Topic Stats

• 2,876 posts
  • 342 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Sonic
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 939 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2874 (resized).JPG
IMG_2873 (resized).JPG
861DE6C6-9A0F-443C-8C60-D11DCBD94875 (resized).jpeg
creature-main (resized).jpg
IMG_2159 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_2160 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_2154 (resized).jpg
IMG_2155 (resized).jpg
IMG_2156 (resized).jpg
IMG_2157 (resized).jpg
IMG_2158 (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).JPG
ball_tracks (resized).jpg
20200319_195050_copy_1024x1820 (resized).jpg
20200319_195104_copy_1024x576 (resized).jpg
row 5 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider allsportdvd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#677 4 years ago

Being a new member of this club (had the machine a couple of years) I have a couple of questions:
#1 Are the legs supposed to be black or silver? Mine are black
#2 Of the hologram mods out there, is it pretty unanimous that Mike D has the best one?
Thanks in advance

#692 4 years ago

Hi all.
I have now added the Swinks Snackbar Mod Version 2.0 & Pink Caddy Plunger Plate to my machine & very happy with the look!
Here are some pics

FullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

2 months later
#834 4 years ago

Anyone selling a MikeD mod by any chance?

1 month later
#925 3 years ago

My creech badly needs a MikeD Mod - anyone know of one for sale?

6 months later
#1139 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I did some adjustments to the lighting, first I took the strongest LED I could find.
Next I replaced the standard mirror with a green one, from pints.
At last I added a green filter at the end of the light tunnel. The bright LED made everything turn white inside the cabinet, now everything just glows green, real cool effect. I still want to add some blinking green leds bellow the scoops and VUK so it looks like something is alive down there.

I'd like to see a pic of how this turned out if you have one?

5 months later
#1307 2 years ago

Anyone added lights to the pop bumpers? How difficult is it?

#1316 2 years ago
Quoted from Guy_with_a_Pin:

I used the one detailed by theKorn ( see http://www.thekorn.net/cftbl/ ). Pretty happy with the end result and it was very easy to do.
I also looked at the KansasPinball one (see http://www.kansaspinball.com/popbumpermods.htm )
I will probably upgrade my lights in the pop bumper caps to the led rings that homepin is making for TAG (once they are available).
Overall, very easy upgrade & well worth the effort.

Thanks mate - I'll look at both of those options and hope I have the ability to do it lol

#1331 2 years ago

I have stripped down my Creature and have 2 questions of the group

#1 - is the post sleeve to the left of the snack bar hole supposed to be a tapered rubber?

#2 - the mylar on the playfield covers my clear plastic lagoon window but parts of it show a gap between the plastic window and the playfield. Should I be buying a new window and decals here?

Pics below

IMG_0628 (resized).JPG

IMG_0629 (resized).JPG

IMG_0630 (resized).JPG

#1348 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

#1 My white spacer is on top of the tapered rubber. Maybe that's what Swinks meant, too, instead of "no spacer."
#2 There's supposed to be a gap between the playfield and window. Are you saying the mylar bridges that gap in some areas? It's hard to tell from the pics, but it shouldn't.

Yes the Mylar bridges that gap so I assume it's not original Mylar. I think it needs to be removed. Then do I clear coat or just wax the diamond plate playfield?

1 week later
#1383 2 years ago

Has anyone added an Illuminated Apron to their Creature? I'd like to see one installed

1 month later
#1441 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Seconded - those reed switches have been hard to find...

I'm interested to find out more too

2 months later
#1530 2 years ago

My creature has just started having a problem. The color DMD doesn't turn on when I turn the machine on. Then when I start a game the flippers don't work & the coils constantly pop.
I gather it's all related?

#1532 2 years ago
Quoted from Rappelbox:

My first bet would be BR1 or 2 blown up.
Had the same issue.

Sorry in advance for the stupid question but what is BR1 or 2?

5 months later
#1799 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Right now it looks like the pinballsp one is the best and only option, short of getting creative and making something of your own or finding a used MikeD mod.

Does anyone have a used MikeD mod they're willing to sell? I'd be interested but I've never seen one for sale unless it's included in a complete machine

#1801 2 years ago

I have seen 1 in Brisbane Jady, Mike apparantly sold an aussie tv as well

1 week later
#1828 2 years ago

I'm having some problems with my shooter rod in that the spring is getting caught and upon closer inspection I don't know if I even have the right rod. Mine is thicker than the ones in my other Bally machines and looks like this

image (resized).jpg

#1832 2 years ago

That is not the correct rod. I am not sure what manufacturer that rod belongs to. It almost looks home fabricated.

Can anyone please share what is the correct rod?

1 month later
#1947 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I still haven't installed my MikeD hollogram mod, when I do I'm gonna add a second power supply just for the mods.

By any chance are you interested in selling your MikeD Mod???

1 month later
#1995 1 year ago

While people are asking....I've been chasing a MikeD mod for 4 years now, does anyone want to sell one? Please?

1 month later
#2108 1 year ago
Quoted from 2Fun:

Would love to buy the mod from you if you are not using it

Join the queue mate

#2132 1 year ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone got a reed.switch for sale

I'll take a 2nd 1 if anyone has one - I only get 1 letter in mine too. Gonna try adjusting the bowl

2 months later
#2245 1 year ago

That looks awesome! swinks do we need to purchase all 3 pieces to set this up?

1 month later
#2279 1 year ago

Anyone think this could potentially be a cool topper for the Creech? Just put a couple of screws through the top

Buckets-03_820x (resized).jpg
#2283 1 year ago

Hilarious answers! No I'm not actually doing that with mine, I have the "Admit One" Ticket that was a custom topper for Funhouse I believe but I think the ticket idea works for the drive in too

#2298 1 year ago

That’s actually really cool just as a shelf to put all my Creature toy figures on lol

1 year later
#2838 27 days ago

Is there a value difference between the 2 seeing hot pink seems more desirable?

#2845 22 days ago

I like the cool white better but I understand those that like warm white, just no puke colored GI and you're a winner

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cairo, CAIRO GOVERNORATE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider allsportdvd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside