IMG_4535 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4531 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6280 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,698 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 114.
#3151 3 years ago

I was asked to do a 1:32 scale of a drive-in speaker and posts for a older couple in the US as they were making a Drive-in Diorama. Now available..

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinksdrivein&sort=newest

drivein (resized).jpgdrivein (resized).jpg
#3152 3 years ago

how about this concept:

a vinyl decal that can be placed over the blue rhs sling shot plastic - the white outline would be the cut line. The down side is the vinyl is grey backed so it won't backlight but puts a graphic there?

then the whirlpool decal is for the possible switch cover (MRS or Micro switch) - white out line is the cut line

let me know your thoughts as getting some other decals made this week for another project so would be good to piggy back these onto that one. But if people do not like them I can bin this and move on.

screen-capture-18 (resized).pngscreen-capture-18 (resized).png

#3153 3 years ago

swinks It is hard to understand the scale of the switch cover. From the photo it seems large. If it is too big I could see not installing it in my pin. I'm already not a fan of the grey switch cover on the right ramp. It does makes that area much cleaner though. The molex is concealed which is always a plus.

I am not a fan of the whirlpool sticker. I don't know why but I've never considered it a whirlpool. I don't think it quite fits the drive-in theme.

The right sling sticker I do like, but I'm curious how much would be viewable once installed with the bowl on top of it.

One thing I have been thinking of doing is getting "CREATURE" 3D printed (raised print) with mounting holes on either side to replace the regular baffle in the backbox. The idea is to focus the lighting towards the translite more so that it's more noticeable when the letters light up. I find this feature is lost on most people, especially if it is not properly lit. I would like it to stand out more. The baffle area is pretty tight though. The actual CREATURE font may not work, so something more abstract might be required.

cftbl_bb_light_baffle-1 (resized).jpgcftbl_bb_light_baffle-1 (resized).jpg

creature (resized).pngcreature (resized).png

#3154 3 years ago

These are just ideas as people say it needs a cover or a graphic so came up with something to spark conversation.

With the bowl cover I design a 3mm thick one which if one day I get my laser finished I could cut clear perspex with then a decal for the MRS switch and then a 3d printed over for the micro switch option.

For the rhs sling cover it is just a quick and simple decal to place over the current plastic and when I get the laser running I could get clear skings cut and change the colours to shades of green

These are not perfect but open for thoughts and suggestions and if no interest I won't make them, no dramas at all, but appreciate your input.

#3155 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

One thing I have been thinking of doing is getting "CREATURE" 3D printed (raised print) with mounting holes on either side to replace the regular baffle in the backbox. The idea is to focus the lighting towards the translite more so that it's more noticeable when the letters light up. I find this feature is lost on most people, especially if it is not properly lit. I would like it to stand out more. The baffle area is pretty tight though. The actual CREATURE font may not work, so something more abstract might be required.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Just put some Two Headed Flex Non-Ghosting leds in those sockets from Comet Pinball. I used yellow and the letters highlight very well.

#3156 3 years ago

CREACH HOLOGRAM VIDEO MOD - in stock - BE FAST THESE WILL SELL OUT.

At Last I've done a new batch up. PM for details they usually sell out quick.
Creature From The Black Lagoon Pinball Hologram Mod CFTBL

Please note the Video on YouTube is in standard Definition and is HD when purchased.

This great mod full colour mod replaces the tired old blue or faded Hologram for CFTBL and adds a great deal more in visual appeal whilst not interfering with the game play.
Add more value to your CFTBL without the huge cost of other aftermarket hologram mods.
I have designed this, so it works with a tablet that fits exactly on top of the mirror.
It is full colour and has transitions that are easy on the eye & doesn’t affect gameplay.
While the mod is not synched in with the play you would swear it was. In some instances, the timing is perfect.
While the video Mod does play continuously it is not showing all the time, with timely clips much like the Hologram which comes on with The Film feature.
There are nice watery transitions that blend well, so it doesn’t detract from gameplay

Features:
Green Hologram image (much like the original)
Full clips from the Original Movie
Tasteful transitions and image morphs
Rare Flyer & Poster art transitions
Movie Promo
Adult feature Creature parody.

Please note Pics are a bit hazy due to glass on & hologram plastic glass being lacquered, much better in real life.

It's also for sale here > ebay.com link: itm

HOLOGRAM MOD (resized).pngHOLOGRAM MOD (resized).png100004 (resized).jpg100004 (resized).jpgfghm (resized).jpgfghm (resized).jpgmfghht (resized).jpgmfghht (resized).jpgpngfind.com-creature-png-6590503 (resized).pngpngfind.com-creature-png-6590503 (resized).pngdfgdhfg (resized).jpgdfgdhfg (resized).jpgdnfg (resized).jpgdnfg (resized).jpgrhte (resized).jpgrhte (resized).jpg
#3157 3 years ago
Quoted from Juzz:

CREACH HOLOGRAM VIDEO MOD - in stock - BE FAST THESE WILL SELL OUT.

At Last I've done a new batch up. PM for details they usually sell out quick.
Creature From The Black Lagoon Pinball Hologram Mod CFTBL
Please note the Video on YouTube is in standard Definition and is HD when purchased.
This great mod full colour mod replaces the tired old blue or faded Hologram for CFTBL and adds a great deal more in visual appeal whilst not interfering with the game play.
Add more value to your CFTBL without the huge cost of other aftermarket hologram mods.
I have designed this, so it works with a tablet that fits exactly on top of the mirror.
It is full colour and has transitions that are easy on the eye & doesn’t affect gameplay.
While the mod is not synched in with the play you would swear it was. In some instances, the timing is perfect.
While the video Mod does play continuously it is not showing all the time, with timely clips much like the Hologram which comes on with The Film feature.
There are nice watery transitions that blend well, so it doesn’t detract from gameplay
Features:
Green Hologram image (much like the original)
Full clips from the Original Movie
Tasteful transitions and image morphs
Rare Flyer & Poster art transitions
Movie Promo
Adult feature Creature parody.
Please note Pics are a bit hazy due to glass on & hologram plastic glass being lacquered, much better in real life.
It's also for sale here > ebay.com link[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Could you film this In the game to show how it actually looks from the player view? What’s up with the sound lol.

#3158 3 years ago

this is just a rough paper printout for the sling shot but I will not make these due to lack of interest - will post on my website as a free download for people to add if they want

IMG_3730 (resized).JPGIMG_3730 (resized).JPG
#3159 3 years ago

here is a bowl with the switch and then the cover with the mock up paper printed decal

IMG_3747 (resized).JPGIMG_3747 (resized).JPGIMG_3743 (resized).JPGIMG_3743 (resized).JPG

#3160 3 years ago

then here is the low cover to hide holes etc if you install a MRS switch with the mock up decal - hides the holes and wires well as well as the molex plug. This cover is only 3mm high and a home 3dprint the shapeways ones will look nicer. Decal will be avialable on the website soon.

IMG_3752 (resized).JPGIMG_3752 (resized).JPGIMG_3755 (resized).JPGIMG_3755 (resized).JPGIMG_3756 (resized).jpgIMG_3756 (resized).jpg

#3162 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Could you film this In the game to show how it actually looks from the player view? What’s up with the sound lol.

I agree. I would need to see how this looks in game and also how it is installed before even considering it. I would also need clarification on this statement from your post;

"While the video Mod does play continuously it is not showing all the time"

Continuously means that it plays all the time. So this is a contradictory statement. Also, what does "Adult feature Creature parody." mean?

#3163 3 years ago

Anybody know much about the pinball center Creature Hologram?
Anybody using it? Any reviews? Thanks

2358E790-C65B-42FD-B48F-97A3CAD19559 (resized).jpeg2358E790-C65B-42FD-B48F-97A3CAD19559 (resized).jpeg6BB34FAE-56E1-40CC-93B3-89CF2793D9BC (resized).jpeg6BB34FAE-56E1-40CC-93B3-89CF2793D9BC (resized).jpeg86EB73F5-C0D4-4993-9A64-7D6F651B650B (resized).jpeg86EB73F5-C0D4-4993-9A64-7D6F651B650B (resized).jpeg
#3164 3 years ago
Quoted from jk:

Anybody know much about the pinball center Creature Hologram?
Anybody using it? Any reviews? Thanks [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi @jk,

I just sent you a PM with some options. Let me know what you think.

Gord

#3165 3 years ago

here is my thread on the acrylic panel hologram mod - history, purchase, review and upgrade

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-alternative-hologram-background-review-amp-upgrade#post-5739805

taking this acrylic panel along with some minor upgrades to get this
IMG_3783 (resized).JPGIMG_3783 (resized).JPG
IMG_3811 (resized).JPGIMG_3811 (resized).JPG

#3166 3 years ago

I managed to install the missing hex standoff, and also install my magnetic reed switch (MRS). Pictures are forthcoming. Thanks to everyone on helping me get the parts figured out for the standoff.

