IMG_6280 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7997581_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9310 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7266 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1273 7 years ago

1.5 more months, and I get to join the club too !!!

89f1cbd75344b44b8b2d5e97fcc4fe9aa1c51f9a (resized).jpg89f1cbd75344b44b8b2d5e97fcc4fe9aa1c51f9a (resized).jpg39c6a353ee309367ab5bb8854a4c4a593fbb97c5 (resized).jpg39c6a353ee309367ab5bb8854a4c4a593fbb97c5 (resized).jpg

8 months later
#1630 6 years ago
Quoted from snowvictim:

Nice! I'm getting the metal parts on mine painted in a very bright lime green. Inspired by a picture of a sick CFTBL I saw somewhere on the web. Might need to bet custom decals for the cabinet though with a highly saturated pink.
I changed the LEDs in the bowl and main ramp and noticed that some of the sockets were worn out and wouldn't light the LEDs up. Slightly annoyed as I'm going to have to remove the ramp and bowl again to change them...

Looks like I will be joining this club soon!! Wht size are the LEDs are the main Creature ramp, or where do you get them? They look like miniature LEDs.

#1660 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

can confirm, we are in chats and happy to team up with j_m_ if people are interested in a signpost mod

Put me down for one.

#1673 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

My Creature isn't happy trying to run both ColorDMD and my recently installed speaker panel mod, it keeps rebooting instead of fully starting. Unplug the speaker panel mod and it starts just fine, so it's definitely that the two mods together are drawing too much power. Any suggestions for an easy solution to run both easily?

Get a dedicated 12V power source (basic computer power supply) to run both. Easiest way to deal with it.

1 week later
#1679 6 years ago

1 week from today!!!!!

CFTBL (resized).jpgCFTBL (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1731 6 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I think the flipper wear is the worst thing and there is not a decal available for this. This is what mine looked like... I made my own decal which I'm happy with but I would say make your mind up on how much you are going to spend to get this in the condition you want.

Geez ...

1 week later
#1750 6 years ago

Ok, I'll bite.

I bought a new hologram shield, and it comes with 3 (plus 1 extra) movie light flasher shields. I don't think my game has any of these shields, so I really don't know where they are supposed to go. Can anyone help me out with some pictures as to where these shields are supposed to go?

Provided is a pic of the hologram shield plus the individual light shields. Thanks!

DSCN2284 (resized).JPGDSCN2284 (resized).JPG

#1757 6 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

The shield would go with each of the F-I-L-M bulb at the top. Your flashers for starting multiball would have the same.

Quoted from dmacy:

May be hard to see but some of my PF swap last year.

Thank you both so very much!!!!!

#1761 6 years ago

So, here is my hologram as of lastnight. I have installed the new Pinbit light for the mirror, a new acrylic window, and the hologram light shield.

The picture itself looks a bit fuzzy, and no where near the clarity some of you currently have.

If I have access to a new hologram ($$$$$$), would you replace it, or would you be content, especially with the new LCD mod coming (TBD as to exactly when) ...?

And another thing...how exactly do you GET the hologram out? It seems like there are tabs on each side of the hologram mounting plate to keep it in place. Do you just apply "positive purposeful pressure" to get the hologram mounting plate out, put the new one on, and slide it all back into its holder...?

20180202_000456 (resized).jpg20180202_000456 (resized).jpg20180202_000427 (resized).jpg20180202_000427 (resized).jpg20180202_000401 (resized).jpg20180202_000401 (resized).jpg20180202_000435 (resized).jpg20180202_000435 (resized).jpg20180202_000413 (resized).jpg20180202_000413 (resized).jpg20180202_000432 (resized).jpg20180202_000432 (resized).jpg20180202_000409 (resized).jpg20180202_000409 (resized).jpg

#1765 6 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I know back in 2011 when I was looking for a CFTBL, there was one I was looking at that had a similar looking blobby creech. Apparently, there was some place that made a knock off hologram but looked blobby and perhaps that's what yours has in it?
I'd be content with it for now (You don't really see it much especially when you're frantically trying to keep multilball alive anyway. Wait for the new hologrom video mod would be my recommendation and keep an eye out for a good/original hologram if it's a keeper to have if you want to go back.
Here's mine; pics look a bit greenish blue on my monitor at work (it's still very green in person) but should give you an idea of the clarity an original should have.

