Topic poll

“CFTBL - Fun PF additions”

• Like it! 1 vote
    50%
  • Don't Like it :-( 1 vote
    50%

(2 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3420 (resized).jpg
IMG_3425 3 (resized).jpg
IMG_3412 (resized).jpg
IMG_3422 (resized).jpg
IMG_3416 (resized).jpg
IMG_3421 (resized).jpg
IMG_3415 (resized).jpg
IMG_3423 (resized).jpg

#1 43 days ago

Cleaning up my games as part of New Year's tradition and found some fun additions for CFTBL. Was in Michael's and in a section of the store with cut out type stuff, found a whole movie/drive-in themed package of appropriate add ons for Creature! For like $4 bucks minus a 50% off coupon making it like $2 dollars, got 3-D glasses, a movie reel, a movie production clapper, a bucket of popcorn, a soda, a MOVIE film sign and Admit one tickets. I even have some stuff left over. While I was in Hobby Lobby, I picked up a small 2 pack of mirrors and by loosing up the FILM sign at back of shooter lane, the mirror fits perfectly and adds a little lighting and shine to the game. Looks like it came with it. That was a whole $2.49 less 40% coupon. lol. Anyway.. .some will say cool.. some will stay stupid... I like it. The pieces fit and cause no permanent harm. They really do fit the game well. For less than $5 bucks total, you'll like the small changes!

IMG_3415 (resized).jpgIMG_3416 (resized).jpgIMG_3420 (resized).jpgIMG_3412 (resized).jpgIMG_3423 (resized).jpgIMG_3421 (resized).jpgIMG_3422 (resized).jpgIMG_3425 3 (resized).jpg
#2 43 days ago

Nice mods. Maybe a little over the top, but they do look pretty good.

That said, I noticed you don’t have the swinks snack bar. You need to get on that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Arlington, VA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside