IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6280 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7997581_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9310 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

There are 5,675 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 114.
#3451 3 years ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Have a couple of people asking me about the L5 rom and what type of LED issues it resolves, and whether it means that boards like the LEDOCD and Afterglow and now unnecessary. fifty I know this is something you brought up recently with me, but I thought it would be good to put all our feedback here so everyone was aware.
The background is that there are two issues that exists when creech ios converted to full LED - Insert ghosting, and GI flickering when the GI is faded. Both issues are resolved by using the LEDOCD/Afterglow boards (one for the inserts, one for the GI) but has anyone got any feedback on which issues, if any, are resolved when using the L5 ROM?

Just installed the L5 ROM. I don’t have either of those boards but leds everywhere including ramps. It still doesn’t fade so doesn’t appear that wasn’t fixed but wasn’t a concern to me. Look forward to your new kit for the ramps!

#3452 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I don’t have either of those boards but leds all in including ramps. It still doesn’t fade so doesn’t appear that was fixed.

Do you mean the GI doesn't fade properly Dave?

#3453 3 years ago

Correct. I’m used to it not being this way as I’ve had LED’s in for over 8 years. So no change from 4.0 to 5.0.

#3454 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

yes and no
Then the guy (sorry pinside name escapes me at the moment) that did these did it under a arrangement for a limited run which ended up being around 40 units I think - with alot of the same posters but he used a larger screen and added the el-wire.

Ah, that would be Sparky as I purchased one of these mods from him back in February of 2016.

Gord

#3455 3 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Ah, that would be sparky as I purchased one of these mods from him back in February of 2016.
Gord

that's right it was @sparky, thank you

#3456 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Put an MRS in that bowl!

what da F is that!? Link me!

#3457 3 years ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

what da F is that!? Link me!

Simply search this forum by my handle Sonic or by the keyword MRS - you'll see tons of pics & testimonials......otherwise take a look at this particular post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome/page/56#post-5378644

#3458 3 years ago

The L5 rom has no impact on GI that I've noticed. It still has problems flickering and fading.

I immediately noticed my playfield LEDs were no longer ghosting with the L5 rom. The "P" in PAID and my FREE PASS had LEDs that ghosted consistently. The FREE PASS was one that was notorious for bothering me as it's right between the flippers. The P in PAID also tweaked my patience as sometimes the ghosting was so bad that I sometimes mistakenly thought the P was flashing for the skill shot, but it was just faintly flashing from receiving extra current in the wiring loom under the playfield.

With the L5 rom I noticed the playfield LEDs were solid. By that, I mean they were all consistent which each other. I didn't have the opportunity to play enough to form an opinion on how playfield LEDs faded, or how they transitioned from on to off.

In short,

L5 with GI = no impact
L5 with Inserts = removes ghosting. More observation is required.

For reference, I'm using the cheapest 2SMD COMET LEDs.

#3459 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Simply search this forum by my handle Sonic or by the keyword MRS - you'll see tons of pics & testimonials......otherwise take a look at this particular post.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome/page/56#post-5378644

Funny part is I did do that first and all I got was people bitching about their "Mrs.!"

#3460 3 years ago

Not a bad first ball. First time I’ve got the super jackpot, yeah!

I’m still getting the hang of this game. It seems as though the right ramp is worthwhile, enabling other features. Or do people strictly go for FILM / jackpots.

7F22DB99-4D5A-4A02-B951-03F169253E53 (resized).jpeg7F22DB99-4D5A-4A02-B951-03F169253E53 (resized).jpeg
#3461 3 years ago

The right ramp is definitely a sleeper in this game. I would hazard a guess that most people focus on getting FILM, starting MB, rescuing the girl and then the jackpot and super jackpot. That is definitely where the points are, but I think the 10X, combined with MOVE YOUR CAR are undervalued and the right ramp is even more so undervalued.

#3462 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

The right ramp is definitely a sleeper in this game. I would hazard a guess that most people focus on getting FILM, starting MB, rescuing the girl and then the jackpot and super jackpot. That is definitely where the points are, but I think the 10X, combined with MOVE YOUR CAR are undervalued and the right ramp is even more so undervalued.

Agreed. I think that the only time I can actually break 200 million is by going after Move Your Car! I need to spend more time hitting the right ramp.

General question for anyone. Do you constantly have balls come off the flipper, hit a post, and bounce around and go crazy? I sometimes wonder if my flippers are too strong.

#3463 3 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

Agreed. I think that the only time I can actually break 200 million is by going after Move Your Car! I need to spend more time hitting the right ramp.
General question for anyone. Do you constantly have balls come off the flipper, hit a post, and bounce around and go crazy? I sometimes wonder if my flippers are too strong.

What do you mean off the flippers, hit a post? I find the slingshots can sometimes take control longer than I want them to. The slings are definitely more of an enemy in this game that in others as I'm pretty sure they are best friends with the outer drains.

You should have an orange and blue coil for your flippers. If so, then you are good.

#3464 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

What do you mean off the flippers, hit a post? I find the slingshots can sometimes take control longer than I want them to. The slings are definitely more of an enemy in this game that in others as I'm pretty sure they are best friends with the outer drains.
You should have an orange and blue coil for your flippers. If so, then you are good.

For what it's worth, I experience what he's describing. If I miss the snackbar hole and hit the oddly shaped rubber to the left of it, look out. The ball bounces all over the place.

Creech, IMHO, is one of the harder games to shoot. Bad shots often end in a drain. Compared to STTNG and TZ, it's a drain monster.

I need to check my coils too, as my game is a re-import with many, many creative hacks. I've corrected a lot of them. I'm sure there are more lurking under the hood.

#3465 3 years ago
Quoted from PinJim:

For what it's worth, I experience what he's describing. If I miss the snackbar hole and hit the oddly shaped rubber to the left of it, look out. The ball bounces all over the place.
Creech, IMHO, is one of the harder games to shoot. Bad shots often end in a drain. Compared to STTNG and TZ, it's a drain monster.
I need to check my coils too, as my game is a re-import with many, many creative hacks. I've corrected a lot of them. I'm sure there are more lurking under the hood.

Yes exactly. If I miss any of the shots and hit a post rubber, man the ball goes everywhere. Bounces into the outlanes, on the ramp going into the lagoon bowl, just crazy. I've often wondered if my coils are too powerful, b/c I keep my games pretty steep, and I still have power to go everywhere strongly in the game. Or it's possible the game just plays that way since so much stuff is so close to the flippers.

Either way, I love the game. Was just curious.

#3466 3 years ago

I like hitting the Right ramp by memory 12 times then all the features are lit at the same time for a designated time

#3467 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I like hitting the Right ramp by memory 12 times then all the features are lit at the same time for a designated time

Yep it's great trying out different aspects of a pin - "Super Scoring" (hitting the right ramp 12 times) is very cool, especially getting Super Creature Feature. It's not going to blow up the machine, but a fun part of the pin.

#3468 3 years ago

I'm about to start a restoration project on a CFTBL and I was curious if anyone has installed the green tinted playfield window instead of the clear one. I believe the green one was used on Congo, but is listed as a part for CFTBL as well. Unfortunately my Creech is missing the hologram, so I will have to find a replacement solution for the hologram at some point (I'm still looking at the available options). Since I don't have the original hologram, I was thinking having the green tinted window may make it easier to display a creature image with an alternative hologram solution.

If anyone has gone with the green window, it would be cool to see a picture of what it looks like. I couldn't find a picture of one installed by searching here or on the web. My biggest concern would be how the window decals look under the green tint versus the clear window.

Thanks!

#3469 3 years ago
Quoted from nlrobert:

I'm about to start a restoration project on a CFTBL and I was curious if anyone has installed the green tinted playfield window instead of the clear one. I believe the green one was used on Congo, but is listed as a part for CFTBL as well. Unfortunately my Creech is missing the hologram, so I will have to find a replacement solution for the hologram at some point (I'm still looking at the available options). Since I don't have the original hologram, I was thinking having the green tinted window may make it easier to display a creature image with an alternative hologram solution.
If anyone has gone with the green window, it would be cool to see a picture of what it looks like. I couldn't find a picture of one installed by searching here or on the web. My biggest concern would be how the window decals look under the green tint versus the clear window.
Thanks!

There's a few LCD holo mod replacements being developed, although not sure if/when they'll be released, but going the green window might not suit them and maybe worth considering

Here's some clips of PinballSP's although I'm not sure that he's updating his pinside thread any more
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/48#post-5974526
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/48#post-5974887

In regards to Compy mod it's a re-run MikeD's mod videos with Compy's new control system but he's currently deferred coming out to market with it.

#3470 3 years ago

If my hologram would fade or black out, I would not replace it with one of the video options. It is not needed and not the idea of that window. Yes I know there are some really great solutions but I still think the lagoon must be black and the creature should only appear once a while. It is not meant to be a full featured show down there. Even if they would have the LCD in that time, it would never be implemented there.
So if you have no hologram. Make a 3d printed creature, buy a creature or even just use the etched in plexiglass one (also on this site). There are more options available. But keep it non digital.
Personal I would love a 3d printed diorama with the creature and some seaweed, maybe the creature motorized to have it moved from left to right. Light it up in green or so. Just a miniature world under that black lagoon glass.

#3471 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

If my hologram would fade or black out, I would not replace it with one of the video options. It is not needed and not the idea of that window. Yes I know there are some really great solutions but I still think the lagoon must be black and the creature should only appear once a while. It is not meant to be a full featured show down there. Even if they would have the LCD in that time, it would never be implemented there.
So if you have no hologram. Make a 3d printed creature, buy a creature or even just use the etched in plexiglass one (also on this site). There are more options available. But keep it non digital.
Personal I would love a 3d printed diorama with the creature and some seaweed, maybe the creature motorized to have it moved from left to right. Light it up in green or so. Just a miniature world under that black lagoon glass.

My LCD mod has the option to only have the creature appear like the original, all the other stuff is turned off

#3472 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

My LCD mod has the option to only have the creature appear like the original, all the other stuff is turned off

Yes I think having this flexibility allows everyone to tailor what is shown to their own liking - I believe PinballSP's mod was planned to be similar to that, but not familiar with MikeD's or what Compy had planned for his version

#3473 3 years ago

Can someone post a couple pics of the wiring of the start button? Not getting any power to the lamp socket.

Thanks!

#3474 3 years ago

Anyone would know where this wire should be connected (see picture, the dangling black wire from the connector, in front of the ribbon cable - not the best picture I admit). Since it's black I assume it's a ground trace, but where in the world should it be soldered?

For that matter, it's very odd that there would be such a connector with a single wire, I wonder if it was added by the previous owner and for what purpose

Thanks

20201216_174240 (resized).jpg20201216_174240 (resized).jpg
#3475 3 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Anyone would know where this wire should be connected (see picture, the dangling black wire from the connector, in front of the ribbon cable - not the best picture I admit). Since it's black I assume it's a ground trace, but where in the world should it be soldered?
For that matter, it's very odd that there would be such a connector with a single wire, I wonder if it was added by the previous owner and for what purpose
Thanks
[quoted image]

It's a ground wire. Mine is the same way. It's dumb looking but that's the way it is supposed to be. There are a few grounds sharing this wire if you trace it around.

#3476 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

It's a ground wire. Mine is the same way. It's dumb looking but that's the way it is supposed to be. There are a few grounds sharing this wire if you trace it around.

That's what I suspected, but just to clarify my very bad picture : this wire is currently disconnected , it's dangling in the air. It seems to have been torn, hence why I'm asking where it should be connected

Regards

#3477 3 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Thanks
[quoted image]

The wire goes on the bottom of J103, see picture.

55620EDD-6AEA-401D-813D-A8B7C4AAE965 (resized).jpeg55620EDD-6AEA-401D-813D-A8B7C4AAE965 (resized).jpeg
#3478 3 years ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Can someone post a couple pics of the wiring of the start button? Not getting any power to the lamp socket.
Thanks!

Here you go.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3479 3 years ago
Quoted from freegame450:

The wire goes on the bottom of J103, see picture.[quoted image]

Thanks !

Really an odd way to route a ground wire... Anyway, I'll plug it back in it's place

#3480 3 years ago
Quoted from freegame450:

Here you go.
[quoted image]

awesome thank you!!

#3481 3 years ago

Sound board rebuild today. The panavise and desoldering gun made this job a lot easier. No through holes were damaged. Yeah!

670BE281-5D9D-4494-83ED-CE065193F480 (resized).jpeg670BE281-5D9D-4494-83ED-CE065193F480 (resized).jpegB0835837-3B00-426F-B2FA-E2F4283ABDA9 (resized).jpegB0835837-3B00-426F-B2FA-E2F4283ABDA9 (resized).jpeg
#3482 3 years ago

And done. I added a jumper from C21 to J509 per Clay’s guide, in hopes of obtaining a line out for my sub.

It’s installed and working, yeah!!! Hopefully that’s good for 20 more years.

2A16AAEC-EAB5-45D6-A78C-BF64FB574FF0 (resized).jpeg2A16AAEC-EAB5-45D6-A78C-BF64FB574FF0 (resized).jpegE296B09E-1795-4F23-B701-79C7F4D44FDC (resized).jpegE296B09E-1795-4F23-B701-79C7F4D44FDC (resized).jpegE2D9F033-C596-433A-ADCA-30EE9F935E06 (resized).jpegE2D9F033-C596-433A-ADCA-30EE9F935E06 (resized).jpeg
#3483 3 years ago

nice work and that is a handy little board holder.

#3484 3 years ago
Quoted from PinJim:

Sound board rebuild today. The panavise and desoldering gun made this job a lot easier. No through holes were damaged. Yeah!
[quoted image][quoted image]

May I know the brand and reference of your board holder and your desoldering gun/pump? I've been struggling to choose one

Regards

#3486 3 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

May I know the brand and reference of your board holder and your desoldering gun/pump? I've been struggling to choose one
Regards

Correct, what I purchased is a panavise. Seen below is my exact setup. It was cheaper to order from Amazon than it was from the manufacturer...which seems odd. I just got it yesterday, so I’m new to it. But I was impressed today. No more wobbly boards on my bench as I try to solder.

My desoldering gun is a Hakko 808. I believe they are discontinued, but I’m sure there’s something equivalent or better. Mine is probably 10 years old, maybe more. Funny, for 8 years I never used it. Then a few years ago I learned how to use it, and now there’s no going back.

87751D2D-AFBE-472E-B65A-CB1053E2CEA5 (resized).jpeg87751D2D-AFBE-472E-B65A-CB1053E2CEA5 (resized).jpeg
#3487 3 years ago

the desolder gun is a hakko. I believe that the current model is: FR-301.

I've got an FR-300 and love it. it makes short work of things and is easy to use.

#3488 3 years ago

Compy Any renewed plans for a creech hologram replacement? Perhaps a 2021 new years resolution?

all current projects seem to be stalled in this area. All that is needed is something basic without all the extra bells and whistles.

#3489 3 years ago

hey @compy, did you decide not to follow up on the CFTBL. I reckon the game would be super cool with the drivein screen backboard over the holo - would fit the theme perfectly

1 week later
#3490 3 years ago

Need some advise. Earlier this year I picked up a Creech that was mine 20 years ago. Its all original, no mods. I picked up the swinks v5 mod and the magnet switch thingy for the bowl. What other mods are there that are available that I should get? Im not a big fan of clutter on the playfiled. Some "toys" look good on some games because they probably should have been there from the start. Over the years I have seen the backbox car led lights and read something about the hologram bulb but couldn't find any info on these. If anyone has a link or direction for these or any others that are tasteful that would be great. Also, comet sells a full led kit...has anyone used this kit and are you happy with it, especially the color tiny ramp bulbs.

Any help/direction would be great and appreciated. Im looking to get this out of storage in the next month or so and getting it into the line up

Thanks
Rob

#3491 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Need some advise. Earlier this year I picked up a Creech that was mine 20 years ago. Its all original, no mods. I picked up the swinks v5 mod and the magnet switch thingy for the bowl. What other mods are there that are available that I should get? Im not a big fan of clutter on the playfiled. Some "toys" look good on some games because they probably should have been there from the start. Over the years I have seen the backbox car led lights and read something about the hologram bulb but couldn't find any info on these. If anyone has a link or direction for these or any others that are tasteful that would be great. Also, comet sells a full led kit...has anyone used this kit and are you happy with it, especially the color tiny ramp bulbs.
Any help/direction would be great and appreciated. Im looking to get this out of storage in the next month or so and getting it into the line up
Thanks
Rob

stumblor has a few mods

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stumblor-move-you-snackbar-a-lighting-mod-for-swinks-cftbl-snackbar (this is a lighting enhancement to swinks snackbar mod)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stumblor-chase-echo-a-redesigned-chase-board-for-cftbl-new

#3492 3 years ago

I second the stumblor mods. I have the MOVE YOUR SNACKBAR (I posted a review in stumblor's thread) and I'm on the list for the CHASE ECHO board.

The only other mod I would get is possibly a hologram replacement/backboard screen replacement a la Compy if/when he decides to produce it (if ever).

I wouldn't mind getting the car cadillac mod either, but I don't think the ones out in the market right now are worth the cost and I don't like the style of cars used.

