IMG_4535 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4531 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6280 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 114.
#4101 2 years ago
Quoted from Zee:

Slam Tilt switch, attaches to the coin door to punish players who give a knee to the machine.

Zee Coyote Thank you guys, I mounted it to my coin door. I am one step closer.

#4102 2 years ago

I have the top of my playfield stripped ready for a deep clean and polish. I am also rebuilding the snack bar hole before a cliffy. New rubber, posts, jets, plastics (with protectors) and all new ramps.

My question is since I am this far should I strip the bottom also? I will be removing all coils for service anyway. The bottom is not super dirty but the black dust does not come off 100% even with a toothbrush scrubbing. The harness also has the standard 30 year old dust and dirt.

I have never done a bottom strip but are confident I can do it. I will have to build a rotisserie also.

Do you guys clearcoat the bottom after sanding to clean easier in the future? Do I leave lamp sockets on the harness but remove micro switches before a bath? Is there a guide for bottom stripping?

Any thoughts, experience and words of wisdom will be appreciated.

20210817_075754 (resized).jpg20210817_075754 (resized).jpg
#4103 2 years ago

the game will never get the same amount of dust if it is just in you home collection

the pinks have faded alot - do you know the history of the game?

#4104 2 years ago
Quoted from Mellow:

I have the top of my playfield stripped ready for a deep clean and polish. I am also rebuilding the snack bar hole before a cliffy. New rubber, posts, jets, plastics (with protectors) and all new ramps.
My question is since I am this far should I strip the bottom also? I will be removing all coils for service anyway. The bottom is not super dirty but the black dust does not come off 100% even with a toothbrush scrubbing. The harness also has the standard 30 year old dust and dirt.
I have never done a bottom strip but are confident I can do it. I will have to build a rotisserie also.
Do you guys clearcoat the bottom after sanding to clean easier in the future? Do I leave lamp sockets on the harness but remove micro switches before a bath? Is there a guide for bottom stripping?
Any thoughts, experience and words of wisdom will be appreciated.
[quoted image]

I usually take off all coils from the harness but leave sockets and switches.
After a trip in the dishwasher, hang to dry.
When dry, use a metal brush to remove corrosion from the insides of the lamp sockets.

I never bother to clear coat the bottom, but that's a matter of taste.

You will find a lot of tips here : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration

#4105 2 years ago
Quoted from nlrobert:

Thanks!!! I went to my buddies today and took measurements from his Creature. I'll check those against these as well to make sure everything lines up.

Could you confirm if the measurements were in line with the 3D model ?

#4106 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

the game will never get the same amount of dust if it is just in you home collection
the pinks have faded alot - do you know the history of the game?

swinks Hi Swinks, yes from the photo it does looked washed out. I took the photo early this morning with my flood/work light washing things out a bit. I thought it could have been some UV fade but all the colours around it is still vivid and also the imgae of a pink car top left under the ramps that sun could not get to is the same shade.

I then learned on Stumblor Pinball website https://www.lorstumbpinball.com/s/stories/stumblor-pinball-presents-creature-from-theblack-lagoon that CFTBL was released with two difrent pinks. One is the hot pink and then the lighter pink I have.

" Creature playfields come in two different colour varieties, due to being made in two separate factories at the time. The first version is the more sought after 'hot pink', the second being a more 'light pink'. It is this second one we obtained, the one I prefer." - Stumblor Pinball

Mine still looks lighter than the photo from Stumblor Pinball but that could just be the lighting and my phone camera.

I bought if for a song from a guy that had it in his playroom and they were moving. I have no prior history on it.

2021-08-17_18-19-59 (resized).jpg2021-08-17_18-19-59 (resized).jpgWhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 18.07.14 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 18.07.14 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 18.07.23 (resized).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 18.07.23 (resized).jpeg
#4107 2 years ago

Thanks for the link Mellow There's a mistake in the the URL you posted though... this is the actual one

https://www.stumblorpinball.com/s/stories/stumblor-pinball-presents-creature-from-theblack-lagoon

Glad that people are actually finding a use for my diatribes

#4108 2 years ago

Sorry for all the posts and questions but I am in the middle of this shop turn restoration. So I have the top of the playfield cleared and the bottom is still populated. I have no issue clearing the bottom of the playfield also and tumble all metal and dishwasher the harness. I just built a rotisserie so I am ready for the next step but find myself at a fork in the road.

The playfield is a 9 out of 10. Besides the dirt, the only issues are listed below.

1. The pink car at the flippers is a bit faded but the rest of the colours a vivid.
2. There is a ball drop mark on the left lower ball lane. This is from it exiting the wireframe.
3. The mylar is just slightly lifting at the jet bumpers. I think I can clean, lift and cut it back just a smidge with an Exacto.
4. The plunger/shooter lane is dirty and will need sanding and a clear coat.
5. The Snack Bar hole needs a rebuild and touch-up paint before a Cliffy gets installed. (I already have one).
6. Two inserts are raised half a hair.

Fix Options

Option 1
Clean playfield, make Snack Bar repair, cut back mylar peel, sand and clearcoat shooter lane only. Polish and populate?

Option 2
Clean playfield, make Snack Bar repair sand and clear coat the entire playfield, replace mylar. Polish and populate?

My Questions
1. Is it advisable to clearcoat a diamond-coated playfield?
2. Is there anything I can do with the faded pink car?
3. What do I do with the ball drop indent?
4. If I clearcoat the entire playfield how do I deal with the inserts, do I sand over them?
5. You can see where the post was the colour difference of the wood, can that be restored to the entire playfield?

What would you do?

Thank you guys!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg

#4109 2 years ago
Quoted from Mellow:

Sorry for all the posts and questions but I am in the middle of this shop turn restoration. So I have the top of the playfield cleared and the bottom is still populated. I have no issue clearing the bottom of the playfield also and tumble all metal and dishwasher the harness. I just built a rotisserie so I am ready for the next step but find myself at a fork in the road.
The playfield is a 9 out of 10. Besides the dirt, the only issues are listed below.
1. The pink car at the flippers is a bit faded but the rest of the colours a vivid.
2. There is a ball drop mark on the left lower ball lane. This is from it exiting the wireframe.
3. The mylar is just slightly lifting at the jet bumpers. I think I can clean, lift and cut it back just a smidge with an Exacto.
5. The Snack Bar hole needs a rebuild and touch-up paint before a Cliffy gets installed. (I already have one).
Fix Options
Option 1
Clean playfield, make Snack Bar repair, cut back mylar peel, sand and clearcoat shooter lane only. Polish and populate?
Option 2
Clean playfield, make Snack Bar repair sand and clear coat the entire playfield, replace mylar. Polish and populate?
My Questions
1. Is it advisable to clearcoat a diamond-coated playfield?
2. Is there anything I can do with the faded pink car?
3. What do I do with the ball drop indent?
4. If I clearcoat the entire playfield how do I deal with the inserts, do I sand over them?
5. You can see where the post was the colour difference of the wood, can that be restored to the entire playfield?
What would you do?
Thank you guys!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Another option is to replace the playfield. This option is pricey and I am guessing that you have already considered this option and ruled it out.

https://mircoplayfields.com/en/p/creature-from-the-black-lagoon-mirco-playfield

Gord

#4110 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Another option is to replace the playfield. This option is pricey and I am guessing that you have already considered this option and ruled it out.
https://mircoplayfields.com/en/p/creature-from-the-black-lagoon-mirco-playfield
Gord

GRB1959 I am in South Africa so the cost of the playfield and shipping will cost too much at a R16 to $1 exchange rate. I also think it is worth saving the original.

#4111 2 years ago

That’s a pretty nice looking original PF, even the scoop wear isn’t as extreme as some I have seen! I think it will look great with a little TLC. It is the palest pink I’ve ever seen tho! It seems pretty uniform tho so I don’t think it’s faded… they just had a lot of variations of the pink on CFTBL PFs for some reason. I could be wrong tho.

My PF is actually being replaced (it had some wear and some unfortunate drill holes in it) but if it was as good as yours I probably would fix the scoop, maybe even touch up the light pink areas if that bothers you, and clear it.

#4112 2 years ago

I wouldn’t touch up the pink
99.99999999999% of the people that will even see it will realize it’s not supposed to be that light

#4113 2 years ago

G'day Mellow - Replacement playfields are always the best way forward if you want a super mint, however that's not always an option - either because thats not the result you're going for or it doesn't make financial sense. So, here's my thoughts on that playfield...

Agree with DK here - unless you have done colour replacements on a playfield before (ie stencils) I wouldn't try it. You'd need to remove the clear, colour match, and then reapply clear to the whole playfield once again. There's tutorials/shop logs around that demonstrate it, but it's next level stuff, especially to have it looking good. Great skill to learn if you fancy it, but if you just want a clean playable game, I wouldn't bother. Once the flippers go back in no-one will notice the slight fade.

I have one of these too on my second hand playfield, very common on playfields with this type of wireform return. Once everything is back in, you will never think about it again (I haven't!)

Personally I would remove the mylar entirely, using the upside down air can technique (the cold air freezes the glue, and it pulls straight off). Then use flour (really!) and IPA to rub off the residual glue. Take your time removing the mylar and do it right, you won't remove paint, that's only a risk with really really old playfields. You'll get a much better finish, and mylar in this zone was really only a precaution for on site games that get loads of play. In a home environment it's not necessary.

A light sand and a rattle can clear wouldn't hurt.

Does the Cliffy already cover the damage? If so, I would just cover it without the rebuild. Especially given that you are not going to end up with an uber mint playfield anyway. If you still notice some damage, then yes, a bit of fibreglass filler (drill some small 2mm hole in the edge so the filler grabs better) held in with some plastic to shape it better, and the sanded down will work.

I have raised FILM inserts on mine too. Super annoying if the ball is bouncing around low on the flippers. To resolve that, use a hairdryer from the underside of the playfield to heat up the insert glue (it takes a while), and then tap flat from the top using a flat block of wood and a hammer to get them level.

#4114 2 years ago
Quoted from stumblor:

G'day Mellow - Replacement playfields are always the best way forward if you want a super mint, however that's not always an option - either because thats not the result you're going for or it doesn't make financial sense. So, here's my thoughts on that playfield...
Agree with MeNaCeFiRe here - unless you have done colour replacements on a playfield before (ie stencils) I wouldn't try it. You'd need to remove the clear, colour match, and then reapply clear to the whole playfield once again. There's tutorials/shop logs around that demonstrate it, but it's next level stuff, especially to have it looking good. Great skill to learn if you fancy it, but if you just want a clean playable game, I wouldn't bother. Once the flippers go back in no-one will notice the slight fade.
I have one of these too on my second hand playfield, very common on playfields with this type of wireform return. Once everything is back in, you will never think about it again (I haven't!)
Personally I would remove the mylar entirely, using the upside down air can technique (the cold air freezes the glue, and it pulls straight off). Then use flour (really!) and IPA to rub off the residual glue. Take your time removing the mylar and do it right, you won't remove paint, that's only a risk with really really old playfields. You'll get a much better finish, and mylar in this zone was really only a precaution for on site games that get loads of play. In a home environment it's not necessary.
A light sand and a rattle can clear wouldn't hurt.
Does the Cliffy already cover the damage? If so, I would just cover it without the rebuild. Especially given that you are not going to end up with an uber mint playfield anyway. If you still notice some damage, then yes, a bit of fibreglass filler (drill some small 2mm hole in the edge so the filler grabs better) held in with some plastic to shape it better, and the sanded down will work.
I have raised FILM inserts on mine too. Super annoying if the ball is bouncing around low on the flippers. To resolve that, use a hairdryer from the underside of the playfield to heat up the insert glue (it takes a while), and then tap flat from the top using a flat block of wood and a hammer to get them level.

stumblor

Thank you Davey, your advice is greatly appreciated. Yes it will never be an uber perfect playfield but the fact that it is still original and in very decent shape makes up for it. It is a family player machine and is teaching me pinball care at the same time. I frikken LOVE everything about owning a pinball, just wish I could have done so earlier in my life but hey rather late than never.

The Snack Bar wear shows 0.5 mm from under the Cliffy so I decided to rebuild.

For the shooter lane will Rust-Oleum PAINTER'S TOUCH® ULTRA COVER 2X Ultra Cover 2x Clear Spray do?
https://rustoleum.co.za/product-catalog/consumer-brands/painters-touch-ultra-cover-2x/clear

#4115 2 years ago

Not used that one, however the best clears are the 2K variety. You can pick these up in rattle can format, they will have a mixing valve at the bottom of the can that you depress to mix the two chemicals together. Mileage will vary between companies, and tbh I've not used them yet (about to use one on my fish tales mini playfield) but all reports suggest they can deliver surprisingly good results.

Remember to always use a full 3M mask when spraying clear - it's deadly stuff

#4116 2 years ago
Quoted from Mellow:

stumblor
The Snack Bar wear shows 0.5 mm from under the Cliffy so I decided to rebuild.

You need to rebuild any wear to the original shape before adding a Cliffy, otherwise the Cliffy will deform when hit by the ball

#4117 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Could you confirm if the measurements were in line with the 3D model ?

Yes, they were. Thanks

#4118 2 years ago

I’m getting back in the club after selling this a couple years ago. We missed it so I’m glad to get another. Any new mods come out recently or must haves?

#4119 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’m getting back in the club after selling this a couple years ago. We missed it so I’m glad to get another. Any new mods come out recently or must haves?

Check out stumblor various mods. Chase Echo and Move your Snackbar are awesome.

#4120 2 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Cool, I’ll check it out. Thanks!

#4121 2 years ago

Thanks dmacy appreciate the shoutout.

Everything available via the website or just get in touch over PM.

#4122 2 years ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks dmacy appreciate the shoutout.
Everything available via the website or just get in touch over PM.

SON OF A.....I haven't visited this thread in awhile because I thought I had all the cool mods for my creature...well some coin later...now I do

#4123 2 years ago
Quoted from saucerman:

SON OF A.....I haven't visited this thread in awhile because I thought I had all the cool mods for my creature...well some coin later...now I do

Ahh I thought that order that came through must have been Happy81724 but looks like it was you! Thanks very much, appreciate the support.

We're gearing up for Pinfest here in the UK this weekend so will look to get your boards out early next week (hangover pending).

#4124 2 years ago

Stumblor’s pop lighting is super cool too. I had sent my playfield out for clear from HSA a few years ago and not in a hurry to tear down or I’d have those too. Davey does really cool mods!

#4125 2 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I second this. MYS is a must have for the Swinks Snackbar mod. CE is another homerun!

#4126 2 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I second this. MYS is a must have for the Swinks Snackbar mod. CE is another homerun!

Quoted from dmacy:

Stumblor’s pop lighting is super cool too. I had sent my playfield out for clear from HSA a few years ago and not in a hurry to tear down or I’d have those too. Davey does really cool mods!

Cheers fellas!

Yeah the Lollypops mod isn't the easiest of installations, especially if you have to remove layers of ramps to get to the pops in the first place (which is pretty much most games). I'm about to release a whole host of other 'Lolly' based mods in the next few months - post lights for slingshots, GI strips to light up dark areas etc, all aimed at having better RGB control over game lighting while also being reactive to switch hits (because why not!). These should all be a *lot* easier to install than the pop bumper rings.

#4127 2 years ago

I’ll definitely be ordering some mods soon.

First thing though is the creature hologram looks super bad. I can’t even see him. Is there any replacements now?

#4128 2 years ago

No great solutions at the moment unfortunately, unless you want to go down the LCD screen route.

The best original holo solution in my opinion is henrik pinball dreams version, but he isn't doing anymore runs in the foreseeable furture.

More info on the various options here:
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/pinballsp-holomodsp-for-cftbl-preorder.44803/

#4129 2 years ago
Quoted from stumblor:

No great solutions at the moment unfortunately, unless you want to go down the LCD screen route.
The best original holo solution in my opinion is henrik pinball dreams version, but he isn't doing anymore runs in the foreseeable furture.
More info on the various options here:
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/pinballsp-holomodsp-for-cftbl-preorder.44803/

Thanks!

#4130 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’ll definitely be ordering some mods soon.
First thing though is the creature hologram looks super bad. I can’t even see him. Is there any replacements now?

I am in the same boat. I chose not to go for the LCD option, too distracting and costly. For now I chose a actual character that I am planing to give movement with the holo motor.

20210822_101023 (resized).jpg20210822_101023 (resized).jpg
#4131 2 years ago
Quoted from Mellow:

I am in the same boat. I chose not to go for the LCD option, too distracting and costly. For now I chose a actual character that I am planing to give movement with the holo motor.
[quoted image]

Yeah, doesn’t look like there is anyone selling an original one so might have to do something like you did.

#4132 2 years ago

Hi clearcoat EXPERTS

I am getting ready to send in my Creature from the Black Lagoon playfield (stripped top and bottom) for the clear coating to the best automotive spray shops around in my area.

Three questions:

1) They want to hang the playfield vertical, apparently this is how they do all panels, hoods and such. The theory is it reduces dust settlement, they do have a serious spray booth but apparently, even that does not guarantee zero dust. I know the playfield clearcoat school of thought is to spray it horizontal and dead nuts level. Should I insist on this method?

2) My shooter lane was sanded to bare wood to remove imperfections so it is a few coats behind the rest of the playfield, should I ask them to lay it down a bit heavier over this area?

3) They also gave me 2000 grit to dull the existing clear coat but I see Vid’s starts at 1000 grit?

Thank you for any help and tips.

#4133 2 years ago

1) - I'd go vertical, as yes less dust, that's why just about every good automobile shop will hang the parts they can
2) - I wouldn't bother, you really are talking microns here in clear coating not mm or inches.
3) - better safe than sorry - 2000 and 1000 are still super fine but 2000 is the safe bet as to just dull the existing clear coat and not eat through the artwork, just be really careful again you are working with microns

#4134 2 years ago

For the creature hologram light is it supposed to be a bayonet flasher? That is what is currently in there. My hologram isnt great but is there something that would brighten it up? Or is there a reason I can barely see it with this light?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4135 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

For the creature hologram light is it supposed to be a bayonet flasher? That is what is currently in there. My hologram isnt great but is there something that would brighten it up? Or is there a reason I can barely see it with this light?[quoted image]

this is the actual lamp
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=24-8826

#4136 2 years ago

Ok, so it looks like I have the right holder in the pin. I didn’t know if someone changed it out

#4137 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

For the creature hologram light is it supposed to be a bayonet flasher? That is what is currently in there. My hologram isnt great but is there something that would brighten it up? Or is there a reason I can barely see it with this light?[quoted image]

Quoted from Happy81724:

Ok, so it looks like I have the right holder in the pin. I didn’t know if someone changed it out

Here’s the bulb I use. Plenty bright. They make it in warm white also

3E9B48AB-CDA7-43B5-936B-ABC7DBBA0F20 (resized).jpeg3E9B48AB-CDA7-43B5-936B-ABC7DBBA0F20 (resized).jpeg837CA73F-ED54-4600-9B22-A05878903089 (resized).jpeg837CA73F-ED54-4600-9B22-A05878903089 (resized).jpeg
#4138 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s a beast of a globe I’ve never seen one of those.

#4139 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

That’s a beast of a globe I’ve never seen one of those.

Nah, pic is deceiving. It’s basically same size as original.

80B5D066-8E79-4704-A844-804ED0F78A2D (resized).jpeg80B5D066-8E79-4704-A844-804ED0F78A2D (resized).jpeg
#4140 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

[quoted image][quoted image]

#4141 2 years ago

I am offering a set of Lenticular/3D Apron cards for free in exchange for pictures of them installed in your machine. The first person that responds TO THIS THREAD (not PM) and hasnt received this offer from me before for other games, and is in the Continental US, this set is yours.

Thanks!
Store Link-
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/05367-creature-from-the-black-lagoon-lenticular-3d-apron-cards

Simulated 3D Effect-
CFTBL.gifCFTBL.gif

#4142 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am offering a set of Lenticular/3D Apron cards for free in exchange for pictures of them installed in your machine. The first person that responds TO THIS THREAD (not PM) and hasnt received this offer from me before for other games, and is in the Continental US, this set is yours.
Thanks!
Store Link-
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/05367-creature-from-the-black-lagoon-lenticular-3d-apron-cards
Simulated 3D Effect-
[quoted image]

I’d like to volunteer! I’m getting my game back from a PF swap this weekend! New rule cards would be a great final touch!

#4143 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I’d like to volunteer! I’m getting my game back from a PF swap this weekend! New rule cards would be a great final touch!

Awesome, PM me your snail mail address and I will drop them in the mail!

Thanks everyone, the free set is spoken for!

#4145 2 years ago

I bought....like I said..take my money....and you did....kudos....can't wait

#4146 2 years ago

Will you ship to Australia?

#4147 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballPirate:

Yes, I ship internationally, but it has to be done via PM, so I can go over shipping options with you... I currently have a couple of packages on their way to Australia right now.

#4148 2 years ago

475A7902-441A-4A18-A94D-E16CBE8455A6 (resized).jpeg475A7902-441A-4A18-A94D-E16CBE8455A6 (resized).jpeg

New playfield! It’s so beautiful…

#4149 2 years ago

Stepped in here bc CFTBL is COLLEGE FOOTBALL and it's that time of year....

Then realized it was Creature.

Carry on... Hahaha

#4150 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballPirate:

Just a heads up.... USPS isn't delivering 1st Class to AUS right now. I sent two packages early last week with no issue, and was having problems sending a package this week. Apparently AUS is on Covid lockdown as of September 3rd....

https://www.eseller365.com/usps-suspends-package-services-to-australia/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 9.95
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

€ 24.00
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 27.95
There are 5,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome/page/83?hl=zigzagzag and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.