My 5 second review on the MRS. I like it. I purchased mine in green. The colour blends well and the fit is perfect. I didn't end up using the 3M tape to apply it to the bowl. The fit was so perfect on my machine that I was able to wedge it between the molex connector for the whirlpool bowl and the hex standoff. Once I post photos it will make it easier to understand. I was a little worried about rotations in the whirlpool. I had read some of you are getting 6 or 7 rotations. I thought this would make it a little too easy to max out the scoring, but mine gets only 2-3 rotations. I consider this normal and I'm very happy it doesn't get more than that. I have the rear feet extended all the way and the front ones all the way in so the angle is very steep. I would say the only thing I didn't think of is that with the regular switch the rotations only happen in one direction. The ball comes down from the habit trail and rotates counter clockwise in the bowl hitting the cherry switch in one direction. With the MRS, the ball is able to trigger the switch counter clockwise, but if it doesn't have enough oomph to get around again it sometimes falls backwards to the exit hole in the bowl and the MRS will count it as another rotation. This is really not a big deal, like I said I'm getting 3 switch triggers at the most. If I was getting 7-8 then I'd probably try to for better placement elsewhere on the bowl.

swinks Now that I have my MRS installed. I know you were considering making decals. Might I suggest a decal to cover the location of the old cherry switch, and at the same time one that goes on the right sling. I saw your design for the right sling, but I was thinking that maybe a more appropriate design for those locations would be just extending the whirlpool stickers or using elements from the main lagoon window on the sling plastic. Like this;

cftbl (resized).pngcftbl (resized).png

cftbl2 (resized).JPGcftbl2 (resized).JPG

#3167 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I managed to install the missing hex standoff, and also install my magnetic reed switch (MRS). Pictures are forthcoming. Thanks to everyone on helping me get the parts figured out for the standoff.
My 5 second review on the MRS. I like it. I purchased mine in green. The colour blends well and the fit is perfect. I didn't end up using the 3M tape to apply it to the bowl. The fit was so perfect on my machine that I was able to wedge it between the molex connector for the whirlpool bowl and the hex standoff. Once I post photos it will make it easier to understand. I was a little worried about rotations in the whirlpool. I had read some of you are getting 6 or 7 rotations. I thought this would make it a little too easy to max out the scoring, but mine gets only 2-3 rotations. I consider this normal and I'm very happy it doesn't get more than that. I have the rear feet extended all the way and the front ones all the way in so the angle is very steep. I would say the only thing I didn't think of is that with the regular switch the rotations only happen in one direction. The ball comes down from the habit trail and rotates counter clockwise in the bowl hitting the cherry switch in one direction. With the MRS, the ball is able to trigger the switch counter clockwise, but if it doesn't have enough oomph to get around again it sometimes falls backwards to the exit hole in the bowl and the MRS will count it as another rotation. This is really not a big deal, like I said I'm getting 3 switch triggers at the most. If I was getting 7-8 then I'd probably try to for better placement elsewhere on the bowl.
swinks Now that I have my MRS installed. I know you were considering making decals. Might I suggest a decal to cover the location of the old cherry switch, and at the same time one that goes on the right sling. I saw your design for the right sling, but I was thinking that maybe a more appropriate design for those locations would be just extending the whirlpool stickers or using elements from the main lagoon window on the sling plastic. Like this;
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thanks for the review Tim! As you noted - you can 'adjust' your rotations by also adjusting the leveling of the bowl itself as well as it's entry from the wire ramp into the bowl. On mine, because I wanted to push the envelope - I can get more than 10 rotations....but can be adjusted for less.....this is a good segue into an announcement I'll be making tomorrow in regards to a limited-time discount on the Creech MRS....look for that tomorrow! Matt

#3168 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Thanks for the review Tim! As you noted - you can 'adjust' your rotations by also adjusting the leveling of the bowl itself as well as it's entry from the wire ramp into the bowl. On mine, because I wanted to push the envelope - I can get more than 10 rotations....but can be adjusted for less.....this is a good segue into an announcement I'll be making tomorrow in regards to a limited-time discount on the Creech MRS....look for that tomorrow! Matt

10 ?!?!?!?!?!?

HFS.

#3169 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

10 ?!?!?!?!?!?
HFS.

Yeah, I got a little too obsessed about it once.....folks that come over get such a kick seeing it because they think it's an electromagnet (ala Getaway) making it rotate like that....

#3170 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

10 is nuts. I would feel guilty getting that many rotations!

#3171 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

10 is nuts. I would feel guilty getting that many rotations!

I have been known to go to confession after playing!

#3172 3 years ago

I did design some decals and currently in transit to me but limited (small run) and may not be everyone's preference, will post pictures once they are test fitted.

#3173 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

I'd be interested in seeing how you spaced your bowl to get that many rotations. I've tried spacing mine and get maybe 3.

#3174 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I'd be interested in seeing how you spaced your bowl to get that many rotations. I've tried spacing mine and get maybe 3.

It's pretty straightforward.....it starts with the MRS - I don't see you on my list - so you may not have one. Once installed, make sure the bowl front to back is as level as you can make it whilst still being able to slide the glass on/off....bowl side to side needs to be level - I made a wood jig to fit in the bowl and that allowed me to rest a bubble-level on it....then lastly , through trial & error, adjust the wire ramp so that the ball rolls into the bowl smoothly.....

#3175 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

then here is the low cover to hide holes etc if you install a MRS switch with the mock up decal - hides the holes and wires well as well as the molex plug. This cover is only 3mm high and a home 3dprint the shapeways ones will look nicer. Decal will be avialable on the website soon.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

@Swinks, could you print a 3d creature claw to cover up the reed contact. Like it is grapping from the side in to the whirlpool.

#3176 3 years ago

Summer Special @ M&M Creations!!!

We are offering the Creech Whirlpool MRS for $20 (plus shipping) from now until July 22nd. Simply PM me. That's $10 off the regular price - sale ends noon (EST) on 7/22.

Thanks!

Matt & Dan
M&M Creations

#3177 3 years ago

Here are the pics I promised of the MRS installed. I did not use the 3M adhesive. The switch is just fitted inbetween parts of the ramp.

cftbl1 (resized).jpgcftbl1 (resized).jpg

cftbl2 (resized).jpgcftbl2 (resized).jpg

Question for all of you regarding gameplay. My "Count Up To Feature" constantly blinks. Mine pisses me off especially because the machine was LED'd (previous owners) and all the bulbs are missing their silicon sleeves, so it is really bright flashing a 2SMD white light in my eyes! Is this normal?

cftbl3 (resized).jpgcftbl3 (resized).jpg

#3178 3 years ago

yes that one seems to flash alot

also got my decals yesterday so will do a test fit and see if they can go straight to the bowl plastic

I got my MRS before the curved part so I created one in black - black disappears a bit better over the green

#3179 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

yes that one seems to flash alot
also got my decals yesterday so will do a test fit and see if they can go straight to the bowl plastic
I got my MRS before the curved part so I created one in black - black disappears a bit better over the green

I bought the green because I figured I could always paint it black.

swinks What does "straight to the bowl plastic" mean?

I took another look at your black cover. I accidentally glanced over the low cover. I think that one has a lot of promise, and like you said it hides some of the holes. I would like to hit you up for one if you ever decide to produce them.

Did you see my post about alternate decals for the right sling and for the low plastic? Thoughts?

#3180 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

It's pretty straightforward.....it starts with the MRS - I don't see you on my list - so you may not have one. Once installed, make sure the bowl front to back is as level as you can make it whilst still being able to slide the glass on/off....bowl side to side needs to be level - I made a wood jig to fit in the bowl and that allowed me to rest a bubble-level on it....then lastly , through trial & error, adjust the wire ramp so that the ball rolls into the bowl smoothly.....

Thanks for the tips, I had not thought about leveling side-to-side. I installed a reed switch way before they were made available again by you

#3181 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I bought the green because I figured I could always paint it black.
swinks What does "straight to the bowl plastic" mean?
I took another look at your black cover. I accidentally glanced over the low cover. I think that one has a lot of promise, and like you said it hides some of the holes. I would like to hit you up for one if you ever decide to produce them.
Did you see my post about alternate decals for the right sling and for the low plastic? Thoughts?

I got a chance to put some decals on:

whirlpool decal on custom cover that hides the holes as the bowl is fitted with a MRS switch
IMG_3941 (resized).JPGIMG_3941 (resized).JPG

then by fluke the decal fits directly to the bowl plastic - only works for a bowl fitted with MRS switch
IMG_3942 (resized).JPGIMG_3942 (resized).JPG

then custom 3D Spell Creature decal to blue plastic that is under the whirlpool bowl
IMG_3943 (resized).JPGIMG_3943 (resized).JPG
IMG_3945 (resized).JPGIMG_3945 (resized).JPG

then custom Diver decal to blue plastic that is under the whirlpool bowl
IMG_3947 (resized).JPGIMG_3947 (resized).JPG
IMG_3948 (resized).JPGIMG_3948 (resized).JPG
IMG_3949 (resized).JPGIMG_3949 (resized).JPG

only have limited number so will do a count up later and work out a cost if people want any.

