IMG_0500 (resized).jpg
IMG_0498 (resized).jpg
IMG_0433 (resized).jpg
IMG_6548.jpeg
IMG_4535 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4531 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider copinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1991 5 years ago

Has anyone heard any rumors of some one doing another lcd video mod for CFTBL?

#1993 5 years ago

That must be it. Thank you.

#1997 5 years ago

Me too! Me too!

1 month later
#2081 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Any feedback on pinsound upgrade for creech

I agree. The pinsound board is a must for this game. I love the Wool mix and I crank it up when I play. The re recorded callouts are a little cheesy, but I'm still extremely happy with it. I've added flipper fidelity speakers and an external polk subwoofer and it blows the doors of my game room. Love it. Plus, you can use the pinsound editor to change up the music if you like.

#2090 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

As well as the sounds, which means you could re-introduce the "Move Your Car" call-out from the original sound list.

Unfortunately, the original call outs are such poor quality, it would sound really strange next to the high quality music. That's one thing the re recorded call outs have going for them.

#2115 5 years ago
Quoted from Xerxes:

Applying Repro Decals?
Hi there,
I'm currently stripping/cleaning and replacing parts on my Creature and have purchased a new set of ramps, lagoon window and bowl.
They all have decals that need applying and was wondering if anyone has done something similar and if they wouldn't mind sharing any tips on how best to apply them?
Are they simply peel and apply or should a very dilute soap/water solution be used for accurate placement?
Any suggestions gratefully received
all the best...
Xerxes

Well, I tried to peel and stick and I was not happy with their placement. The bowl is extremely difficult to place. So if some one else has tried a soap and water method, that would be interesting to know.

1 month later
#2203 5 years ago

Nice! Anyone else getting their shot rejected (frequently) at the snack bar? Sometimes I shoot a clean shot into the snack bar and I get a clank type noise and the ball comes rolling back out. I can't see anything interfering with the ball. Anyone have any kind of fix for this?

#2211 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Lower the scoop. Put washers underneath to drop the scoop a little or actually physically bed the top of the scoop down gently with your palm. Probably getting too much rattle. Lowering the hood reduces the space for the ball to bounce around and the energy is directed toward putting the ball in the hole.

Ok that sounds good. I'll give it a try and report back. Thank you.

1 month later
#2274 5 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Fail of the day: 2 balls on the flipper, super jackpot lit. Drain both within .1 seconds of each other and of course, no super jackpot.

Stay cool daddyo!

7 months later
#2475 4 years ago

I've been thinking about getting a new playfield for my CFTBL as well. I know Kruzman does a wonderful job clear coating playfields, but is the original clear coat really bad enough to justify the extra expense? I have a Mirco playfield on my Houdini and it dimples like every other playfield I have. Will Kruzman's prevent this?

2 months later
#2614 4 years ago

Add me to the list too, please.

1 week later
#2634 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Why are you yelling?!??!?!??!
J/king.
Because it looks better with less voltage draw, minimizing the possibility for random resets, which will happen if you add too many mods and the 5 v circuit is weak!
And it's cheaper. And it looks better.

Agreed. LED.

3 months later
#2760 4 years ago
Quoted from Devilsmuse:

Sonic , I received my MRS yesterday and put it on my machine today. I had to mount it differently because I have Professor Pinballs
Pinduino and lighting installed on my machine . So what I did was move the location of the MRS counterclockwise to about 1 or 2 o'clock and located it up higher because of the light strips on the bowl. It is working great and only down side it that it registers 1 less revolution because of its location a little further down stream. But thats not the end of the world lol I just need to be a better player
Thank you [quoted image][quoted image]

I had this same issue and I just attached it to the back of the LED strip itself. That worked, but it would trip when there was vibration such as when a flipper would activate. I found that if the switch is pushed firmly up against the LED strip then it didn't have that problem. So I put a screw into the oblong hole on the bowl behind the switch to wedge it against the LED strip. Now it works perfectly.

2 months later
#2846 4 years ago

Warm white looks so much better in my opinion. Especially on classic themed games like Creech or Indy.

1 year later
#4389 2 years ago

Does anyone know where this ROM can be downloaded?

#4391 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Yes. Upload the cash to the seller and they will download it to you.

I appreciate your response. Anyone know which seller offers the download? I'm only seeing the chip option.

2 weeks later
#4426 2 years ago
Quoted from shepP:

Anyone running a pinsound board have a cool boot.wav they want to share?

I use the "Lets all go to the lobby" song on boot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

€ 24.00
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider copinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.