Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7429 (resized).JPG
Capture_(resized).PNG
Capture_(resized).PNG
IMG_20160630_185408553_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
Fezzik_Creature_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baggie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 7 years ago

Very keen.

1 month later
#137 7 years ago
Quoted from Rappelbox:

Installation of your own videos is really simple:
There are several folders on the device.
Each folder represents a game state, like "shoot left ramp", " shoot right ramp", attract mode, creature found etc.
You can put your own videos in every folder and these will then be played randomly when the action happens.
How do I put videos in what kind of folder?
It's a provided usb-stick. Normal way would be to remove the stick from the device and put it in your pc. There you can copy your files.
2nd option is a wireless connection, which will be available optionally.
I made more progress, and the kit will be ready for preorder within the next 2 weeks.
Greetings,
Dom

Looking forward to it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#155 7 years ago

Can you add New Zealand please.

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from Rappelbox:

Of course, if there's demand...
Greetings,
Dom
Edit: Done!

Very keen, just would like to see a video clip of it working and how well the screen fits in the space before ordering. Thanks.

3 years later
#231 4 years ago
Quoted from Rappelbox:

Well, let’s say it this way:
Im again working on it. I changed to a complete new system which gives me finally the ability and flexibility this mod deserves. The best thing about it is that you don’t need to tap into the lamp/switch matrix, no power surge from an already highly used low power line.
2 more things to notice:
1. the mod consists of 2 parts, a base unit with power supply and the monitor/mounting bracket.
2. I’m was in talks with swinks who may develop and produce a mounting bracket. I think he is the no.1 source for a real quality product and I’d be happy if he would work on it.
The most „delicate“ part are indeed the videos... I have complete access to a well known set of videos but I WONT use them in respect to the original creator.
And I need to make maybe a dozen more, if that’s even enough!

Is this project dead?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baggie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-hologram-mod-revival?tu=baggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.