IMG_4535 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4531 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6280 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider advans13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2457 4 years ago

Joined the club about a month ago or so!

Ironed out most of the issues. Just need to figure out a stuck light matrix issue. F in film, P in PAID, Ball save/ticket light between flippers are all stuck on, and a few others. Snackbar scoop is also rejecting nearly every shot and only a smooth indirect bounce in ever makes it in.

Love this game

5CBB57A4-D661-4FB7-9332-EE00FF094574 (resized).jpeg5CBB57A4-D661-4FB7-9332-EE00FF094574 (resized).jpeg
#2460 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

if any of the problem lights are on boards (not sockets), re-flow the solder as sometimes the solder can crack and when the weather warms up the solder slightly separates and the power to the light is lost but on a cold day will be fine

Yup a couple are on the light boards. Just been lazy.

#2480 4 years ago
Quoted from tjprice222:

Anyone know a source for these white screw brackets from the flexible chase ramp boards that hold the inside the ramp? I’m one short. Any help or alternative solutions would be appreciated.
Also, I have a small corner of Mylar coming up around the back pop bumper. Have most of you removed the Mylar entirely or just left it as is? I’m torn between trimming the raised part or removing the whole thing.[quoted image]

Curious on the mylar responses as well.

2 weeks later
#2520 4 years ago

today i made a shrine to my dead hologram in the yard.

i will even take a blue one.

4C761B32-7E1A-4C13-BFF7-CAC7231C84DE (resized).jpeg4C761B32-7E1A-4C13-BFF7-CAC7231C84DE (resized).jpeg
#2524 4 years ago

Looks good. What bulb did you buy? Mine is missing and havent tackled it yet.

2 weeks later
#2543 4 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Your lights are stuck on correct? That will be a board issue in my past experience.

Wanted to post the resolve to my issue.

Row 1 of the light matrix was stuck on. P in paid, F in film all the way through free pass (whole row) etc.

I checked every wire and lamp socket to make sure they weren’t touching anything or grounded on anything. But the tab of the transistor did have continuity to ground. After searching and testing I decided to pull and replace q90 (transistor for row 1). Turned the machine on and same result. Every thing was stuck on for the row still.

Decided to look under the pf again for the fifth time and noticed the ball save lamp had an extra wire attached to it. There was an orange wire attached to the two red-brown wires. After looking it appeared to be the extra ground loop wire for the right eos flipper switch.

As soon as i removed it the problem was gone. The things you find/fix when getting a used game.

#2544 4 years ago
Quoted from rygar:

Another angle ..[quoted image]

Upon my above fix i somehow dislodged this wire when i removed the driver board. Thanks for conveniently posting that image!

2 months later
#2658 4 years ago

Is it by design for the ball to hit the right sling after returning down from the pops?

Seems like quite a few machines do, and a nudge is needed as its rolling down. But, have also seen it avoid the sling. I like the challenge, but seems like it would also be better not hitting the sling snd allowing a nice catch.

#2660 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I don’t think it was by design. Ball should miss sling and go to flipper. I found this on mine, table wasn’t level.

Looks like my rail guide is bent in towards and a direct aim for the slings. Probably happens a lot on this title after age. I bent it a little in and seemed to now just hit the lower portion of the slings and sometimes straight to flipper. Pin is pretty level. I will prob need to take it out to get it bent appropriately.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

€ 24.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider advans13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=advans13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.