Pinside_forum_7997581_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9310 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1306 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asmig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1804 6 years ago

What do you mean by the music is different? It does cycle the starting song each day.

2 months later
#1982 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey guys I was playing my Creech today and realized the mirror is no longer rotating? All of the sudden the motor is not working. The hologram motor is working just not the mirror.
When in test mode it says mirror arm is moving... but it ain't
Any ideas, love any direction of help anyone can provide thanks.

You can plug the mirror motor into connector for the hologram motor to test the motor. If it passes, check the wiring going from the motor to the triac board (Left side of cabinet half way back) also pull the board out and check it for damage and broken header solder joints.

#1984 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

asmig thanks for the reply... it was real easy I unplugged it from the board and plugged it back in and worked lol.
In other news I’m so pumped I actually found a creature playfield! A brand new ipb! I can finally start my restoration. Though I think I’m going to send that playfield directly to Ron Kruzman

Glad it was an easy fix. Be sure to post some before and after photos of the Kruzman clearcoat!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 months later
#2172 5 years ago

Has anyone done gi ocd with the chase lights working? I have yet to install mine and had planned to create a breakout cable from the power driver board to bypass the ocd controller for the chase light pins.

chaseboard (resized).pngchaseboard (resized).png
4 months later
#2329 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Back in biz! I re-pinned J114 and J101 and replaced the J101 connector....put in an EZSBC 5V regulator and removed a few Z-connectors in the back box while I was in there.....so far so good....re-set free.....those regulators are fantastic....

Have you noticed any audio issues when powering off? Like the noise from the speakers becoming louder?

1 year later
#3359 3 years ago
Quoted from PinJim:

Has anyone noticed that some of the backbox flashers, if converted to LED, illuminate dimly when the flippers are activated? I saw some threads about it happening on system11 games, I assume it’s the same problem here. I guess I’ll put incandescent in the backbox for now...

Yes, mine does that as well. It seems some LED flashers are more susceptible to it than others, so you may want to try some others before going back to incandescent.

11 months later
#4278 2 years ago

New ramps from starship fantasy and stumblor’s excellent ramp chase lamp controller installed, thanks to you guys for making these parts available!

EF8EA8C3-2E2A-4525-9D9A-AE4A1820D1EA (resized).jpegEF8EA8C3-2E2A-4525-9D9A-AE4A1820D1EA (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asmig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=asmig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.