IMG_0500 (resized).jpg
IMG_0498 (resized).jpg
IMG_0433 (resized).jpg
IMG_6548.jpeg
IMG_4535 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4531 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andyc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4385 2 years ago

There’s a seller on eBay “classicarcades” that is selling them.

1 week later
#4407 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Going to attempt the rom removal this weekend as I bought a removal tool do I just swap roms nothing else just swap roms? Should I remove board or pull rom with board still mounted?
Thx. [quoted image]

I tried using the tool to no avail ended up taking the board out and used a small flat head screw driver. I just couldn’t seem to get any movement of the rom using the tool.

#4418 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Thinking about this the Rom and tool Cost me around $30 (Aussie Dollars) now if I bugger it up it could cost me $300 in board repairs lol now is the upgraded rules in the new rom worth the risk?

Good luck

8 months later
#4811 1 year ago

No it’s a different one

#4813 1 year ago

Looking at his website he doesn’t seem to have part numbers, you probably just need to order via description shouldn’t be a problem if you are ordering directly from Cliff

#4820 1 year ago
Quoted from Tortelvis:

Yikes. Can’t believe what that went for. Anyone want mine for that price?

What did it sell for?

#4822 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

HOLY SHIT ! $ 910 !! About $ 780 after fees.
I have one in the original box. Probably need to sell mine too.

There has to be at least another bidder who missed out to push it that high. Strike while the irons hot!

6 months later
#5168 10 months ago

I recently tweaked my settings so that the time, day and date show when my machine is on. I recently noticed that from day to day turning the machine on and off the settings hold the date and time, but if I leave the machine off for a week or so the date and time are no longer correct. Everything else like high scores and even the score from the last game remain and I religiously change the batteries every 12 months and currently have fresh ones in. I know it’s not a big deal but just wondered if this was a common problem or do I perhaps have a slight issue somewhere?

2 months later
#5336 7 months ago
Quoted from Ypaddave:

I went with teal skirts, teal caps, and clear body for the pop bumpers. I also modified the light socket with wire, rather than the exposed metal strip. I then just used pop bumper leds from pinballhaus.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Were they the pop bumper disc led’s you went with?

#5338 7 months ago
Quoted from Ypaddave:

Yes. They look great, and have the added bonus of leds below aswell as above.

Thx, I think I have found my next project. It seems from reading that most wire them in to the lightning bolts, but has anyone connected them up to the GI so they would remain lit the whole time?

#5345 7 months ago
Quoted from Ypaddave:

Most pop lights are usually driven by the controlled lamps, so that was my main reason for connecting to the lightning bolts. I've added a couple of star post lights to the GI around that area to add extra solid lighting.
Speaking of star post lights... I added one to the underside of the pink caddy plastic to act as illuminated tail lights. A quick mode that's very cheap to do. [quoted image]

That is clever!

2 weeks later
#5392 6 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Yes, many have done the GI hookup. All of us have different tastes in Lighting. I’m about to start a restoration on mine and plan on hooking into the GI.

So is it as simple as running the wires to the nearest GI globe and piggy backing off it? Are there any polarity issues to be aware of with the base of the GI globe socket when connecting to it?

1 week later
#5401 6 months ago

I have no idea why I didn’t do this back in COVID when I had the ramps out, but after seeing the chat here about the lighted pop bumpers I figured it just had to be done.

IMG_2793 (resized).jpegIMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
#5407 6 months ago
Quoted from ThePinballPirate:

Where did you get those pop bumpers?

I think I got the caps and skirts from Nino at RTBB sometime back and the LED inserts from Pinball Haus.

#5408 6 months ago

Where did you get those pop bumpers?

Oh and the clear pop bumper body from Pinball Haus as well.

#5414 6 months ago

And you just went with the white L.E.D. Pop bumper lights? It looks good through the teal caps?

Yes

#5442 5 months ago

Am thinking about mirror blades but realised there is that metal guide or flat bracket that sits between the main ramp and the side wall, not sure what it’s called but in my case it’s flush up against the side wall so can see it scratching the mirror blades as soon as I lift the playfield. There doesn’t appear to be much flex in it because of the ramp either. Has it caused a problem with anyone’s mirror blades?

IMG_2818 (resized).jpegIMG_2818 (resized).jpeg
#5445 5 months ago

They look like a great idea.

1 month later
#5519 4 months ago

Just wondering, the metal flap (for want of a better description) that sits between the side of the machine and the two ramps on the left hand side, does everyone’s touch the side wall? And if so does it damage or scratch the side art or mirror blades if you have those on your machine when it comes to raising and lowering the playfield?

IMG_3044 (resized).jpegIMG_3044 (resized).jpeg
#5521 4 months ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Mine does not touch. It is very close though. Get shields from Pinball Universe to protect the side art when lifting the playfield.

Yep I think that has to be the plan.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 9.95
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 45.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andyc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=andyc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.