Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CadillacMusic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Does anyone make or have a pattern for a CFTBL cabinet light shield? It goes around the lightbulb that lights up the hologram. It's part a-15985, supposedly.

#3 1 year ago

He is looking for the shroud that covers the actual light in the back of the game. Best of my knowledge, no one has it in stock; however, I have not actively looked for it. It could definitely be devised if starting at ground zero.

#4 1 year ago

Yeah, I'll probably make one out of lexan, so it stands up to route life. Just figured someone might have a pattern or something.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

Yeah, I'll probably make one out of lexan, so it stands up to route life. Just figured someone might have a pattern or something.

Saw this post in a great rebuild thread. OP made his own light shielf out of plywood. Figured you'd like to know.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creature-slow-build-project#post-4164811

#6 1 year ago

Cool. Thanks for the link. I'll have to make one for myself.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Wanted
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside