Topic Stats

• 2,614 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by CoPinfan
  • Topic is favorited by 170 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 846 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

52FC9C63-137D-40BA-B25C-3F355088885C (resized).jpeg
BEF8175D-D28B-42FD-BBA4-79B6CA0C27B0 (resized).jpeg
BD9CEB0D-AEB8-4E41-8624-444E0A796323 (resized).jpeg
20190829_104535 (resized).jpg
20190828_165421 (resized).jpg
IMG_6399 (resized).JPG
IMG_6169 (resized).JPG
IMG_6175 (resized).JPG
IMG_6170 (resized).JPG
IMG_6176 (resized).JPG
IMG_6340 (resized).JPG
IMG_6341 (resized).JPG
CFTBL - DIY Holomod (resized).png
4BBD6227-CF8D-4125-8F77-F49E91D87F04 (resized).jpeg
FFB2480D-7CE6-4647-BE04-242C627A826E (resized).jpeg
67B7FE3B-61CA-4BA9-87CE-F92020EF52F1 (resized).jpeg

There are 2614 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 53.
#2601 10 days ago

I bought the repro from PPS, and I can tell you 100% part of the reason it goes blue is the angle of the light. I went from nearly purple to green to yellow just fidgeting with the light and the angle it hit the mirrors.

#2602 10 days ago
Quoted from NPO:

I bought the repro from PPS, and I can tell you 100% part of the reason it goes blue is the angle of the light. I went from nearly purple to green to yellow just fidgeting with the light and the angle it hit the mirrors.

I have an original in mine and it too can change colors depending on the angle you look at it from.

#2603 10 days ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

So far I've only populated the bottom of the playfield in my swap. I just got my post kit in today so I'm starting on the top side this weekend. I was a bit nervous when I put the screws in for the front rails and they sank into the clear more than I expected. But the clear on my Creature looks thinner than it does on the Pirates and Wonkas I've seen. Haven't seen a JP yet so I can't speak to that. And doing the "fingernail test", I was unable to dent the clear with my fingernail so it definitely isn't as soft as some of the playfields with pooling appear to be.
My White Water, which I bought and playfield swapped last year, is having zero issues with the clear. I certainly seems like there's a different formula being used for the repro playfields than there is for the manufacturers' new games.
I'll post an update when I start attaching the posts...

Pretty, pretty, pretty please keep us in the loop on this. Thank you very much for chiming in.

I want a CFTBL replacement PF so badly "for insurance", and I am fine with letting it sit until I move from Eglin AFB in 2021, but man, if it still pulls a WW/JP2 after waiting that long, I'd cry softly......

#2604 9 days ago

Have wanted this game since I started playing pinball.

I pick mine up finally next weekend! Hologram is green and this is a nice game I’m getting.

Is there newer version roms? Has L3

I’d like speaker lights, color Dmd, Alt naked translite and?

What else should I consider and who hAs some to sell

Quoted from Sonic:
Swinks was the winner for the last one, but I've got tjprice and fiberdude on the list - and now the rest of you know for when I go back to making more....stay tuned!

Add me please!!!!

#2605 8 days ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Swinks was the winner for the last one, but I've got tjprice and fiberdude on the list - and now the rest of you know for when I go back to making more....stay tuned!

And me please!!!!

#2606 8 days ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Can you please add me to your list aswell, and I’ll be good to go in November/December when you are. Cheers

#2607 8 days ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Have wanted this game since I started playing pinball.
I pick mine up finally next weekend! Hologram is green and this is a nice game I’m getting.
Is there newer version roms? Has L3
I’d like speaker lights, color Dmd, Alt naked translite and?
What else should I consider and who hAs some to sell

due to a recent job loss, I have time and a few parts to do a small run of Snackbar Mods - pm if keen

#2608 8 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

due to a recent job loss, I have time and a few parts to do a small run of Snackbar Mods - pm if keen

Geez mate I hope all is ok! ... on the upside, I'm looking forward to seeing what new mod ideas you come with given the extra time on your hands

BTW anybody who hasn't checked out Swinks Snackbar Mod should take a look, certainly a winner in my eyes

#2609 8 days ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Geez mate I hope all is ok! ... on the upside, I'm looking forward to seeing what new mod ideas you come with given the extra time on your hands
BTW anybody who hasn't checked out Swinks Snackbar Mod should take a look, certainly a winner in my eyes

thanks mate, well I did just buy a new toy to step up some mod designs / parts (I hope) and will soon start playing with a new laser soon.

got about 6 mod ideas for Ghostbusters, but job hunting keeps me busy as well.

#2610 7 days ago

I’m in let me know what I need to do.

#2611 6 days ago
Quoted from swinks:

PM SENT

#2612 6 days ago
Quoted from Sonic:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-hillary-come-here-you-gotta-see-this/page/59#post-5051521
Posting a little on the late side...long story short is I've began remaking the infamous Williams Magnetic Reed Switch (follow link above).....I've sold all but 1 of the 1st lot I've built over on the RFM owners group - (most bought in groups of 3 as that is the quantity on RFM) - however I ended up with 1 left that would be perfect for the whirlpool mod...I won't be making any more until November - so if someone wants this one just shoot me a PM....hopefully after all the tooling and tuning and what have you - come November I'll be able to crank out more of these little hand built devils....

COUNT ME IN

#2613 5 days ago

Pm sent, please add me to the switch list.
Thx

#2614 5 days ago

Add me to the list too, please.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 2614 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 53.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside