IMG_0500 (resized).jpg
IMG_0498 (resized).jpg
IMG_0433 (resized).jpg
IMG_6548.jpeg
IMG_4535 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4531 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#743 8 years ago
Quoted from Wescobar:

I used the BriteCaps Evo with teal caps available here: http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3624
I wired each cap into the opposing orange lightning bolt so they would light up in attract mode or any other modes where the bolts are active. The Evo caps can be set to flash when the pops fire giving a nice effect and the intensity of the light is adjustable. They really light up a typically dark part of the game and I think the caps fit nicely given the bubbles in the PF art. Install is relatively easy except for the fact that you have to remove the ramps. It's worth it to take the time to clean up the PF and replace the rubber while you're in there. You can also replace the orange star posts with teal if that's your style. You'll probably have some mylar in there too that can be replaced if it's looking a little beat. You can remove it using the freeze spray method pretty easily. If you don't have mylar there, consider adding a sheet.

NooG6HG_(resized).jpg8Z3YRit_(resized).jpg

Wescobar - Man that looks great. Did you use the cool white BriteCaps Evo? I'd also like to know what color leds you used in a few spots. Did you use purples under the slings and under the ramp near the snackbar?

#755 8 years ago

Those alternate back glasses are very nice but how would they incorporate the sequential lights on the back panel behind the word "Creature"? Would probably have to remove them? Just curious.

#769 8 years ago

Funny, i just did the same thing with mine behind the logo. Nice effect I think.

1 year later
#1640 6 years ago

Me too!

2 months later
#1824 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Just to let everybody knows that the original nice used translite is still available!

How much is it shipped to the states?

9 months later
#2297 5 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

I used this without the glass shelf for my creech topper. I even wired up the headlights to flash during move your car too
amazon.com link »

I picked mine up in a gift shop. Not wired up but I love the look.

IMG_0971 (resized).jpgIMG_0971 (resized).jpgIMG_0973 (resized).jpgIMG_0973 (resized).jpgIMG_0970 (resized).jpgIMG_0970 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#2409 5 years ago
Quoted from saucerman:

I always thought it was just me that had this problem...it seems more and more prevalent (age related?). I talked to Mike to see maybe if it was the rPi and if I could move to a new version of the rPi but he says no. So now I keep an extra formatted SD card in my machine and then reformat the one that goes bad - a viscous cycle.
But still one of the best mods out there....

Hi All - My Creech has the Mike D mod. I've had it for several years but when I powered it up this morning, the mod won't boot. When I first turned the machine on, I saw the "Please Wait" message flash on the TV screen (which is normal) but then a few seconds later there is just several lines of computer jargon that stays on the screen (see the pic attached). That's all that happens. Does the SD card need to be reformatted (not that I know how to do that) or ? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

IMG_1401 (resized).jpgIMG_1401 (resized).jpg

#2411 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I believe that is what I had to do when mine did this years ago. Maybe the best thing to do is to contact MikeD and let him walk you thru it--which is what I did. He is really a super nice guy.

Thanks for the reply Billy16. Do you have any contact information for Mike? I'm not sure he is still on pinside. Thanks again.

#2413 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Oh he is..... I am away from home, but trust me. He is here

Ok great. I sent him a PM. Thank you.

#2419 5 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

You will probably have to reformat your SD card. I did mine over twice.

How do I do this? Thanks

#2421 5 years ago
Quoted from That_Pin_Dude:

On a PC, install BalenaEtcher or Win32DiskImager. Take the USB off of the Raspberry Pi that is part of the Mike D. mod and put it into a USB port on your PC. Copy the contents of the USB drive to your hard drive so you have a backup for the future. Remove the USB drive from your PC. In the backup copy, go to the Extras folder and you will see a CFTBL.img file. Use that img file to rewrite the SD card using BalenaEtcher or Win32DiskImager.
There is a older copy of Win32DiskImager in the Extras folder if you can't download it.

Thanks for the help That Pin Dude. I'm following until the rewriting the SD card using BalenaEtcher or Win32DiskImager part. Will it walk me through this and how is it getting to the SD card? Sorry for my unbelievable ignorance about this.

#2423 5 years ago

It will be obvious, as you have to select where the image is to be written to (which media device).

There is a slot for the SD card on the PC? Sorry and thanks again.

#2427 5 years ago

Like drummermike said, if your PC doesn't have an SD card reader built in, you need to get an adapter. Try doing a search on Amazon for: "SD/SDXC TF USB 2.0 Card Reader Adapter".

Actually just got a chance to look at my PC and there is a card reader built into it! Happy days!

2 months later
#2512 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Does someone have any spare plastics? I need a couple pieces, but not a whole set
I need the snack bar, the plastic to the right of the right ramp under the standup sign, and the playground with the swing set. Thanks!

I might have these including a clear protector for the snack bar plastic. I'll check and PM you later today.

2 months later
#2624 4 years ago

Please put me down for one. Thanks

1 month later
#2720 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Just instaleld my mirror backglass. Its amazing!! Anyone know where i can get this topper[quoted image]

Check with Cointaker. Do you have MikeD's holo mod in your machine? If you do, you won't be able to to connect the topper as it utilizes the same connectors on the driver board that the holo mod does.

4 weeks later
#2754 4 years ago

Finally got to install my reed switch a couple days ago. Great mod that works perfectly.

1 month later
#2810 4 years ago

I've got an unused LED tail light speaker panel mod (by Jeff Thompson) for sale in the marketplace for anyone interested.

#2823 4 years ago

Have a Cadillac topper in the marketplace for your Creech. - SOLD
IMG_0971 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_0971 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_1985 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_1985 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_1986 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_1986 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_1989 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_1989 (1) (resized).jpg

1 month later
#2864 4 years ago

Selling a 7 inch tall ceramic Pop Corn box piggy bank that would make an excellent topper or part of a topper for a Creech pin. $25 shipped. (Sorry that it's displayed on an IJ back box... just wanted to give an idea of scale.) PM if interested.
IMG_2160 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2160 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2155 (resized).jpgIMG_2155 (resized).jpgIMG_2157 (resized).jpgIMG_2157 (resized).jpgIMG_2159 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2159 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_2158 (resized).jpgIMG_2158 (resized).jpgIMG_2156 (resized).jpgIMG_2156 (resized).jpgIMG_2154 (resized).jpgIMG_2154 (resized).jpg

#2870 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

gac so I just got the sockets...those are the wrong ones.. hmmm

Oh boy. Sorry about that

3 weeks later
#2931 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

I too have had added alot of lighting mods to my Bally/Williams 90's machines. After two to three added plugs to J116, J117 and J118 thought like you it was time to remove the additional power to a separate source. My Twilight Zone looked like a mess in and around the area in the head. Did some checking and read of this company Mypinballs Electronics Mod Power Expander Board for WPC and WPC-95 Games https://mypinballs.com/electronics/store.jsp made a board specifically for this. I purchased two of these, one for my Creature and Twilight Zone. I mounted it in the lower left side of the bottom cabinet and added a separate 110V power source from the main power supply (that switches on/off with the cabinet switch). This got the mess out of the head and gave me peace of mind that I am not over loading the power driver board. This board is a bit expensive, but worth it.
Good luck....Mike

Curious about this board... did you get the board that has power for 5V outputs too? How many mods can be connected to this board? Do you happen to have a picture of how yours is configured? From the main power supply to the expander board. Sorry for all the questions and thanks for your time.

#2934 4 years ago

Hi gac,
Good questions, here are the answers.
Yes, I did purchase the expander board with the option of 5V and 12V. This way I can choose either one by simply by where the wires are configured on the plug on the mod being plugged in.
There are 8 plug-ins on this board for mods. 8 12V or 8 5V or a combination of both, but 8 total.
Buying this board comes with it's own power supply that plugs into 120V AC. I modified (added to) the out going connection by the transformer the line for the power supply. The cable that comes with the kit has different colors than what we are use to here in the USA. That's because this company that makes this expansion board is out of our country. By some diagnostic work I was able to figure (see picture) that green was ground, blue was white (neutral) and brown was black (hot). In the long run I was just wanting a 120V power source that turns on/off with the cabinet switch.
Also you can see that I mounted this expansion board in the lower left side of the bottom cabinet. I did this mainly to eliminate more wires in the head and that most of the added mods are on the playfield.
I chose this board because it expanded the same style of plugs off the driver board j116, j117 and j118. Also because most of the mods people make plug into these plugs.
Hope this helps, ask me for any more help and I will answer the best I can. Good luck....Mike[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for all of the information Mike. How do you know which plug-ins are 12V or 5V? You say it's 8 12V or 8 5V or a combination of both?? I'm not understanding how this works.

#2936 4 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

8 positions and they are 3 pins each, I would think a ground pin and a 12 volt pin and a 5 volt pin. This would be my guess.

So then I'm guessing that whatever mod being plugged into it determines which pin (either 12V or 5V) is being used. In other words, a 12 volt mod would not have a wire on it's connector where the 5 volt pin would be... only one for the 12V pin and ground pin. Correct?

#2938 4 years ago

I too have had added alot of lighting mods to my Bally/Williams 90's machines. After two to three added plugs to J116, J117 and J118 thought like you it was time to remove the additional power to a separate source. My Twilight Zone looked like a mess in and around the area in the head. Did some checking and read of this company Mypinballs Electronics Mod Power Expander Board for WPC and WPC-95 Games https://mypinballs.com/electronics/store.jsp made a board specifically for this. I purchased two of these, one for my Creature and Twilight Zone. I mounted it in the lower left side of the bottom cabinet and added a separate 110V power source from the main power supply (that switches on/off with the cabinet switch). This got the mess out of the head and gave me peace of mind that I am not over loading the power driver board. This board is a bit expensive, but worth it.
Good luck....Mike

Hi Mike - You say you added a 110V power source. The board does not come with a power source? I would want something like you have in the picture that I could plug into the auxiliary outlet on the main power supply of the machine. I would not want to have to make a molex connector... just a regular grounded plug to go into a regular outlet. Thanks for your input. EDIT: I see that you said in your first post that the board comes with the a 120V power supply. This is what I would want ... with a normal outlet plug. Please confirm I'm thinking correctly. Thanks again.

#2939 4 years ago

8 positions and they are 3 pins each, I would think a ground pin and a 12 volt pin and a 5 volt pin. This would be my guess.

Thanks fiberdude.

#2940 4 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Yes, that's correct. I believe ColorDMD might be the only mod that uses both the 12v/5v, but I think their connector would work on this 8-way, as well.

Thanks Sparky.

#2943 4 years ago

You said you "modified" and "...in the long run I was just wanting a 120v power source that turns on/off with the cabinet switch." This is ideal. How is the expander board normally powered on? You said it has its own 120v AC. Does it have its own switch that has to be powered on separately from the game?
Okay let me see if I can clarify this. When you purchase this kit you get the board and a power transformer with a power cord for powering the transformer along with a second cord that runs from the transformer to the board. The power cord is to be connected to a 120V power source of your choice.
I wanted to be able to power this board on/off without having to plug it in every time I wanted to play as the kit doesn't come with an on/off switch. So I like a clean look. Note: There is a power cord/outlet usually by the lower right side of the inside of the cabinet. This power source usually does not turn on/off with the underside cabinet switch and is usually used for a power source for your soldering iron.
So I found where the incoming 120V power source that does turn on/off with the cabinet switch at the plug connection by the transformer. I removed the two pins (one white/neutral and black/hot) and added the power cord connection there along tapping the ground wire on the side of the cabinet.
Once this is installed by turning on the cabinet switch you also turn on the power for the transformer that powers the expansion board.
I know this is not a plug in play and someone could make a connecting plug adapter for this 120V connection for those who would want it. I just did it for my self.[quoted image]

Thanks again Mike for your explanations and information. Having a regular three pronged plug that can go into the plug that you mention as a power source for a soldering iron (how true is that!) is what I want. A while back I had added that outlet in my TAF to have power only when the game switch is turned on (my TAF is a reimport so there was no outlet there originally). Honestly don't remember how I did it as I'm not electrically inclined but it was done.

