IMG_0500 (resized).jpg
IMG_0498 (resized).jpg
IMG_0433 (resized).jpg
IMG_6548.jpeg
IMG_4535 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4531 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tjprice222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2176 5 years ago

Could someone sell me their Creech already??

10 months later
#2479 4 years ago

Anyone know a source for these white screw brackets from the flexible chase ramp boards that hold the inside the ramp? I’m one short. Any help or alternative solutions would be appreciated.

Also, I have a small corner of Mylar coming up around the back pop bumper. Have most of you removed the Mylar entirely or just left it as is? I’m torn between trimming the raised part or removing the whole thing.

F52FD27B-0881-4947-89D0-DBDB7DA330B7 (resized).jpegF52FD27B-0881-4947-89D0-DBDB7DA330B7 (resized).jpeg
#2481 4 years ago

Bump for the morning crowd - looking for the screw brackets for the chase light boards and Mylar removal input. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#2527 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I got a decent hologram im not using bud. Yours 100 shipped

Oh man...dibs if he doesn’t want it!

1 month later
#2558 4 years ago

This is the most recent one I’ve seen but I don’t recall seeing an availability date:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development

There’s also a few repro holograms out there but they’re going for 300+. Assuming your motor and light work, this would get it back to original status.

#2563 4 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-hillary-come-here-you-gotta-see-this/page/59#post-5051521
Posting a little on the late side...long story short is I've began remaking the infamous Williams Magnetic Reed Switch (follow link above).....I've sold all but 1 of the 1st lot I've built over on the RFM owners group - (most bought in groups of 3 as that is the quantity on RFM) - however I ended up with 1 left that would be perfect for the whirlpool mod...I won't be making any more until November - so if someone wants this one just shoot me a PM....hopefully after all the tooling and tuning and what have you - come November I'll be able to crank out more of these little hand built devils....

Add me to the list.

4 months later
#2783 4 years ago

Would anyone mind posting pics of the wiring for the connectors at the hologram board by the left flipper? Mine needs some attention. Thanks!

#2786 4 years ago
Quoted from Spagano314:

Just received, installed, and tested the mrs whirlpool switch from Sonic. It completely changes things for the better. I was able to get 7-8 revolutions consistently. I was only getting 3-4 before. This is a must buy if you own a creature. Thanks again Sonic!

Same here! Mind is routinely hitting 5-6 revolutions which is up from 1-2 originally. I could probably get more but where’s the challenge in that?! Thanks Sonic

#2787 4 years ago

Thank you so much rygar !! This helps tremendously. Hopefully, my hologram will be fully operational after this weekend.

#2789 4 years ago
Quoted from KevW:

Hi there,
This is my first post here.
After years, I finally have a CFTBL. Trouble is, parts of the playfield were deconstructed. I have got it almost back together, but I am struggling getting the ramps and whirlpool back on. I know the idea is to take pics to help when taking it apart, but I didnt get the chance to do that. So, if anyone who has taken off their own ramps and whirlpool can share their pics with me, it would help me to get mine working. Any tips/advice/links would be very appreciated.
Thanks
KW

Here are the shop out images from Pinside. Hopefully, these help. I have some I can send you if these are not sufficient. Good luck!

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/creature-from-the-black-lagoon/gallery/shopout

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 9.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tjprice222.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=tjprice222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.