#3493 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Thanks
Rob

I had this game for a long time and always loved my little drive in speaker for the return lhs ramp and while I didn't mind the car mod I found it obstructed the playfield so designed and enjoyed my tail light mod in which I have a manual in the resource section of how to build. Lastly a functional mod I did was the ramp strengthener for the rhs ramp to the bowl (which you can have an option of colours - I went for a grey so it blends in. I did other things but they were my preference ones.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkscftbl&sort=newest

#3494 3 years ago

My favorite Creature mods are color DMD and Jeff Thompson's speaker panel mod that lights up the car tailights and the Starlight sign. They update the look and feel of the game without messing with the playfield. I've got Swink's snackbar mod and the Move your Snackbar mod coming, then I'm probably calling it good until PinbalSP's video package and display are done.

#3495 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

My favorite Creature mods are color DMD and Jeff Thompson's speaker panel mod that lights up the car tailights and the Starlight sign. They update the look and feel of the game without messing with the playfield. I've got Swink's snackbar mod and the Move your Snackbar mod coming, then I'm probably calling it good until PinbalSP's video package and display are done.

Does Jeff make these anymore? I dont think so from what I found. Maybe he will see this and have one last one laying around and PM me I also agree on the Color DMD and hologram replacement (depending on how it looks/works).

#3496 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Does Jeff make these anymore? I dont think so from what I found. Maybe he will see this and have one last one laying around and PM me I also agree on the Color DMD and hologram replacement (depending on how it looks/works).

He doesn't. I contacted him about making another batch. Then COVID hit. He mentioned maybe a run last fall, but with things the way they are it didn't happen.

I have a list going of people that want the mod. There are 8 of us on there so far.

#3497 3 years ago

My creech was a re-import and the hologram motor (not the mirror motor) was non-functional when I got the machine. Upon investigation, I found that the wires had been cut. So, I connected the wires to see what would happen. What happened were sparks flying from the motor. Not good. Upon further research, I found that the motor wasn’t correct, and furthermore, someone had added a bridge rectifier between the motor controller board and motor.

The motor was 12VCD. I’m too lazy to run the numbers, but the DC from the rectified AC certainly exceeds 12VDC. And there weren’t any filter capacitors. No wonder sparks went flying.

The motor shown on the playfield / rectifier image is the new motor, I don’t have an image with the old motor installed.

8F1364FE-3F2B-4DDB-830C-47E473F3093A (resized).jpeg8F1364FE-3F2B-4DDB-830C-47E473F3093A (resized).jpeg63988475-E253-4780-91A4-CEB83F3A4C50 (resized).jpeg63988475-E253-4780-91A4-CEB83F3A4C50 (resized).jpeg122E8A4D-3862-4A02-AFAB-E51068A2A187 (resized).jpeg122E8A4D-3862-4A02-AFAB-E51068A2A187 (resized).jpeg
#3498 3 years ago

I found somewhere on the web that motor a-14593-1 is nearly the same voltage and rpm. I figured it was worth a shot.

Original motor was 48VAC, replacement is 50VAC.

Link to reference site:
https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/cftbl-replacement-motor.178815/

The motor I ordered and installed:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-14593-1

What the reference site didn’t say is that physically, the motor won’t fit - even at the hologram location. You have to elongate the mounting holes on the hologram bracket. My machine is certainly not pristine. So this mod didn’t bother me too much. It’s not pretty, but I elongated the holes (which had already been elongated some in the past).

314CB305-873B-42E0-858B-A24B209268D8 (resized).jpeg314CB305-873B-42E0-858B-A24B209268D8 (resized).jpeg
#3499 3 years ago

After elongating the holes, I reinstalled the motor. The new motor is AC, so I removed the rectifier. So far, everything is looking good.

6B2F186D-D17E-4547-B72A-B5FF4D29D1D8 (resized).jpeg6B2F186D-D17E-4547-B72A-B5FF4D29D1D8 (resized).jpeg088279C4-AA3D-46B3-9458-5A0D3CE16D65 (resized).jpeg088279C4-AA3D-46B3-9458-5A0D3CE16D65 (resized).jpeg
#3500 3 years ago

I ran the hologram test and it certainly turns as expected. However, I somehow thought I’d see more movement on the hologram. I found another video on the web and it looks much like mine. Only the bottom of the hologram is really moved by the motor. Am I expecting too much? Is this normal?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Falls Church, VA
$ 11.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
€ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,675 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.