Man, that hologram looks SO good. You so lucky : )!!

I love the look of the upcoming LCD mod. I so wish I had CFTBL back with MikeD brought the original LCD mod into fruition. This new one coming up definitely looks like it is worth the wait!

Thanks for your input. With Mirco saying CFTBL is on the way soon, the LCD mod and re-run of the speaker panel will make my CFTBL complete. I just have to be patient : ).

3 weeks later
#1810 6 years ago

LED version all day long.

1 month later
#1933 5 years ago

Just got installing thompso9 's tail light mod. Holy smokes, there are mods, and then there are MODs. This is another level - like ColorDMD level.

Absolutely worth every penny it cost. Will never look at the game without it the same.

20180422_181103 (resized).jpg20180422_181103 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1960 5 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Picked it up for free!!!! 15 years in a warehouse!!!!

Holy fuck.

2 months later
#2083 5 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Only problem is the "move your car" call out - needs to be the original rather than the rerecorded one.

Quoted from CoPinfan:

Plus, you can use the pinsound editor to change up the music if you like.

As well as the sounds, which means you could re-introduce the "Move Your Car" call-out from the original sound list.

#2084 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

The listing says it has ten different sequences (1 factory + 9 custom) but it doesn't cycle through them. You have to use the selector switch to choose the one you want to run. I might be interested if it cycled through all the variations during a game, but not interested in paying that much money just to change to a single light sequence different than stock.

Watch the video and pause at the 0:41 mark. He states that sequence 9 is a cycle of sequences 0 through 8.

#2101 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Creature was my first pin. Mine was assembled in March 1993 and I bought it used in 1994. It was my only pin until I added IJ and TZ over a year later. I loved playing it using that strategy to build up jackpots and jackpot bonus multipliers while the hologram was lit up in the lagoon. After more than twenty years I changed over to the MikeD mod to see images in the lagoon throughout the game, and now I kinda miss seeing the hologram.

Quoted from fiberdude120:

Funny I have had mine since new and I also put a Mike D mod in mine. I did not like the mod so I removed mine and put the hologram back in.

Either of you dont want your MikeD mod, please PM me. Glad to take it off your hands...

#2102 5 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Strictly my opinion, but in this game I think multiball is pretty well done. The first thing I like about it is that the frequency is about right. You have to earn it (spell FILM, then make a shot to start the feature). I'm not a fan of pins where multiball is too easy to start and happens too frequently. The second thing I like is that it's not a flail-fest. There are only two balls. That gives you some semblance of control on a playfield layout that is fairly tight... and you need that control because you can't afford to lose a ball... and if you do, it's not super difficult to restart.

Well said. I 100% agree.

2 weeks later
#2177 5 years ago

Everyone see that Mirco announced on their FB page that the playfields are coming...?

1 month later
#2230 5 years ago

I like Pinball Life’s 4-SMD LEDs for the CREATURE letters. I tried incandescants and various other LEDs and they weren’t bright enough to make the letters stand out.[quoted image]

Mind posting a pic? Totally curious on this!

#2236 5 years ago

This iPad photo is overexposed, but you get the idea...
[quoted image]

Cool! So you put one of these bulbs in each of the letters for the word "Creature" ?

2 months later
#2310 5 years ago

Guys, get a backup power supply and route all your mods to it. These games are nearly 30 years old. They weren't meant to piggyback 5+ mods especially the ones taxing the 12V circuit.

