IMG_6280 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7997581_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9310 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7266 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cyrus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1402 6 years ago

Hey, does anyone know where I can get a 4-lamp board, P/N A-15732 for my CFTBL? This is the board that spells out "FILM" just above the flippers. The light on the far right has gone out and there is something definitely wrong with that socket. I'm going to Allentown this weekend and might find something there, but otherwise there is zilch available from any on-line vendor and my only other resort is to send it out for repair. Wondering if anyone has any leads on this part. Thanks. Cy

#1404 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

worth trying re-flowing the solder as at times these light boards get cracks in the solder tracks and then work intermittently - temperature dependent - no harm trying if you are looking for a replacement.

If I had better skills with solder I would but right now I'm tapped at soldering wires onto switches and solenoids. So, I'm asking around to see which board repair gurus out there are willing to take a stab at it, because I fear I'd hose it up for good. I asked Marcos if they might have a few and they said they have not had a source on these like boards for years. I suspect perhaps the diode went, because otherwise I tested continuity on all the solder points with my FLUKE, and there are no broken connections. This game...every time I fix one problem, another crops up! Well, i wanted something to do in retirement.

10 months later
#1874 6 years ago

Hey guys. Sadly, I left the club a few months ago. Loved having my Creech but needed the room for an incoming pin and was time to sell it to someone else to enjoy for a while. I did a lot of restoration work on mine and have some items left over. I have these items listed on EBAY. I'm selling a collection of new reproductions and old original plastics. The old pieces are intact. Selling as one lot. The second item is a green plastic lagoon cover that I think I got from Pinballlife. It has the decals attached. I used that for about a month and decided I liked the clear plastic better. I believe this also fits on CONGO. Send me an IM if you have any questions. Cy

ebay.com link: itm

ebay.com link: itm

1 year later
#2769 4 years ago

Hi Everybody. I had a CREECH briefly a few years ago before selling it. Classic game, but just not for me. Anyway, was trying to organize a now extensive (and somewhat disorganized) supply of pinball parts and came across several pieces of used and new plastics for this game. I had to replace a few pieces on mine and ended up just buying a complete set because I could not find them individually. I forgot that I still had them. Please hit me up if you are interested:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89871

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cyrus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome?tu=Cyrus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.