#2949 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I don't think that you really want to tap in the service outlet. you do realize that the outlet is "live" even when the machine isn't turned on, correct? the way mike has tapped in further down stream, the connection is only live when the game is turned on.

The outlet on mine is not live until the game is powered on. It was rewired or "jumpered" for this reason. I have a power strip plugged into the outlet and it powers a couple mods. The power strip does not have power until the game is switched on.

#2950 4 years ago

Yes, it does come with its own power transformer and cord for power it. I don't remember, but I don't think it came with a 120V USA power cord end plug. I think just loose wires at the end as you will need to add a cord plug because this kit does come from the UK.

Can the power cord that attaches to the power transformer be detached? In other words, can the power cord provided (with the loose wires) be unplugged from the transformer? If so, couldn't a regular cord with a normal three prong plug (like a computer power cord) be inserted into the tranformer and the three pronged plug be plugged into the service outlet?

#2952 4 years ago

If anybody needs some side blades I will let these go for $25.00 includes shipping to the lower 48 just send PM.[quoted image]

PM sent

#2954 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Can the power cord that attaches to the power transformer be detached? In other words, can the power cord provided (with the loose wires) be unplugged from the transformer? If so, couldn't a regular cord with a normal three prong plug (like a computer power cord) be inserted into the tranformer and the three pronged plug be plugged into the service outlet?

Can anyone confirm? Thanks all

#2956 4 years ago

You will have to do a little rewiring but I dont see why not. you will not want to go right to the transformer but rewire inside the box where the power cord goes into.

Hi Terry - I'm not following you about "rewiring inside the box." I'm suggesting just changing the expander power cord from the one provided with the loose wires on the end to one that has a regular plug (that I can plug into the service outlet in the machine rather than to a molex connector.) Sorry if I'm not understanding or stating my question clearly.

#2970 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

A few things to note:
- double check the expander board takes 120V input power (which is what I'm guessing you'll be using). The expander is from the UK where they run 230V, but most likely it'll have a power supply that can handle both input voltage
- Yes power cords can be interchanged as long as you've confirmed the above point
- The difference between connecting the expander to the molex connector compared to the service outlet, is that the service outlet is always powered regardless of whether the game is turned on or off. That said, you can change the wiring in the power box to have the service outlet only powered when the game is turned on but it will require some desoldering and soldering of wires.
Edit:
Just read back through the last page of posts
- looks like other people in the US are using this, so sounds like the 12v power supply handles the different input voltages (also since the manufacturer ships worldwide this would indicate that it's good for both)
- the last image in post https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome/page/59#post-5608713 shows the black 12v power supply so power cords are definitely interchangeable
- looks like your service outlet has already been changed to only power on with the game (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome/page/59#post-5611537)
So grab the expander board and a power cord and you're good to go

Thanks Manny for the info. I actually placed the order last night! And yes, my service outlet was rewired to only power on with the game. A bunch of mods will be coming off of the driver board, including colordmd.

#2972 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

You asked if the exbander board's power cord could be unplugged from the transformer and swapped with three prong plug (like a computer power cord). I think all of the answers given said yes, but said the the cord would need to be rewired in the transformer. Is the pic below what you meant? You wanted just an easy swap of cords? I'm not sure that's how it will come. As others have mentioned, you may need to take apart the transformer to add a 3-prong plug.[quoted image]

Yes, a cord like this one is what I'm thinking. Wouldn't the "female" end plug into the board's transformer and the "male" end would be plugged into the service outlet in my machine? Unless the "female" end of the cord that comes with the transformer has some unusual plug, I don't see why a typical computer power cord like the one you pictured wouldn't work. No? Not sure where any rewiring would be necessary.

#2979 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I think it is in the spot of the square plug as mine has an empty square hole there

That is correct. My machine is a reimport and had the same square plug with nothing behind it. I purchased a service outlet, snapped it into the square, and wired it so that it only had power when the machine was turned on.

#2980 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

This is the only pic I could find that included the power supply's transformer, and it's difficult to tell if the cord is plugged into the transformer or hardwired (red arrow)[quoted image]

I was able to find a picture of one that someone was selling on a different site. It looks like the cord is removable.

IMG_2519 (resized).jpgIMG_2519 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#3008 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

If you see it, buy it.
Don't haggle, wonder if you're getting ripped off or something else.
If this community can pay $500 for a Fisher Price level GB Topper or a KISS topper that twinkles or a GoT topper where the dragon's wings flap.....THIS is better than any of those.

A few months ago I sold a never installed one of the last versions Jeff did for something like $280. Guess I should have waited to sell it until now

3 weeks later
#3046 3 years ago

Selling a set of side blades made by Tilt Graphics for a Creature. The backing was never removed from the decals. They were pinned to the cabinet sides by the person I got them from so there are a couple tiny pinholes in the white backing. They are in very nice shape. I just decided to go with a different art package. $50 including shipping to the lower 48.

3C7E9AE8-B5FB-45F1-9964-E41D96C1C59F (resized).jpeg3C7E9AE8-B5FB-45F1-9964-E41D96C1C59F (resized).jpeg

Added over 4 years ago:

Blades are sold

#3048 3 years ago

Cleaning out the closet? I need to do the same one of these days.

Lol. Yes... just funding other mod purchases to fill the closet back up!

#3050 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

How much for the slippers?

$10 for the left and $8 for the right.

#3052 3 years ago

I know how you feel. While the wife sat by the pool I ordered $300 worth of pinball crap.

That’s the time to order it... when she’s outside or sleeping.

5 months later
#3285 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I'm also curious if the new ROM would break the Mike D mod in any way. I know it reads switches or lights for status? So if the code changed those in some way perhaps it wouldn't work?

I'm curious about this as well.

1 month later
#3504 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Get the MikeD mod.. problem solved!

Good luck finding one.

1 month later
#3713 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Ha ha! Sorry guys! Purple eh? That's a new colour I've never seen on the signs before!
I prefer using the actual silicon caps over colour matched LEDs. I like seeing the colours even when the pin is off.

Who says you can't have LEDs and see the colors when the pin is off?! I followed the prototype colors you referenced above.

IMG_3431 (resized).jpgIMG_3431 (resized).jpg
#3715 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I haven't LED'd mine yet - who makes these?

I got them from Pinball Center in Germany. I really don't care for the white domes (or worse yet, clear or no domes) on LEDs that can be seen on a playfield.

#3719 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I’ve never seen that sign (see red arrow) in photo and now I want one LOL where’d you get it please?
[quoted image]

I got it at a pinball show several years ago from someone selling Creech mods. I don't believe it was a regular mod vendor. Here are a couple still pics of the sign lit up. My lousy phone camera washes out the words on the white part of the sign. I'll try to do some research on it's origins and report back.

IMG_3432 (resized).jpgIMG_3432 (resized).jpgIMG_3434 (resized).jpgIMG_3434 (resized).jpg
#3720 3 years ago

The sign can be found on-line at modeltrainstuff.com and midwestmodelrr.com. There are other sites that have it as well. It would have to be modified to connect to the pin.

#3724 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

That is a pretty nice sign. Neat that you can customize it too. They have some great signs that are giving me all sorts of ideas. You could customize any of these. Plus their die-cast cars are cheap! How big is HO scale?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

A matchbox or Hot Wheels car is basically HO scale.

5 months later
#4078 2 years ago

Looks beautiful but I think those aren't the correct legs.

9 months later
#4520 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Where do you get the standup STARLIGHT light up sign in the back corner of your game ? Home made ?

Don’t hold me to it but I think that sign was made by lightedpinballmods.

1 month later
#4535 1 year ago
Quoted from Only68s:

Can anyone tell me where to get the cftbl topper that has the movie screen with the creature hand that shakes back and forth

Cointaker sells them.

2 weeks later
#4553 1 year ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Just confirming the owners that have this sign, did you get the large? [quoted image]

I have the larger version. Here are pics with the power on and off showing where I placed it on the playfield.

IMG_4455 (resized).jpgIMG_4455 (resized).jpgIMG_4458 (resized).jpgIMG_4458 (resized).jpg
#4556 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

That looks nice on your Creech. How difficult was the installation process? Was it plug and play or did you have to fabricate anything in the installation process.
How is this mod powered? I am just wondering if I would have to create a connector to tie into the machine's power. Do you have the link that you purchased this from?
Thanks.
Gord

Hi - I bought the mod with a fabricated connector. If I remember correctly, it had a separate board to probably convert the power and then connected to the machine's driver board. I bought it at a show so there is no link to reference to. Sorry I'm not of much help with this.

2 months later
#4653 1 year ago

This rom does not work with the Mike D mod, correct?

#4669 1 year ago

Same here, the L5 ROM works great. I have the V2.0 of the Mike D. mod, not sure if that makes a difference.

I’m not sure which version I have of the Mike D. mod. Is there a way to tell?

1 month later
#4748 1 year ago
Quoted from Fifty:

White Water and the Addams Family would disagree with you as well as a bunch of others.

As well as Fish Tales

2 months later
#4911 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Try these from Comet. [quoted image]

Yes... these are great. Here are a couple pics of them on and off on my Creech and TAF. Highly recommended.

IMG_4942 (resized).jpgIMG_4942 (resized).jpgIMG_4943 (resized).jpgIMG_4943 (resized).jpgIMG_4944 (resized).jpgIMG_4944 (resized).jpgIMG_4945 (resized).jpgIMG_4945 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#5036 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbarclay:

I think that sticker says "warranty void if sticker removed" Is this a prank? Haha
Also, I've done some further testing on my bad left flipper. It seems like it only falls out of place when the game is running, i.e., the flipper is supplied with power. I ordered a rebuild kit but maybe that's a clue to someone who knows more than I about where the failure lies. See below:

Would love to hear any expert opinions

With the machine turned off, can you push the flipper down towards the apron? Like the way it "falls " after you activate it and hit a ball with the game turned on.

#5040 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

When you hold the mech and swing the bat, does the flipper bat’s metal shaft rotate? You’ll need to look closely at the mech or put a mark on the shaft to make it easier to tell. I suspect the shaft isn’t moving but rather the plastic bat has cracked and is slipping on the shaft. If this is the case you simply need to replace the flipper bat (it comes fixed to the shaft)

^^^^

1 month later
#5101 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinbarclay:

Hi all,
My wife wants to get me a Creature upgrade/mod for a birthday present. It's my first machine and she knows how much I love it. She's asked for suggestions, and I've come up with ColorDMD, Pinsound, LED light package / Pinstadium. Any suggestions? If I were to request LED lights, I'm not even sure where to start.

Definitely colordmd, swinks snack bar mod, led taillight speaker panel are a few great ones.

4 months later
#5272 7 months ago
Quoted from Ypaddave:

Thanks for the feedback.
The first batch of wavy wireforms are chrome plated. I've already sold half the first batch.
I can do powdercoated as well, depending on colour availability.
I will most likely leave them as two separate rails because that way people can mix old with new if they like, and also two rails combined can get awkward to fit onto the PF. And postage will be awkward too.

What powder coat colors do you have available?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
€ 24.00
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 45.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=gac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.