1 week later
#2336 5 years ago

Wanted to give a quick shout out to fellow pinsider @60grit for his outstanding modification - the Chase Light Board that replaces the standard one that comes in our games. I hadn't really seen anyone here mention it other than him, so I took the plunge and bought it. Fantastic upgrade from the original. Comes programmed with 8 different sequences, and the 9th sequence plays all 8 sequences in a random setting. This happens in both attract mode as well as during FILM MB. Construction is solid - identical in size to the original, comes with the black mounting spacers, and all you need to transfer are the screws the mount the board to the underside of the PF. Colored instructions with clear directions are provided, and it was at most a 10 minute installation. Simple and user-friendly.

Here is a picture of old versus new - old board to the left and new on the right. Unfortunately, my camera viewed the angle taken as a vertical picture (no idea why), so apologies for the lack of detail.
20190103_190001 (resized).jpg20190103_190001 (resized).jpg

Yes, at $235, it is a bit on the pricey side. That being said, this is a low-run production unit, and there's no guarantee he will keep making them once the initial stash is depleted. Works with my LEDs 100% with zero issues as the video shows below:

I paid for it on Sunday, and it arrived on Thursday - during the New Year holiday - which was super quick.

Buy with confidence. You won't be disappointed.

#2338 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

That's pretty slick! I am assuming that's sequence 9?

Sure is!

#2341 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Fun:

Do you know if his chase light board works if game also has led ocd board?

Negative. Don't have the LEDOCR Board in my game.

1 week later
#2346 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Check out my Creature that comes with an authentic full sized Creature ... the game is totally decked out. Powder Coated, Color Screen, New Ramps, Creature Shooter, Every Mod known to man kind, side blade art, you name it working perfect and shopped.
What do you think?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1. The translite title is washed out with green LEDs.

2. I dont see the tail light speaker panel mod.

3. Same for MikeD's retired LCD mod. Then again, your hologram may be working just fine.

4. Swink's absolutely mandatory Snackbar mod is MIA.

Cool full sized creature!!!

2 weeks later
#2355 5 years ago

Well, I did it. I bought a new PPS Hologram, and boy, am I glad I did. I like the hologram for this game. It's gimmicky - but then again - who cares? One of the underlying themes of this game is that it is "3-D!!!!!!!!", and holograms were all about that back in the day.

LCD mods are cool, and I understand why some want that. I did for a while, but the more I played my CFTBL and saw that "not so good cheap imitation" hologram, I just wanted to make that upgrade before PPS runs out. So, yep, I did it.

Here's my old hologram, whic I'll prolly put up FS soon:

20180202_000413 (resized).jpg20180202_000413 (resized).jpg

And here is my new hologram:

Needless to say, I'm pleased with the new hologram!!

2 months later
#2403 4 years ago
Quoted from Snoogans138:

After sitting in a storage locker for 2 months since I bought it while I was waiting to move into a new house, I finally brought Creech home last Friday! At least that gave me time to read through all 48 pages here.
Plays really well, although the rollover wire on the I in PAID sometimes doesn’t allow the ball to pass without a nudge. Any tips on how to fix that? [quoted image]

Need to bend the arm of the switch down so the ball can more easily pass through. Might have to unmount the switch from the bottom of the playfield to do so.

#2412 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Thanks for the reply Billy16. Do you have any contact information for Mike? I'm not sure he is still on pinside. Thanks again.

Oh he is..... I am away from home, but trust me. He is here

1 month later
#2440 4 years ago

Thank you, Mirco!!!!!!!!!!!!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 month later
#2538 4 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Ugh I want to join this club! For some reason these never come up for sale in the South.
I've only ever seen just one in person.

Depends on how far you're willing to drive. Had to go to Bossier City for mine - 8 hours each way.

1 month later
#2579 4 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Swinks was the winner for the last one, but I've got tjprice and fiberdude on the list - and now the rest of you know for when I go back to making more....stay tuned!

Me too please!!!

1 week later
#2595 4 years ago

Curious with the whole "clearcoat chipping" stuff that has been going on in other threads and the possibility those PFs came from Mirco...

For those who have bought a replacement CFTBL PF, how confident are you that your replacement PF won't suffer the same fate as JP2, PoTC, WW ....?

I want to get one, but at $1000 I really want to know the CC/artwork will be safe....

Anyone that has a replacement CFTBL PF, please share your thoughts.....thanks!

#2601 4 years ago

I bought the repro from PPS, and I can tell you 100% part of the reason it goes blue is the angle of the light. I went from nearly purple to green to yellow just fidgeting with the light and the angle it hit the mirrors.

#2603 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

So far I've only populated the bottom of the playfield in my swap. I just got my post kit in today so I'm starting on the top side this weekend. I was a bit nervous when I put the screws in for the front rails and they sank into the clear more than I expected. But the clear on my Creature looks thinner than it does on the Pirates and Wonkas I've seen. Haven't seen a JP yet so I can't speak to that. And doing the "fingernail test", I was unable to dent the clear with my fingernail so it definitely isn't as soft as some of the playfields with pooling appear to be.
My White Water, which I bought and playfield swapped last year, is having zero issues with the clear. I certainly seems like there's a different formula being used for the repro playfields than there is for the manufacturers' new games.
I'll post an update when I start attaching the posts...

Pretty, pretty, pretty please keep us in the loop on this. Thank you very much for chiming in.

I want a CFTBL replacement PF so badly "for insurance", and I am fine with letting it sit until I move from Eglin AFB in 2021, but man, if it still pulls a WW/JP2 after waiting that long, I'd cry softly......

1 week later
#2625 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

So far I've only populated the bottom of the playfield in my swap. I just got my post kit in today so I'm starting on the top side this weekend. I was a bit nervous when I put the screws in for the front rails and they sank into the clear more than I expected. But the clear on my Creature looks thinner than it does on the Pirates and Wonkas I've seen. Haven't seen a JP yet so I can't speak to that. And doing the "fingernail test", I was unable to dent the clear with my fingernail so it definitely isn't as soft as some of the playfields with pooling appear to be.
My White Water, which I bought and playfield swapped last year, is having zero issues with the clear. I certainly seems like there's a different formula being used for the repro playfields than there is for the manufacturers' new games.
I'll post an update when I start attaching the posts...

Been 2 weeks - just curious if any updates on CC on your PF?

#2628 4 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

HELP AND OPINIONS NEEDED..
ColorDMD - LCD versus LED? WHICH DO I GET FOR MY CFTBL ?
ALTERNATE NAKED TRANSLITE - WHERE TO BUY OTHER THAN NETHERLAND?
I NEED SOME MORE MODS...
JUST BROUGHT MINE HOME [quoted image]

LED

#2633 4 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

WHY DO YOU SUGGEST THAT?

Why are you yelling?!??!?!??!

J/king.

Because it looks better with less voltage draw, minimizing the possibility for random resets, which will happen if you add too many mods and the 5 v circuit is weak!

And it's cheaper. And it looks better.

#2641 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Unfortunately I had some personal stuff that got in the way, I only have time to work on it on weekends. Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend. I'll certainly keep you in the loop...

Cool. I'll check back again soon. Thanks!

1 month later
#2708 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

My new BG arrived this week and I’m also having trouble getting the trim on and gotta say I’m abit worried about heating them up lol. Is there trim designed for BG apposed to the trim designed to hold the translite in place? Oh the glass looks incredible.

Some useful posts in this thread to help you:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-backglasses-added-at-cpr

1 week later
#2727 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Just picked one up. Anyone know where to get a mirror motor. My lower isnt working. Tested the power coming out of the triac board and it’s getting 50v. Though motor maybe stuck but that wasn’t it either. Thanks!

You can use the hologram motor for the mirror's replacement, and then you can cross reference a motor off of Hurricane as a perfect replacement. That's what I did, and it works 100%!

On the road right now, but I can dig the info when I get to mom's for Thanksgiving.

#2738 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I’ve always thought an extra power supply would be great on Creech as I have alot of mods but I’d have no idea how to go about doing it

Like this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/23#post-5119156

2 months later
#2809 4 years ago

I noticed on CPR's page that the backglass is no longer available FS....

#2825 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Just got a response back from Classic playfields..."stopped making them due to licensing issues".
Add that to the list of unobtanium..

That's so crazy. Obviously we dont know the details but why can Monster Bash....with the CFTBL right there on the art with the rest of the crew....be created but CFTBL on it's own cannot. Maybe the licensing issue is for CFTBL specifically......I dunno.

1 month later
#2904 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I’m also asking for pictures of the Chase lights in Green LED or Purple LED comet bulbs..
What have fellow CFTBL collectors done?
Thanks

Did purple and white as green was unavailable at the time. Comet LEDs.

Here's a video:

#2911 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

My Creature is now about 95% done. Just a couple of nagging minor issues (one outlane switch not working, one stuck ball). I'm also not sure my reed switch is working properly, had both balls in the whirlpool but only a fixed score of 2 million on the screen. Still need to install animated marquee sign, DMD panel lighted taillight mod, new ramp and whirlpool lights, and Swinks snackbar v3 upgrade. I've put a couple dozen games on it so far, Mirco playfield still looks great. Currently has:
LED kit from Pinball Bulbs
MikeD Hologram video mod
Swinks v1 lighted snackbar
Pinsound+ with Wool's Sound Effects and over 90 of my favorite songs from 50s and early 60s
Mirco playfield
Titans matched to playfield colors
Plastic posts matched to playfield colors
All new playfield plastics
All new coils
Hand polished all metal pieces
Cleaned boards and reflowed solder joints
Before and after photos:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So............no shit, would you recommend putting down $1000 for a mirco PF? You feel confident everything is going to hold up with the upcoming wear and tear of playing the game? You going to put a PF protector on?

I know I've pinged you a lot on this - my apologies for that. $1000 is a lot of money to take a chance, and you're the only one I know that has actually swapped a PF with a mirco since they came out.

Has the clearcoat gotten any better/harder?

#2916 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Well, I'm no Nostradamus, so I'd say the jury's still out. The main reason I switched was because my original playfield had bare wood showing through, had 80k+ plays on it, and I purchased my game for $2K shipped so I felt I had some wiggle room in terms of value. I'm still nervous that over time I will develop issues, but right now I'm a lot happier looking at this playfield than the one with bare wood showing.
I'll take some updated closeup photos of the playfield this weekend and post here. In fact I'll pull the left sling back off and see what the playfield looks like under the teflon washer that I put under the star post, where I initially noticed the indention of the clear.

All your insights are much appreciated. You are the only person I know with one of these. Thanks for your patience with all of my questions. I'm thinking just snag a PF and a PF protector to be 200% safe and calling it a day.

1 week later
#2924 3 years ago
Quoted from NJNeil:

Question - I am looking to add a mod to my CFTBL that requires power from the main board (Swinks Snackbar Mod RGB controller for neon strips). I bought a Mezel Mod power tap that goes into J116. I bought my CFTBL heavily modded and upon inspection it looks like there is already not one but two power tap splitters there already for mods (including the color changing speaker panel mod and something else that I cant quite tell). Is there any risk to daisy chaining a third power tap into that sequence so I have somewhere to plug in the RGB controller? I read elsewhere that the number of splits on one particular slot (in this case J116) does not matter but the total draw on the board is what matters. I already have a no-reset board that has perfectly dealt with my reset issue (happened almost every game). Should I be cautious to plug in the RGB controller or as long as daisy chained its fine? I put the new mezel mod power tap into J116 and put the existing daisy chain into that and turned on the game (without adding the RGB controller) and everything ran fine, including existing mods. Just checking w the forum before taking final step and plugging the actual RGB mod to it. I'm probably being a wimp but in the lockdown not getting a pinball tech over any time soon to fix any *real* problems I create so thought I would solicit opinions first. Thanks all

Things in series will start dropping the voltage. Things in parallel will start dropping the current. Depending on what "daisy chain" means to you (you might think of it as things wired in parallel when in all actuality things are wired in series), you could experience symptoms from random resets to things not lighting up/powering up properly.

I'd get an external power supply that can do +/- 12V and +/- 5v, run it off its own wall plug source and call it a day.

With 2 power taps already and you're considering adding a third, your CFTBL is going to have its power maxed out and things will probably start getting weird.

#2927 3 years ago
Quoted from NJNeil:

I think the no-reset board I had already installed helps.

WRONG.

That board is one of the worst things to happen in a long time. It gives people a false sense of security. Once your 12V circuit starts to falter (where it pulls the alternate power from), you'll start experiencing resets and a whole bunch of other problems. Then the "magic bullet" board will be as useful as a flat tire.

Trust me. I know. Had that reset board in my TAF, and even with it my machine wouldn't even boot the voltage was so low.

It took fixing the problem the correct way, which admittedly took a lot of learning, reading, researching, and trouble-shooting. I have enjoyed my TAF reset free for a couple years now.

It is just a matter of time as some Pinsiders are starting to find out: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demo-man-reset-issues

3 weeks later
#3006 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

what is the going price on the CPR speaker panels enhanced and delux if they pop up?
also what is the going price on a Thompson speaker mod v1 and v2 if they came up?

If you see it, buy it.

Don't haggle, wonder if you're getting ripped off or something else.

If this community can pay $500 for a Fisher Price level GB Topper or a KISS topper that twinkles or a GoT topper where the dragon's wings flap.....THIS is better than any of those.

#3009 3 years ago

@thompso9's tail light mod smokes ANYTHING...any...thing that Stern has created in terms of a topper or additional mod.

The quality, level of effort and craftmanship is amazing.

Easy for me to say and tout owning it - but I'd pay $500 for it before ANY topper from any existing manufacturer. What they charge for what they offer is an embarrassment.

#3025 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I would be interested to know this as well. Also, has anyone installed the aftermarket chase board and tried the GI OCD on a Creech?

I have the Chase board you mentioned. Filter the responses to just mine to see my thoughts on it.

Spoiler: get one

2 weeks later
#3040 3 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

The drive-in movie theme is absolutely timeless and the artwork for this game is the best. The long curly ramp that is available only during multi-ball is one of the best ramps in pinball.
Years ago when I saw that the multi-ball is only 2 balls I was initially a little disappointed, but now after owning a Creech for 9 years I can honestly say that the 2 ball multi-ball is amazing as it allows you to trap one ball on the left flipper and then shoot the big curly ramp to maximize the playfield multiplier thanks to the MRS on the Creech bowl provided by Pinsider sonic.
Gord

Holy shit. Did you get one for free or something? That was one of the best product-placement sponsor moments I have ever read on here.

All in good fun ; ). It genuinely did make me LOL.

#3043 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Hey - speaking of MRS' - how has yours been working Jeremiah?

Beautifully! I can actually spell Creature now in like 2-3 shots instead of what was 4 or 5.

All because of this amazing MRS that Sonic here sent me and my world has never been the same. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to up their game to purchase now!

; ).

In all seriousness though, very glad I bought one and well worth the price of entry!

1 month later
#3168 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Thanks for the review Tim! As you noted - you can 'adjust' your rotations by also adjusting the leveling of the bowl itself as well as it's entry from the wire ramp into the bowl. On mine, because I wanted to push the envelope - I can get more than 10 rotations....but can be adjusted for less.....this is a good segue into an announcement I'll be making tomorrow in regards to a limited-time discount on the Creech MRS....look for that tomorrow! Matt

10 ?!?!?!?!?!?

HFS.

11 months later
#3945 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

jeff thompson was one of the people that pioneered the mod. I don't know if he's still here on pinside (or if he's still making the mod) but it might be worth searching out here

He doesn't - yet. Terrible shame as the mod is absolutely spectacular. Industry-grade level mod.

4 months later
#4268 2 years ago

Everything's for sale if you're willing to pay (5 digits).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=npo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.