#3182 3 years ago

finished a shop out and ready to go to a new home soon

video shows a few multiballs etc, fun final game

#3183 3 years ago

I like them both a lot swinks

#3184 3 years ago

I applaud the MRS switch and even messed with making a reed switch awhile back. What I didn't like was getting 10+ switch hits. I went back to the mechanical switch which registers 3-4 hits after leveling the bowl. It just personal preference and challenge tolerance but what kind of switch counts are y'all getting with the MRS?

#3185 3 years ago

I stayed with the traditional switch as 9 or 10 Switch hits was abit much almost felt like cheating lol.

#3186 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I stayed with the traditional switch as 9 or 10 Switch hits was abit much almost felt like cheating lol.

+1

That said I do like the MRS concept and look, also now with swinks new covers and decals ... but I feel that it changes the gameplay and reduces the challenge of getting the jackpot multiplier. Anyway each to their own, just enjoy it

#3187 3 years ago

I'm still only getting 2-3 with the MRS switch. I did shop my creech out recently so may not have on the correct size spacers, which in this case is a good thing!

Switch covers and decals look awesome Jady I'm definately up for these, please add me to the list (spell creature version).

#3188 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Quoted from Manny65:

+1
That said I do like the MRS concept and look, also now with swinks new covers and decals ... but I feel that it changes the gameplay and reduces the challenge of getting the jackpot multiplier. Anyway each to their own, just enjoy it

I have an MRS. I only get 2 rotations. If I get really lucky, I'll get 3. Every pin is different.

#3189 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

finished a shop out and ready to go to a new home soon
video shows a few multiballs etc, fun final game

I can't believe you are getting rid of yours. Is it because I finally got one?

I'm still not a fan of the "whirlpool" decal. I dunno why, but I've never considered it a whirlpool. I do like the low profile plastic. I'd be down for one of those.

#3190 3 years ago

I get 3-4 rounds of the whirlpool but I have the front post 1/8" longer than it should and also seems to be how the bowl is levelled compared to the game steepness as well.

As for the whirlpool, whirlpool is stated in the rules and manual so went with stating the obvious and the colours are a very close match to the whirlpool decals - other than the whirlpool bowl decals merge into black so you could just go with a cover. The plastic cover will be available from Shapeways shortly and only have about 30 sets of decals only with the first 15 dedicated to some people on a mod list.

#3191 3 years ago

I wish that someone would [do] the 2 half whirlpool decals correctly. the originals were semi-transparent but the reproduction ones are opaque.

#3192 3 years ago

Hey guys anyone happen to have a mirrored speaker panel for sale? If so reach out to me thanks

#3193 3 years ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

Hey guys anyone happen to have a mirrored speaker panel for sale? If so reach out to me thanks

Personally I wouldnt bother with this - mine is mirrored and you have to point it out to people before they notice!

The mirrored backglass on the other hand is a work of art.

#3194 3 years ago

What he said^^^^^^^

#3195 3 years ago

Yeah I have the mirrored backglass I just thought the mirrored speaker panel would compliment it but i haven’t seen it in person. Thanks for the input though

#3196 3 years ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

Yeah I have the mirrored backglass I just thought the mirrored speaker panel would compliment it but i haven’t seen it in person. Thanks for the input though

they do look good but the other side of the mirrored speaker panel is that it is tail light mod ready

#3197 3 years ago

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I’d also like to do the tail light mod so I’d still like to find a mirrored one at some point if anyone has one to offer

1 week later
#3198 3 years ago

I have 1 x Creature Figurine (package seen better days) - use for your display or as a alternative holo $50AUD + postage

send a pm if interested

have some other rare things on my thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/latest-pinball-parts-mods-and-shirts-by-swinks/page/2#post-5775058

IMG_4071 (resized).jpgIMG_4071 (resized).jpgIMG_4072 (resized).jpgIMG_4072 (resized).jpg
#3199 3 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL shooter gauge apron as mine is damaged. Thanks

9FD5816E-F380-4B81-A5C6-3F3E63F6ED78 (resized).jpeg9FD5816E-F380-4B81-A5C6-3F3E63F6ED78 (resized).jpeg
#3200 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I wish that someone would [do] the 2 half whirlpool decals correctly. the originals were semi-transparent but the reproduction ones are opaque.

I had this same issue, the colors are off on the reproduction decals as well. I wound up peeling off my old decals, using goo gone to remove the adhesive and then reapplying 3M adhesive. Came out awesome and looks a ton better than the misaligned, bubbled monstrosity that was there before LOL! I’ll try to find a good before and after photo to add to this post.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,698 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome/page/64?hl=juzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.