IMG_0500 (resized).jpg
IMG_0498 (resized).jpg
IMG_0433 (resized).jpg
IMG_6548.jpeg
IMG_4535 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4531 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phoerber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4566 1 year ago

I have one brand new Pin2DMD for CFTBL left from a recent build.

It's activated and includes the SD card with the associated .pal and .fsq files as well as wired z-connector/cables. Again, Brand new, tested, plug and play.

PM me if interested.

Also, looking for opinions from anyone who has installed Pinsound in CFTBL. I just put a NEO in the creech at the shop and it seems like its missing some (minor) callouts and some music fx get stepped on where that doesn't happen with the original board. One example: It never says, "no dice son you gotta work late" or "you can't have the car since you didn't worka lick" when Summertime Blues is playing. Jury is still out for me, not sure if I'm sold yet on it. Sound quality is top notch though and if you have no other alternatives - def a good solution.

#4569 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

I put Pinsound in mine, tried the new sound file and while incredibly clean sounding, I missed the original sounds
I added back the original file and now enjoy the Pinsound board simply due to it's increased fidelity - note that I also upgraded with the full Pinsound speaker set
Wrote about the details here
https://thepinballloft.com/2022/06/17/pinsound-buzz/

Great article, thank you for sharing. I think that's the direction I'm headed as well. FX like the extra ball lit car horn and the sequential/dual mode complete don't sound right to me either. A small price to pay though if you lack an original board.

Related: Our daughter and son-in-law keep bees, and its hands-down the best honey I've ever tasted. I put that stuff on everything. Thanks for sharing that too, as I find bees incredibly interesting. B/R --- Pete

9 months later
#5123 11 months ago
Quoted from Deleenhe:

ColorDMD or PIN2DMD- amazing in this game.

Howdy CFTBL extended fam!

Spring cleaning is under way here at the shop, offering the following here before it goes to the classifieds..

Slingshot set used, unbroken - $15 shipped
NEW Pin2DMD - Activated, Licensed, with cables and CFTBL color files pre-loaded (totally plug and play) $295 shipped.
V 5.0 Software Upgrade - 1 chip $10 shipped

PM if interested. Thx!

c1 (resized).jpgc1 (resized).jpgc2 (resized).jpgc2 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp1 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpgp2 (resized).jpg

#5124 11 months ago
Quoted from bobwiley:

Repair update: A while back I had posted I have having what seemed to be some power related issues. My audio would go out, display would freeze or go out, weak or non-functioning flippers and occasionally the game would reset. I did find some very slight corrosion on the battery contact which was causing the settings to reset. I added a secondary power supply to handle the colordmd and I still was having issues.
The final fix was sending it to ChrisHibler He repaired the driver board (a-12697-1 )and the MPU. It was fantastic. Works great now, his communication and turnaround time was awesome. He even sent me a video link of my board repair. He replaced some parts and put the nvram replacement in so I don't have to worry about batteries. My only regret was not sending it out sooner since I was dealing with intermittent problems for months. Thanks to everyone for helping me narrow down where to look for the root of my problems!

Chris, in addition to being a wiz at pinball PCB repair, is a part time comedian. Case in point, while shooting his patented video of my pre-DCS creech soundboard rehab - Chris is going through the tests and at the end he's all:"Move you car! *pause*... Jesus.." I about pissed myself. Before you ask, I am looking for the link now. +1 for HIBS!!!!

#5126 11 months ago
Quoted from Phoerber:

Chris, in addition to being a wiz at pinball PCB repair, is a part time comedian. Case in point, while shooting his patented video of my pre-DCS creech soundboard rehab - Chris is going through the tests and at the end he's all:"Before you know it you'll be yelled at... MOVE YOUR CAR! *pause*... Christ!!" I about pissed myself. Before you ask, I am looking for the link now. +1 for HIBS!!!!

Edit: Here it is (wait until the end...) L O L

3 weeks later
#5157 10 months ago

Pinbarclay - How did the knocker solve work out, did you get it to where you wanted it? Also, how the DMD - liking it?

For anyone else - 1 Pin2DMD, licensed with colorization, cables/z-connector, and activation license: $275 shipped.

PM for details.

1 week later
#5164 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinbarclay:

I'm thrilled with the Pin2DMD! Looks so good. Thank you for recommending and also for the help with the knocker. It's much improved (though I might add another piece of duct tape or two when I go to install my v5.0 chip - another big THANK YOU).

My pleasure buddy!!! Enjoy!

4 months later
#5415 6 months ago

I have ONE brand new Pin2DMD licensed and activated for CFTBL with z-connector and power cables and latest amazing Slippi color files on-board. Completely plug and play - thoroughly tested and 100% functional.

$285 shipped Priority Mail

PM me for pics if interested.
c1 (resized).jpgc1 (resized).jpgpin2d (resized).jpgpin2d (resized).jpgpin2d2 (resized).jpgpin2d2 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#5546 3 months ago

Hey all - Happy New Year!!!

Cleaning out my parts pile and have 1 brand new activated Pin2DMD with cables. Easy install and completely plug and play.

$275 shipped.

PM if interested, thanks!!

3 weeks later
#5586 85 days ago
Quoted from JumpinJack:

Hi fellow Creech owners. I have the Mike D hologram mod in my game but not working. I am told micro SD car corrupted. The files seem to be missing the ‘extras’ at present. Have any other owners had this problem and what is the remedy. Shame to have the mod but not have it working. Thanks in advance for any assistance. John R Australia

You need to make sure you are running Class 10 or higher MSD card. I would do a clean format with a new MicroSD Card (SanDisk recc.) and reload all the files.

Good luck John!!

2 months later
#5696 6 days ago
Quoted from stumblor:

The mod that started it all!
For me anyway
Thanks for the lovely feedback everyone.

I'm curious, does this come with the replacement lighting strips stumblor ?

#5697 6 days ago

Just sold the shop's Creech and have a spare Pin2DMD that was not installed. So offering to the group a brand new Pin2DMD that is currently activated and set up for CFTBL includes power cable harness. My personal Creech has this same type of display and it's unbelievable.

Also this could be used in any other Pin2DMD supported title if you want.

PM me if interested, I'll let it go for $260 shipped.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 27.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phoerber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=Phoerber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.