backing. I went with a bluish-purple tint to give it more of a neon-glow. The ideal length would be around 14 inches. These strips are widely available. Here is merely one such place: http://www.oznium.com/led-ribbon

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
€ 24.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-mod-mania and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.