Pinside_forum_7997581_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9310 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1306 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#221 9 years ago

Finally joining this club. It's my favorite at the local arcade, I finally had a hell of a game tonight.

image-528.jpgimage-528.jpg
#224 9 years ago

That is actually a cftbl set up at a local arcade. Been playing it two years, my previous best was 455 mil, I hit a 4x super jackpot last night which made the difference. I was on an adrenalin rush for like 3 hours afterwards

2 months later
#244 9 years ago

Just broke 1 billion for the first time, had to brag.

#247 9 years ago

Only had the short video at the moment which it wouldn't let me upload

2 months later
#340 9 years ago

Ok repair help. Was using my CFTBL in tourney this weekend. Fuse f116 blew in middle of game during a multiball killing flippers and creature hologram motors and lights. Tried replacing just continued to blow. Several hours later changed fuse and seemed to be playing good so just wrote it off to the heavy use. Cut to today. Install speaker panel led mod, play a game or two things same good. Get multiball going again and sgain fuse blows. Now realizing it's happening during multiball I install new fuse and go into test mode to test hologram and sure enough it blows. Disconnect both motors, new fuse, test mode again blows with only the hologram bulb going. Take out bulb, keep motors disconnected, test mode and success fuse holds. Play 5 games, several multiballs, fuse holds. So what's wrong? What should I do other than have no hologram? Please help. Thanks. -Tommy

1 month later
#378 9 years ago

Just got mine installed too.....too many more blowing fuses. Had to take off my under cab kit and my led strips on the playfield. Need to get alternative power source stat.

#384 9 years ago

Just too many mods for mine to handle.

10 months later
#591 8 years ago

Broke a billion today for only like the third time

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#594 8 years ago

All about increasing value during multiball.

1 month later
#680 8 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Being a new member of this club (had the machine a couple of years) I have a couple of questions:
#1 Are the legs supposed to be black or silver? Mine are black
#2 Of the hologram mods out there, is it pretty unanimous that Mike D has the best one?
Thanks in advance

My legs are chrome. And yes the Mike D Hologram mod is the best I have seen.

4 months later
#953 7 years ago

Ok having some issues needing help resolving. My GI in the lower part of the playfield, slings area, is out. In addition to this my MikeD LCD mod has stopped working. I assume they are related because they seemed to have happened at the same exact time. I just rebuilt my j121 connector because there was one that looked burnt, it didn't fix anything. I also noticed on my driver board that LED 3 was on, in the manual it says that it shouldn't be. I have the colordmd installed though and I know that LED relates to the high/low voltage so thought it may have something to do with that. Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

#955 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Did you check the fuses? Get them out and test them.

Yep did the GI test and had two strings out 1 & 5. Changed both of those fuses. Made no difference.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#957 7 years ago

Yep he did my driver board less than a year ago. The LEDs on the CPU were all correct, it was LED 3 on the driver board that was on, and in the manual it is listed as should be off. I'm not sure if that LED is impacted by me not having high voltage to the dmd since I have a colordmd installed or not. CFTBL_Driver_Board_LEDS_(resized).PNGCFTBL_Driver_Board_LEDS_(resized).PNG

4 weeks later
#969 7 years ago

Just bragging broke a billion today for the 4th time ever.

1 year later
#1493 6 years ago
Quoted from bryanpblack:

Hi all, I've just recently picked up a Creech Pinball Game and I'm very excited to have one after years of dreaming about owning one!
Mine has the Mike D Hologram Mod and it just stopped working all the sudden on me. I've been in and out of the machine fixing loose screws, bad bulbs, etc. and I don't know if I knocked something loose, but the TV monitor refuses to recognize the HDMI input coming from the Rasberry Pi. I thought it might be the 19" Insignia Monitor having gone bad, or the HDMI cable, but I believe I've ruled those out.
I tried a different HDMI cable and even ran the output from the Rasberry Pi to a different monitor and nada, It seems like there's nothing being output from the mod itself. The monitor inside the machine is getting power too, I'm just stumped at what it could be.
Does anyone here own a Mike D Mod that has access to the install instructions, or does anyone happen to know what to try to get this working again? I'm lost without it and it really made the game. I've searched Pinside and the internet for a copy of the instructions, but I can't track them down. I haven't emailed Mike D Pinball yet, as I know it's been years since he made the Mod. I can always give that a shot, but I thought I'd check in here first and ask.
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide,
Bryan

Most likely just have to reflash SD card. I've had to do it a few times. Easy just minor inconvenience.

#1495 6 years ago
Quoted from bryanpblack:

Thank you both very much for the quick reply. I'll shoot Mike an email to start with.

I'm not sure what that means, do you mean reformat it and reinstall the software? I unfortunately don't have a backup of it, if so.
Thanks again!

Yes pretty much. Mike should be able to hook you up. If not send me a PM and I can probably help. No guarantee but that has been my issue in the past.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.