Pinside_forum_7997581_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9310 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1306 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2010 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I see the nice website and it appears you successfully worked out the bugs but if it will never again be offered some like myself would like to move on and loose hope that this could return. I for one will be standing in line should you consider to make these again or at least tease us with the consideration to offer this again.

Just picked up a CFTBL and now a happy member of this thread! I second Yelobird's post. Mike D your mod is awesome! I have a blue hologram currently in my game and stuck between buying a new green hologram replacement or holding out hope you may run these again. If you ever decide to jump back in and even do a preorder, mark me down.

#2025 5 years ago

Anyone have the chrome speaker panel? I want to order the chrome speaker panel and tail light kit. After seeing it on another owners, it's a must have kit. If you have one or can recommend me to someone who has in stock, much obliged.

#2032 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

After looking at pics and mine, I've got the deluxe version (mirrored)....new the thing looked great!!!

Ok now you're just bragging.

1 week later
#2045 5 years ago

Anyone have a Hologram MIRROR Mod installed? Thoughts?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#2064 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Found a picture of when I did the gen 1 Thompson mod and put in the CPR mirrored speaker plastic. Hoping CPR reruns these.

CPR has a new business model, I asked in that thread if they would re-run this. Never heard back. Id suggest others reach out to them, if demand they'll re-run.

3 weeks later
#2166 5 years ago

After seeing Yelobird's I'm hooked on getting the Deluxe version. Anyone have one shoot me a PM. Can't wait for CPR to redo one

Mod - Wanted
Wanted! - “I just bought a really nice CFTBL and am after some mods to make her a beauty. Looking for speaker panel deluxe (chrome). If you have Mike D LCD, Green Hologram or new spare parts...”
2018-10-11
Prospect Heights, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 157 days
Viewed: 327 times

#2175 5 years ago

any video of the pin sound and how it is installed in game?

1 year later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=badbilly27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.